Stringers' World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stringers' World

Tell us how Stringers' World made you happy
The website is not always updated even after several complaints about it. This results hassle to costumers due to the need for changing the order from time to time because of the unavailability of the items. It took me almost a week before finalizing my order and get items that I don't need just to proceed to the shipping.

When I received my orders, it was incomplete and 2 items are missing that were ticked on the list. I sent an email right away and made a call regarding the issue. The complaint was sent 2 days ago, but still, up to this day I haven't received an acknowledgment or even a single call from them. This is bad customer servicing. No wonder many people gave only 1 star.

I would not recommend this web store to my friends.
They offered cashback through quidco, I ordered around £1000 worth goods from them, they refused to pay my cashback, they didn't even response my email. They falsely advertised cashback. Watch out this shop if you buy anything online. Also they do problem with delivery. Bad customer service.
Compare to other shop, they are very expensive. Not worth buying from them.
Compare to other shop, they are very expensive. Not worth buying from them.
I ordered a racket at Stringers' World which never arrived. The delivery company (APC Overnight) claimed that the parcel was left with a neighbour but they haven't as I checked with them. Instead, my suspicion is that they left the parcel at an unsafe place and forged the signature. Unfortunately, Stringers' World which is responsible for making sure the parcel arrives under legal aspects sided with the parcel service company and I'm left with nothing. My flatmate had the same issue but was refunded by another retailer. I've taken legal advice but meanwhile would advise not to order here.
Excellent prices and was able to order the Shuttles I needed form here as they were competitively priced.
Also, I got my first discount for signing up and saved me about £5 - so felt it was good.

Would always check here before I buy next !
Great Prices and Service.
Always great service and prices
Stringers' World is rated 2.71 based on 7 reviews