Superior Fence & Rail, Inc. Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Superior Fence & Rail, Inc.

About Superior Fence & Rail, Inc.: Superior Fence & Rail, Inc. is Florida's #1 fence company, with 9 locations throughout Florida. The fence company reviews collected on this page is for the Seminole County Headquarters, located in Oviedo, FL, a suburb of Orlando. Superior Fence & Rail manufacturers and installs vinyl fence and ornamental aluminum fence, gates and railing. They also sell raw materials & finished fence products direct to consumers & wholesale to other fence contractors & businesses.

(407) 971-7804

superiorfenceandrail@gmail.com

1705 Kennedy Point

How would you rate Superior Fence & Rail, Inc. ?

Wilfredo Martinez
"Great job and cuality"
Daniel Grundvig
"Great service and great product! We had a small hiccup with the gate after installation and the team is sending someone back out to fix it ASAP. Defiantly recommend Superior for your fence needs."
Corky & Brenda Buck
"We love our new fence. They did a great job installing the fence. Your guys were courteous and professional. We would recommend your company to anyone. Our Bull dog Gladys loves her new fence. Corky & Brenda Buck"
"09/05/2018 My vinyl fence was installed today. Freddy and his crew did an outstanding job. Exceptional warranty on the fence that I selected. The fence looks great compared to the old wood fence that I had. It made the wife very happy. The quality and the looks of the fence makes it look so nice."
"Friendly, professional, and superb communication from start to finish. Estimator John was thorough in educating us on materials, helping us select a fence, and educating us on the company. Renee's communication throughout HOA approval and scheduling was also superb. Installation team was also fantastic. The team lead, Brendan, called ahead of scheduled time to give ETA and called again when on his way. He informed me of what to expect throughout the day and encouraged me to monitor and come inspect throughout the process. He communicated very well throughout the day and asked questions regarding my wishes versus assuming. Kevin, Tyler & Mike were also very friendly and professional. They all arrived in clean uniforms and smiles on their faces, which didn't change after working all day long in the hot sun. One pole was scratched from manufacturer and upon final inspection, Brendan agreed to have it replaced (he would have done it on the spot if he had one with him). The fence looks great and our fur baby and toddler are super happy to have a beautiful fenced in backyard. Thank you!"
"Came, installed new fence, removed old fencing and picked up small debris afterwards. Very polite, pleasant, friendly and knowledgable."
"Superior Fence & Rail in Melbourne FL installed by Nico & Austin. Out standing job. Very happy with our new fence."
"Hi my name is Jim and I just had a fence installed by Nico and John here at my home in Sebastian. It was a pleasure meeting Nico, what a great job they did, very professional and the look now just improves my home, thank you again Nico and I would ask him him anytime Thanks Jim"
"You are a company with at least one rude salesperson. This salesperson spoke bad about the previous salesperson who quoted me, this salesperson told me why the other guy was fired from your company. This current salesperson doesn't show for an appointment, very late for appointment, changes the quote in route to my appointment, and he is extremely rude. Bob Longman"
"We got our fence installed today. The two gentlemen did a fantastic job despite the terrible weather we were having all day. Fence looks awesome. Thank you!"
"Very efficient, attractive and sturdy. Jason, Daron, Cortland and Leroy did a great job."
"When looking for a fencing company, we looked high and low, looked at reviews and even had people come out to our home and talk to us about their product. When the guy from Superior Fence and rail came by, boy did he sell his product. He told us about how they had warranty that would fix anything should a problem arise. That sounded great, until we had a problem. We have gates on both sides of our home, one which is a 10 Foot double door drive gate. When installed (June 2017) they had only put one stake to hold the door down. We had voiced our concern to the contractor and he assured us that it was fine and would hold the door. Well with light wind, we began to notice that the gate would shake and rattle. Upon inspection one day we saw that one of the gates had a crack on top where both gates get locked together. At this point I started calling the company (Around Oct 2017) and they had told me to email pictures so that they could go forward with the warranty department and send someone out to fix it. We waited for a call, but never received one. Then we called back and no one even knew what we were talking about. At one point we called and they had apologized and said they wouldn’t have any appointments for the rest of the YEAR because they were so busy. Now we had to wait, so we tied the gate that was broken with the gate that was not so that it would remain closed. And because this process of getting called back took so long even our other gate started to crack. We have tried to call the guy that sold us the fence and the office but no one answers unless you call from an unknown number. So it’s clear that they are dodging our calls so that they don’t have to deal with it. A Fence is not a cheap thing to get done for your home, it’s a huge investment. I wanted to write this review so that others don’t waste their hard earned money on a company that is so deceiving and sell you lies."
"I've been recommending Superior Fence and Rail to our clients for over a decade. I'm happy to say that they continue to provide quality materials, expert installation and SUPERIOR customer service at a very competitive price."
"Superior Fence did our fence and custom scrum at the Porsche dealership currently under construction on Vineland next to I-4. Great service and finished product. Owner is very hands on and great to work with."
"Excellent work and Service. The installer, Tim, did a great job. Would definitely use this company again."
"Jose and Manuel are incredible installers. They did a better job than we imagined they could do. We are more than satisfied with their professionalism and hard work!"
"Great company with great service On great products"
"Freddie and Francisco did a excellent job with the installation. The fence is level, sturdy and really looks great. They removed all of the old fencing and cleaned up nicely. I am very happy with the service. I would highly recommend Superior Fence & Rail."
"From the salesman, Josh to the installer, Freddy I couldn’t possibly be happier with the service from Superior Fence. Their producers are super high quality and their warranty can’t be beat! Highly recommend them -"
"Great Company. Great Service and the quality of the work is truly superior. Would recommend."
"Our installer - Jose - arrived and I was concerned because it was him alone. I was concerned because of his size and the size of the old fence panels. That was NOT a problem. He did the job by himself. His work was excellent and he left the yard with no debris behind. I would recommend this company and him in particular to anyone. If all of the installers are like him, this company is great!"
"From start to finish very professional and made us feel that we were a priority. The quality of the fence is exceptional and the time that it took for them was a two day turnaround. It was amazing to see the way that they took the old fencing down and put the new one up. The gates that they put up were made from steel reinforced wood frames and will last for a very long time. Thank you Superior Fence .... Herschel Crouse and Mark Wells"
"Jose' and Manuel were very professional and took pride in the fence they installed at our home. They worked neatly and continuously until the job was completed. They were very polite as was the office staff and Mark their sales representative. Everything went smooth and we are very satisfied with the new fence as are our two great danes that we purchased the fence for. Thank you and we recommend your company highly."
Superior Fence & Rail, Inc. is rated 4.78 based on 87 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!