Stylewe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stylewe

Tell us how Stylewe made you happy
Stylewe 1 star review on 5th August 2021
I want to thank the reviews. I recently reached my weight loss goal and need a new wardrobe. The clothes look beautiful on line. I was going to order $640. 00 in new garments. After reading the reviews I will not lose my money to this company based on the overall reviews. Thank you all for your honesty regarding this company.
terrible quality :(
I purchased a pair of high waisted wide leg pants. The pants were made of poor quality and the size ran much smaller than ordered. I tried returning the pants right away. I paid postage to send the pants back in December 2021, never received a reply to my email from Stylewe on the credit/return. May 2022, I received the pants back in the mail returning to sender .....I will NEVER order from this site again. The pics online make their clothes look beautiful and of good quality, but that's NOT what you will receive...hope this review can help someone from wasting their money.
Recibí una mercancía totalmente deficiente y jamás parecida a la mostrada. Gaste $98.00 me reembolsaron $18.00 y para devolverle la ropa tenía que pagar el envío que salía más costoso de lo que pague. Ni la recomiendo, pésima calidad y servicio.
Sus Ropas no tiene nada parecido a lo que muestran en sus Catálogos online. Nada Femenino , nada Delicado . Y unas Telas basuras ......
Omg 😆🤣😂. Is this a joke?! I just received the ugliest dress I’ve ever seen. It looks noting like they pic! This company is a sham and won’t let you post honest reviews. There’s some on their site I’m sure they wrote them themselves. Just threw $50 down the toilet. Beware of these frauds.
The clothing on this website- per the photos are absolutely beautiful HOWEVER, the picture you see WILL NOT be the item you receive. I’ve ordered twice from them giving them benefit of the doubt. The dresses I ordered are poorly made, looks as if they didn’t use a pattern, no structure to the dresses, almost like a old tent. The dresses were made with felt fabric… never ever order from this place.
At least some of the others here received something. They took $80 from me and I havent received anything. Scam company, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. THEY ARE NOT REPUTABLE.
All clothes ordered sucks. Bad quality. Sizes too small of everything. Quality of Fabric the lowest ever. Return shipment returned to me, wrong address? Quick communication with saying nothing. DO NOT BUY THERE!!!
Absolute garbage. They actually screen printed a sweater pattern on a felt like material. Ordered over $200 and was very excited to get my stuff but when it arrived I was appalled at the poor quality. You really cannot wear the items. Nothing like their website shows. I contacted my credit card company and disputed the charge. They are investigating and I expect to prevail. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!
I did receive my item, but is was very poor quality. Cheap fabric, poorly made. The collar on the dress I bought was uneven. Don’t waste your money. After reading reviews about trying to return items I’m not even going to attempt it. Glad I only lost $38.
Horrible and terrible customer service. Not a trusted company to purchase from. My return had never been done; they were playing you around. Poor quality products or items and poor customer service. Missing items on the shipments. The color and items don't reflect what you see on their website. Please do not purchase anything from that company. I wasted almost $ 300 but I learned my lesson IN
Never again … the quality is really chip and they are expensive… don’t waste your money
I received a T-shirt which was not good for me, so I asked that I return it for a full refund. I received a reply advising me to accept a 15% refund instead (because if I returned it it could incur substantial return costs on my side and long waiting time). I replied that I am not very happy and they improved the offer to 25% refund. I accepted that as I did not think it was worth discussing further. I had only bought a shirt, so the overall cost was not very high (about 19 dollars) . I would have felt differently if I had ordered more items. I believe customers need to know about that, in order to be able to make informed decisions. I also believe it would be good if the company added the info about long delays and costs on my side on their return policy
Poor poor poor!!!!
Stylewe is cheating company. All clothes are poor quality and not confirm the reality on Website pictures. Company is in China and clothes you have to send to China and they give you 15 days, you have to pay for return as well. They got my return in 12 days and didn’t want give me money back cheating that time was out. They will send you nonsense messages not to pay you money back. Don’t trust that company. Big scam!
STOP!!! PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!! BIG SCAM!!!! I wish I had read the reviews before placing my order. My delivery took one month and 5 days. The clothing are of POOR quality, nothing like the pictures they advertised. The dresses were made from some type of polyester instead of cotton as advertised. They were horrendously sewn, as if they were made in my home economics class back in high school with threads hanging and crooked seams. I decided to absorb the loss and save myself a headache from contacting them, since they are not willing to make anyone whole. Again, save yourself from this experience and DO NOT ORDER FROM STYLEWE!!!!!!!!!
StyleWe.com is a complete SCAM - They will steal your money. 8/5/21 Stylewe.com is a complete scam. I placed an order on May 7,2021. After six emails and 3 months later, there is no merchandise, no refund, no number to call, and no longer any replies from STYLEWE. I only uploaded few images to this review, but i have all the completely useless standard replies from STYLEWE: " your order has been shipped, here is the tracking number. The link info IN CHINESE. BUYER BE AWARE! Tip for consumers: Buy from Stylewe.com if you want to throw your money away Products used: The products were paid for 3 months ago, still have not arrived
Stylewe 1 star review on 5th August 2021 Stylewe 1 star review on 5th August 2021 Stylewe 1 star review on 5th August 2021 Stylewe 1 star review on 5th August 2021 Stylewe 1 star review on 5th August 2021 Stylewe 1 star review on 5th August 2021 Stylewe 1 star review on 5th August 2021 Stylewe 1 star review on 5th August 2021
horrible experience, quality is poor sizes are way off, if you want to return the item you have to ship it back to somewhere in China with your expenses even the item might be a damaged goods. do not fall for the photos or images they are all fake. this company is fake.
this is a fraud company. they dont send you the same thing you order. I ordered a winter jacket. On the advertisement its thick and nice material. I received cheap material nothing like the image. its not same color, and terrible cheap material. They are in china so return shipping is 40 euros! I bought 6 things and all of them where so bad that not one I can wear. Nothing like they advertise.
Stylewe 1 star review on 11th March 2021 Stylewe 1 star review on 11th March 2021
Stylewe is rated 1.1 based on 27 reviews