Street Fleet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Street Fleet
Read Street Fleet Reviews

meredithw@streetfleet.com.au

Level 9, 111 Gawler Place

Very helpful staff and straight forward process.
Over the moon with the vehicle!
Sally was super efficient and always endeavoured to keep the communication flowing even though Macquarie proved to be exceedingly challenging
Great service and quick turnaround!
Appreciate the regular reports
I have had my fleet vehicle from Street Fleet for the past 3 years and have never had a problem with or delays from them regarding getting approval to get service or repair works done.
I am happy with my service from Street Fleet and would recommend them to any of my family and friends.
I get weekly deductions from my wage taken the stress away from monthly payments.

Well recommended...Marcus R
Efficient and helpful
great services
Very disappointed with condition of the vehicle when I collected it. Had not been cleaned at all inside or outside and had a distinct odour with soiled seats.
In relation to servicing etc, no problems.
Hi Nat,
Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with us. We do help your employer move vehicles between drivers all over the country. Although your employer does give cleaning allowances to drivers, unfortunately these are not always used prior to a driver change. We really do our best to help by getting some eyes on cars before they go to the next driver, however this is not always possible.

I will pass your comments on to the person who manage's yours employer's vehicles and it is great to hear that your experiences of our services have been good.

Thanks again,

James.
The staff were great.

Can I suggest that they ask:

Did you know this is a push start car
Do you know about your fuel card

The second one may be out of your area, I’m not sure. The vehicle needed fuel and apparently it requires a PIN.

Not much fun when you find that out after you’ve filled the car up.

Kind regards
Connie Matthews
Hi Connie,
Thanks for taking the time to review our company and your feedback. I will pass that on to the fleet manager for your employer and check how we are passing on details for fuel cards and pins.

Thanks.

James.
Good service
Rob Andrew has been very helpful
Street Fleet is rated 4.74 based on 66 reviews