Suburban Propane Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Suburban Propane
10AM
10AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Suburban Propane?

Tell us how Suburban Propane made you happy

Telephone
"Have been with Suburban Propane since 2001. Last year we told the office not to fill the tank as we were selling the house and what do they do they fill the tank. I've had two conversations with Tiffany in the office and let me tell you customer service is awful, no return calls, i've had to call. Twice now I've asked to speak to the office manager, Bernie and he's never in the office nor does he return my call. We were charged $4.44 a gallon, only Bernie could have adjusted that price but unfortunately again he's never in the office. I used to work for Ferrellgas, I understand the propane business and I could adjust people's pricing to keep our customers what's Suburban doesn't seem to care. All service propane will be out next week to set their tank and Suburban can find their sitting along the street."
Are you Suburban Propane? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Suburban Propane is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews