SuperBath.co.uk, Greater London Reviews

of reviewers recommend SuperBath.co.uk, Greater London

120 High Rd, East Finchley, London N2 9ED, UK

Tell us how SuperBath.co.uk, Greater London made you happy
This company is an absolute joke, do not buy from them. I placed an order on 7th Jan 2020, with the promise of 48hr dispatch. After a week, still nothing, so I chased it up a few times, to be told each time that it was just about to be dispatched - still nothing, so I cancelled the order, and got what I needed from elsewhere.

Then inevitably, the order I had cancelled, arrived - 3 weeks after I'd placed the original order. Since then I have been trying to sort a return - I have been told that Brexit is causing issues with their courier/returns - it's been 3 months!!!

They still will not process my return or issue a refund - I have been incredibly patient and reasonable, but they have done nothing to resolve the issue, and I've had enough.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - their customer service is appalling, I have wasted a lot of time trying to resolve a problem of their making, and I suspect I will never get my refund.
damn. I wish i had seen these reviews before i ordered! 12 days ago promised a delivery and not seen anything. hope this is not another scam
Do not use this company they are thieves. No order no refund just plenty of excuses and lies. Europeans are lazy useless people. Best thing uk did was get out away from the trash. Highly NOT Recommend this company thieves nothing else.
Please don’t deal with these guys. I received no delivery, no refund and they don’t respond to my complaint by email.
Order number 138821. Purchased my items and sent an email to confirm payment on 18/9/2020. At the time of purchasing it was made clear to Superbath, I will be purchasing from overseas and my items were to be delivered to our shipping agents. I received an email on 20/9/20 confirming my order was now being processed. Delivery was not made and I only found out when my shipment from the UK arrived. I contacted Superbath on 20/1/21 and spoke to Sabrina who confirmed that they had not delivered as my payment had not been matched to my order, their mistake, she was very helpful and I appreciated her service. Anyway, I understood and advised her that I was yet to arrange a new delivery address therefore if they could hold off on delivery until I send an email with the new address. I sent an email on the 25/1/21 providing the delivery address, I did not get a response, therefore followed up with a call on 26/1/21 and spoke to Timothy who said the order had been dispatched to my original shippers address. I explained to him that they should have delivered at that address. He basically insinuated it was my fault therefore I should arrange with neighbours to accept my collection. In the end I spoke to Blair whom they said was a manager. He was understanding and said he would follow up with the couriers and get back to me. I sent a follow up email of my conversation on 26/1/2021. I received no response until I contacted them again on 29/1/21. I spoke to Timothy again who was suggesting i arrange with someone to pick up the goods from Manchester (the delivery address I had given them is in Birmingham.) He flat out refused to see reason and insisted they can only deliver to the old shippers address and there is nothing they can do. In the end I requested a refund to which he asked me to put in writing. I did so and he confirmed receipt of the email but refused to give me confirmation in writing that they will refund as he said he wasn't sure if they could refund the money to me. I insisted on speaking to someone else and that I get confirmation in writing. After I insisted, he hung up on me. Issue not resolved. 1,608.67 GBP gone and no items received not sure if I will receive my items or my money back from this organisation
No customer service
Sent wrong item
Response too bad
Would give zero stars if I could!
Hi, my experience has been similar to so many other customers. I did get a very battered box delivered......an empty battered box!......no surprises there then, now that I've read the reviews and seen how other people have been treated. Pity I hadn't read the reviews before ordering!
Not getting anywhere in trying to get the product that I ordered or a refund!
STRONGLY ADVISE AVOID SPENDING YOUR MONEY ON ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY
Hi, my experience has been the same as Joe. Placed order 2 weeks ago and still no delivery. Superbath have stopped communicating and now I’m filing a fraudulent claim with my bank against the m as a merchant.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!
ISI GmbH (the fraudsters behind SUPERBATH.co.uk) have not delivered well over £/€1000 of goods in FOUR month. After
TWO month they stopped replying to all communications from us. The London telephone number is and has NEVER been answered (several family members and our builders have tried!)! The only reply we got was to emails EVENTUALLY (but not since the beginning of July 2020).
We then cancelled the order (our right under the Distance Selling Regulation) AND after SEVERAL fruitless desperate appeals to their better nature to fulfil the order.
That’s when the stopped replying altogether.
We then advised them through PayPal that the goods are no longer required and demanded a full refund.
Since ISI (SUPERBATH.co.uk) had no defence to the claim, they didn’t respond to PayPal either. Instead they sent off a tiny parcel (according to the DPD tracking website). When this was incorrectly recorded by DPD as delivered), they (NOT so Superbath.co.uk) THEN put the tracking number against EVERY item ordered - IN DEFENCE OF MY LEGITIMATE PAYPAL CLAIM.
DPD have admitted that they accept that WE DID NOT RECEIVE the parcel AND that the picture (proof of delivery) is incorrect AND no proof of actual receipt where, when or by whom!
There are THREE issues here. 1. ISI GmbH did sent something (an empty box?) A FULL WEEK AFTER THEY HAD BEEN ADVISED THE GOODS ARE NO LONGER NEEDED & TO ISSUE A FULL REFUND, 2. The box is CLEARLY FAR TOO SMALL to contain the whole order (and WE did NOT receive, sign for...this unsolicited delivery!). There is NO space in the box for the higher value items, AND finally 3. ISI GmbH (SuperBath.co.uk) IS FRAUDULENTLY DEFENDING our legitimate claim through PayPal. PayPal simply states the tracking number to refuse to refund!

So, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. AFTER FOUR MONTH WE HAVE NO GOODS & NO MOMEY back.
What makes it worse is that PayPal is refusing to honour their buyer protection promise and refusing to compensate us, PROTECTING the criminal fraudsters at ISI GmbH (Superbath.co.uk) facilitating the fraud!
We will probably have to involve the police. At least we will not have to pay out any more money in the civil courts. The police is under a statutory duty to investigate criminal activity. The criminal courts are also funded by the tax payer. Not sure how or where to complain to about PayPals activities and failure to act.
It is also not a great feeling to be labelled a liar by PayPal DESPITE having provided PayPal with concrete proof an evidence to the contrary. The attached photo from the DPD website is supposed to prove receipt of two GROHE H-frames (standing waste to chest height on a average adult human), a standard washbasin, several fixtures and fittings for a bathroom and wet room, like shower and bath mixer taps! REALY? I repeat NO goods and NO refund received!
Warning: Kept my money .. No goods arrived..

This company is not even based in the UK despite being called Superbath.co.uk. This is deliberately misleading. Nothing says this on the website. Deliveries will take longer (if you get them). They mislead me on target dispatch and delivery times . You soon learn this from the confirmation email that times DO NOT MATCH times stated in the checkout basket.

They never, EVER pick up the phone and have a 2-3 day email response time from staff that don't know what is going on with your order.

They did not deliver at all, the items never left the warehouse and they still have my money . No tracking code provided. They should have realised their failures and just refunded me . But no . They are likely overwhelmed and have bosses with no morals and cant see where they are going wrong. . You can only communicate by email to overwhelmed staff with poor office systems. They don't always reply either and provide strange excuses.

Worse still :They kept a huge amount of my money after my order was reduced which they still have not refunded after many weeks. Thank goodness I checked my bank . Still no refund.

There are plenty of other bathroom companies in the UK that you can use instead and speak to a human, that are trying to provide a service and build a long term business. Don't be seduced by cheap prices, you will pay 3X over when you have to keep turning your bathroom fitters away and are slowed by not being able to complete the complex layer and stages of a bathroom fit out. You only find out how good a company is when something goes wrong. Warning...Warning
Bit slow, but understandable given covid, which site informed me of, arrived all in good nick, read the below and was worried so contacted customer service, they responded quickly, all good.
Took a bit long, but it is in the middle of covid and ad that warning, arrived today all in good nick. After reading below got worried and contacted customer service response was quick. Didn't get an email confirmation on ordering, which would be an improvement opportunity.
What is going on here???!!.......this company has surely shut down or is a scam website. We chose and paid for a bathroom accessory 3 weeks ago and had neither product nor refund despite polite communication from us.
It cannot be right that they are taking money from honest, hard working people and in our case a retired couple! We can ill afford this loss and even as I type this they are STILL trading!!! I hope Trading Standards are swiftly involved and that the public at large read these reviews....sadly we did not! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE THIEVES!!
UTTER NIGHTMARE !!!
Website declined card payment but still generated order & took money without an order confirmation.
I ordered again using a different card which did go through and did generate an order confirmation.
Queried payment at the time - no accurate response by return.
Queried situation the following month and was promised a refund within 14 working days - nothing.
Chased again and finally got refund on the wrong card 31 working days after initial promised payment.
Have incurred interest charges which they are refusing to cover.
Now unable to rate my experience via their website as they have "closed" by order ticket.
You might as well burn your money on a BBQ in the back garden.
I would not recommend to deal with this company at all, they are very slow to react to your email. I am worried that they might be just fraudsters,
I placed my order on 19th June. I've been chasing them every week. Like others have experienced, the advertised delivery time was 2-3 weeks. It has now been over double that.

They say that the manufacturer is not fulfilling the order. I phoned the manufacturer and they have stock available for immediate dispatch.

They don't respond to emails. Their phone continuously goes to answer phone
Ordered a product - no tracking information was available, did not receive an update when to expect the item. Customer service team not reachable over the pbone, not responding to e-mails or website enquiries either. Very disappointing.....
Avoid them at all costs. Do not buy from them. Total con people. We ordered a bath and they sent the wrong one (a warehouse picking mistake). And not only that but they are not accepting responsibility and are even trying to charge us to return the incorrect one.
Keep away everybody, don't put yourself through this hassle, no matter what the apparent "cost-saving" is.
I would give no stars if it was possible.
Product showed as in stock but didn't arrive for 6 weeks. Cannot get hold of them by phone or email. The close coupled toilet finally arrived and was in fact just a WC pan. Have spent weeks trying to contact their customer service to arrange a return and they have finally agreed to have it collected from me by courier and will deduct £164 for the return carriage! Palletline have quoted me £50. Awful company, worst experience I've ever had with online shopping. Avoid avoid avoid.
Avoid as plague! This website is total scam.. Ordered items over 4 weeks ago. No response to phone calls. Have sent emails let see how that turns out.. No refunds being issued.

Goods are showed as in stock, but they are never delivered.
SuperBath.co.uk, Greater London is rated 1.37 based on 52 reviews