Sunika Sneakers Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Sunika Sneakers
"Excellent"
"Shipping was fast.I will be back to purchase"
"Great customer service and fast easy shipping. Would highly recommend them."
"This company is only 3 hours away from me. It took them over a week to get these shoes to me. If the owner didn't give me a coupon I would of not left even a star rating. Their phone answering service when you call them doesn't work properly. I will have to think about it the next time I order from them."
Sorry Derek about the experience you had. Sometimes shipping can be out of our hands. Hope you could give us a 2nd chance.

"Always great service! Great selection of current clothing"
"I disagree with the fact that I can't get my money back when there is nothing else I want to purchase from your store. Also its alot to get to talk to someone bottom line im sorry I came across your site. NOW I have shoes that I'm stuck with because I cant return them and get my money back"
Hi Tamika-

Your return was approved and you wanted to exchange them for a new balance 997. We never received the returned product. Hope to see you again.

"My order arrived quickly and my shoes were exactly as described. The customer service was top notch and I would definitely recommend buying from Sunika Sneakers."
"I got them for my hubby because he loves throwback sneakers and he absolutely loved them💕"
"Took longer than expected to get my order. Then when I finally got it, they sent the wrong size. The shoe was sold out so it wasn’t guaranteed that I would even get the right size. So I kept the smaller size. I was very disappointed"
Sorry about the mix up in sizes that were sent.But we did give you 15% off your order back for the trouble.

"First time ordering from Sunika and I will be ordering from them in the future. They had the shoes I was looking for at a great price and also offered free shipping. Shoes arrived two days later. After delivery I received an email from Alexa thanking me for my purchase. Great job all around!"
"Prompt delivery and excellent customer service and product. Will definitely be ordering again in the future."
"Have not received tracking information or package"
"Always a good experience."
"The Owner was Professional & shipping was in a Timely manner"
Sunika Sneakers is rated 4.00 based on 15 reviews