Superloans Reviews

Own Driver
Email, Live Chat
Read Superloans Reviews

About Superloans:

Superloans provide personal cash and pawn loans to New Zealanders. We can provide you with a personal lending solution based on your situation to help get you through.

The superloans Napier team are always lovely to deal with whether it be a pawn loan or a express loan. They are friendly and can help you out when needed. They also have an awesome rewards programme:)
(Napier) - Posted 5 hours ago
The team at the Wellington branch knew what they were doing, and were very professional.
(Wellington) - Posted 6 hours ago
Customer service was good and everything was fast also have a friendly team keep it up guys 👌👌👍👍
Amazing staff who made it so easy super friendly
(Napier) - Posted 12 hours ago
No hassle no mess around to the point detailed and reasonable info and yes i do recommend them..
That is great to hear Ngahuia, thanks very much for the 5 stars. Regards, Buck
They were really helpful and very clear on the terms and conditions it’s nice to know where you stand with no hidden info
(Lower Hutt) - Posted 3 days ago
Hey Jacynta, thanks for the 5 stars! Regards, Buck.
Great fast service
Thanks for the 5 stars Alexander, the team at Superloans Wellington appreciate the feedback. Regards, Buck
good services they take great care of your need and understanding.
(Lower Hutt) - Posted 3 days ago
Hey Jewell, thanks for the 4 stars. Let us know what we can do next time to grab the extra star. Regards, Buck
What an awesome second experience, was able to get my second loan very fast at the counter, the lady at superloans Hastings was very lovely and awesomely approved my loan, thank you superloans #HASTINGS
Hey Kimiora, thank you for the wonderful review of our Superloans Hastings team. Regards, Buck
Great service. Quick and friendly.
(Lower Hutt) - Posted 3 days ago
Thank you for the 5 star review Jordan, the team at Superloans Lower Hutt really appreciate it. Regards, Buck.
Super friendly and super helpful staff. Super nice looking place. Thank you guys!
(Lower Hutt) - Posted 3 days ago
Hey Timea, the team at Superloans Lower Hutt are happy to hear you love the new pad just as much as they do! Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review. Regards, Buck.
2nd time in and superloans is still the best🤙 porirua branch staff were very helpful i had no questions👍they explained very thorough and bang on. Superloans will always be my stop😊 #ChurBucks🤙
(Lower Hutt) - Posted 3 days ago
Thanks for the 5 stars Joe! Happy to help. Regards, Buck.
Superloans is the best. Very fast and amazing service. Would recommend it to anybody. It is more like a same day pay day. Stressed completely gone in just a few hours before it did any damage when I received the message stating loan has been approved. Keep up the great work. Thank you Superloans 👍🙌😊 Appreciate the amazing customer service as well !
(Lower Hutt) - Posted 4 days ago
That is one awesome review Propanshajonata! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, we really appreciate it! Regards, Buck.
they were very helpful over the ph and had my munie real quick nice to talk to as will well done super loans
(Lower Hutt) - Posted 4 days ago
We appreciate the 5 stars Janine, Thank you. Regards, Buck
Easy and super fast process. Always feels safe and private going into superloans and the people there are more then welcoming and willing to help with a smile
We appreciate you taking the time to review our services Kirstyrae! Regards, Buck
My experience with Superloans has been an absolute breeze. One of the easiest and most simple processes to go through if you’re ever in need of money despite the reason. I’ve been there twice and I was in the office no longer than 20 minutes. It’s super quick and easy and not to mention the staff are very friendly and helpful. I would 100% recommend to others
(Porirua) - Posted 4 days ago
That is awesome to hear we could be of service to you Heather! We really appreciate the 5 stars! Regards, Buck.
I have been with cash converters and now after my 1st loan with superloans I will not go back. The 1st loan interest free was great also.
That is awesome to hear Renee, glad we can help you out! Regards, Buck.
Excellent service
(Porirua) - Posted 4 days ago
Thanks for the 5 stars Romeo! Regards, Buck
Great help, very good service, very much appreciated superloan. Looking forward too my next loan.
(Porirua) - Posted 1 week ago