Street Fleet Reviews

Read Street Fleet Reviews

meredithw@streetfleet.com.au

Level 9, 111 Gawler Place

Tell us how Street Fleet made you happy
Sorry I don't have time to write a review. I was very happy with the service I received. It is so much easier to do a survey
I very much appreciated the high level of efforts that Sally and whole team at Streetfleet went to to accommodate my vehicle requirements and achieving this in a super fast period of time. I'm very thankful for their thoughtfulness and their customer care and will definitely be in touch into the future for further business.
Sally was amazing and very helpful. Made the whole process so easy Many thanks !
Rebecca was her usual super efficient and helpful self. Thanks so much.
Rebekah is fantastic.
Excellent service as always
Helpful, understanding abd quivk yo respond. Highly recommend them!
So helpful and accommodating of requests.
This is the third time I've arranged a novated lease and the first time I've used Street Fleet. I'm accustomed to the Novated lease process being time consuming and complicated, however Street Fleet made the process very simple and painless. Their service was amazing and they made the process of buying a new car incredibly easy.
I have found Street Fleet to be attentive, and always responsive to any queries we have had - prompt, friendly and efficient service. Keep it up!
Robert and Rebeka have been fabulous to deal with. We did a massive undertaking this year, consolidating our fleet vehicles, e-tags and fuel cards, it was a really big job. However they both made what could have been a very overwhelming and complex logistical nightmare, a very seamless and easy process for me. Cheers to both Robert and Rebeka!
Very supportive with all dealings.
staff have always been very obliging
Heath at Street Fleet goes over and beyond the cause for the City Of Mitcham council. We are more than happy with the current service that is provided The Admin supporting staff have also been of great help this year.
The Street Fleet team have been an absolute pleasure to deal with over the past 16 months. Always very helpful and friendly.
Great job by the team, very easy to deal with and any issues i had where fixed very quickly.
Very happy with the service you provide
Great and reliable service. Very happy with the way everything is managed.
The web interface may not be great, but the staff really know their stuff, and have always responded well to my requests for help/submitting claims. :-)
very good service always answers my question when I call and reminder emails for car services
Street Fleet is rated 4.67 based on 39 reviews