Street Fleet Reviews

Read Street Fleet Reviews

meredithw@streetfleet.com.au

Level 9, 111 Gawler Place

Tell us how Street Fleet made you happy
This was my first ever novated lease and everyone at StreetFleet made it easy. Love the car, thanks!
Service from Street Fleet when I took delivery of a Suburu XV in August was handled very well & I was kept well informed during the process. I was somewhat disappointed with the Suburu dealer service & response when I queried a concern with the vehicle.
We had such and easy experience getting what we wanted through street fleet. Sally was amazing to work with and made the entire process so smooth.
Great service and advice and we are loving our new car.
Very happy with the service The team at Fleet Street are always very prompt in replying to any enquiry
Very helpful all the way through the process and especially with a change of salary packaging organisations. Thanks
To date have been great to deal with
Out of all the companies I have dealt with Street Fleet are up there with the best. The staff I dealt with are second to none in their knowledge and skills. Well done. Most impressed.
Always so responsive with all my queries and has been great working alongside them
Street Fleet has recently helped me with the purchase of a car. The service provided by Heath was second to none. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to lease or purchase a car. Jodie Bradbrook
Sorry I don't have time to write a review. I was very happy with the service I received. It is so much easier to do a survey
I very much appreciated the high level of efforts that Sally and whole team at Streetfleet went to to accommodate my vehicle requirements and achieving this in a super fast period of time. I'm very thankful for their thoughtfulness and their customer care and will definitely be in touch into the future for further business.
Sally was amazing and very helpful. Made the whole process so easy Many thanks !
Rebecca was her usual super efficient and helpful self. Thanks so much.
Rebekah is fantastic.
Excellent service as always
Helpful, understanding abd quivk yo respond. Highly recommend them!
So helpful and accommodating of requests.
This is the third time I've arranged a novated lease and the first time I've used Street Fleet. I'm accustomed to the Novated lease process being time consuming and complicated, however Street Fleet made the process very simple and painless. Their service was amazing and they made the process of buying a new car incredibly easy.
Street Fleet is rated 4.71 based on 52 reviews