Stylishsauce.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stylishsauce.com

connect@stylishsauce.com

Tell us how Stylishsauce.com made you happy
Very good service and delivery
Excellent bed, cheapest online, easy to put together and looks great
Beautiful piece of furniture, great service and very convenient delivery options thank you
Managed to find the perfect ceiling lamp with great ease. Love the fact that i could pay very simply via paypal. Before I knew it the item was with me. Amazing quality and looks perfect. Couldn't be happier. Now Stylishsauce is my go to website for all home furnishings.
I ordered 2 mirrors from stylish sauce and they are literally stunning. They arrived on time and even delivered inside my shop. Customers are constantly commenting on how beautiful the mirrors are. I love them!!!
The lamps were exactly what I was looking for and are both efficient and effective.
Great light
Cheapest I found and great service
Landing Light is Excellent. Could not be better, many friends and family have said how much they have liked it and asked how I purchased it.
Excellent quality and value for money.
Fast delivery, would definitely recommend
The necklace stand I purchased was excellent and was delivered in the time
good price, quick delivery, helpful on the phone.
Light arrived very quickly and appears to be all in order. Very good price. Will not be putting it up until February but so far very pleased
The product I received was a kitchen style 3 lamp ceiling light which unfortunately hung too low in my kitchen for headroom. However, it was a lovely product and when I sent it back StylishSauce were very reasonable and quick to refund me in full. I'd shop here again.
Extremely Well made, well packaged. Was shocked how good quality was.
My beautiful nest of tables
Fantastic speedy service! Highly recommended.
The lights we bought are just what we were looking for. They arrived very quickly with no issues and the lights are a good solid quality product.
Discovered Stylish Sauce through an online search looking for a particular item - was really impressed with the whole service from ordering to delivery! Quick and precise service! Will definitely use again now I know they are there!!
Item received was just what I had hoped. It was easy to build and looks great in my son's new bedroom. Very pleased.
The delivery took quite a bit longer than anticipated, however the saving outweighed this. Definitely the best price I could source via the internet and their customer service did reply each time I queried. Overall, I was very pleased.
Stylishsauce.com is rated 3.75 based on 36 reviews