Summit Racing Equipment Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Summit Racing Equipment
07AM
7AM

Tell us how Summit Racing Equipment made you happy

"fulton,6793 work number,was very helpful,we got it figured out and worked very well,fulton went above and beyond to help me with parts for my project,thanks again fulton,ou really know your stuff,,,,,speedbugg 98 rick s."
Are you Summit Racing Equipment? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Summit Racing Equipment receives. Reply Free
"Worst company I have ever had to deal with. First of failed to refund me then give me these lame reasons how i recieved my refund but yet eBay PayPal and my credit card company see nothing. Talking to customer service is like place an order at mc Donald’s never know what forgetful moron will answer your call"
"Horrible and rude staff. Ordered through Ebay buy it now price. They claimed they made a pricing error and I was SOL oh but have a 20 % of LAME. They further claimed that they talked to Ebay and were in the right which was a complete lie after I called and spoke with Ebay. They next told me it was my fault as I should have known the price was too good to be true. Really their pricing was not my responsibility? Get real. The guy I spoke to was rude abrasive and a just truly a not nice person. I am shocked that a company that I have dealt with for years would decide to treat their customers like this. I have been using Ebay and Summit Racing for a long time and I have never dealt with ethics like this before. Very disappointed in their staff and ethics. Shady shady people."
"Customer service open on Easter Sunday to handle MY mistake"
"The provide superior auto parts at a very competitive price. They also process and ship faster than anyone I've ever experienced many times the same day."
Summit Racing Equipment is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews