Street Fleet Reviews

Street Fleet 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Darrin
Street Fleet 4 star review on 31st March 2021
Corey
happy with service provided.
Handled well
The communication between myself and street fleet staff was always friendly. They understood my confusion and always cleared it up quickly. They always contacted my to keep me up to date. It was an easy transaction from the phone to collecting my new car.
Service was prompt and friendly. Heath and Amy were very always available and knowledgeable with any queries I had. As a (very minor) suggestion - should customers have any actions that require completion in emails, please make it that little more clear and simple what needs to be carried out. Thanks kindly.
from start to finish street fleet have been informative and prompt with everything. The only thing I could suggest would be a more visually appealing/ user friendly customer portal.
My experience was fairly pleasant, however there was a misunderstanding on the day of picking up the vehicle. This was quickly sorted out so no issue after all. Robert from Street Fleet was great in explaining the process to me and walking through it every step of the way. Over all a great experience and an enjoyable one.
Street Fleet 4 star review on 31st March 2021
Mostly very helpful with enquires and very friendly.
Been good considering we changed after being with another company for the last 2 years, made the transition as easy as possible
I found My sales representative very helpful even after my car was allocated. I would recommend street fleet to others.
Street Fleet has been very thorough and dependable in providing great service to support! Two Thumbs Up to Robert who has been a gem of a support in my recent Novated Lease application.
Jodie Turner was fabulous, extremely helpful, going above and beyond. Very personable.
this is a minimum of 10
Very helpful, great customer service.
Very helpful staff and straight forward process. Over the moon with the vehicle!
Sally was super efficient and always endeavoured to keep the communication flowing even though Macquarie proved to be exceedingly challenging
Great service and quick turnaround!
Appreciate the regular reports
I have had my fleet vehicle from Street Fleet for the past 3 years and have never had a problem with or delays from them regarding getting approval to get service or repair works done.
I am happy with my service from Street Fleet and would recommend them to any of my family and friends. I get weekly deductions from my wage taken the stress away from monthly payments. Well recommended...Marcus R
Efficient and helpful