Sunika Sneakers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sunika Sneakers
Read Sunika Sneakers Reviews

4192140475

Tell us how Sunika Sneakers made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Fast and im happy
Excellent
Shipping was fast.I will be back to purchase
Great customer service and fast easy shipping. Would highly recommend them.
Always great service! Great selection of current clothing
My order arrived quickly and my shoes were exactly as described. The customer service was top notch and I would definitely recommend buying from Sunika Sneakers.
I got them for my hubby because he loves throwback sneakers and he absolutely loved them💕
First time ordering from Sunika and I will be ordering from them in the future. They had the shoes I was looking for at a great price and also offered free shipping. Shoes arrived two days later. After delivery I received an email from Alexa thanking me for my purchase. Great job all around!
Love them
Prompt delivery and excellent customer service and product. Will definitely be ordering again in the future.
Always a good experience.
The Owner was Professional & shipping was in a Timely manner
This company is only 3 hours away from me. It took them over a week to get these shoes to me. If the owner didn't give me a coupon I would of not left even a star rating. Their phone answering service when you call them doesn't work properly. I will have to think about it the next time I order from them.
Sorry Derek about the experience you had. Sometimes shipping can be out of our hands. Hope you could give us a 2nd chance.

Have not received tracking information or package
Worst customer service ever. Don't reply to emails and orders problem can't be solved because "no return policy". Unwilling to help out customers because of their system failure. Don't recommend buying from them. As least not online.
Terrible customer service post purchase. This is the first and last time I will ever purchase anything from this company. Would suggest you definitely avoid if not US based.
dont care to reply to custumers, they have a txt msg option on their app but just tell you they get back to and they dont guess they have enough business they can do without mine
Their customer service is bad takes days to respond to an email have been waiting for shipment for more than 2 weeks now
Placed an order on Wednesday with 3 day shipping. Shipping label wasn’t created until Friday and item shipped Saturday. Didn’t arrive until next Friday. How did 3 day shipping become 10 day shipping?
I disagree with the fact that I can't get my money back when there is nothing else I want to purchase from your store. Also its alot to get to talk to someone bottom line im sorry I came across your site. NOW I have shoes that I'm stuck with because I cant return them and get my money back
Hi Tamika-

Your return was approved and you wanted to exchange them for a new balance 997. We never received the returned product. Hope to see you again.

Sunika Sneakers is rated 3.33 based on 21 reviews