Surety One, Inc. Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Surety One, Inc.

About Surety One, Inc.: Surety One, Inc. is a bond underwriter, international insurance brokerage and surety-focused managing general agency licensed in all fifty states, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Dominican Republic and Canada. SuretyOne.com specializes in surety bonds (commercial and contract), fidelity bonds, and pure financial guarantee. Unique among surety underwriters, Surety One, Inc. enjoys very broad binding/issuing authorities through multiple admitted and non-admitted carriers.

(800) 373-2804

CPoindexter@SuretyOne.com

404 Ave. de la Constitucion, #708

Tell us how Surety One, Inc. made you happy

Under an hour
"I asked many asinine questions and they were super nice and held my hand through the whole process. 5 stars."
"I contacted Surety One for my New York independent adjuster bond and the process was seamless, prompt and efficient. The customer service was exemplary and I would highly recommend their service. 5 stars from me"
"Thanks very much for your responsiveness to my needs."
"always friendly and speedy service~!"
"Surety One was able to move quickly and issue an important bond for us, allowing our client to secure a very favorable contract. They went above and beyond, working on weekends and after hours, to assist our agency in writing this business and helping us maintain a great relationship with our customer."
"All I can say is that these people are fantastic. They did a bond for me that I couldn't get anyone to pay attention to. Just fantastic people."
"Angie and the team helped me get my NY State adjuster license and I am very grateful for their hard work. Jeff"
"I sent my information nearly one month ago and I have not heard back."
Thank you for the feedback, Ms. Moore. Our file shows that you submitted an application on 10/9 at 2:13 p.m., and that we responded that day at 5 p.m. with a request for further information. We received a response from you on 11/5 at 2:55 p.m. and provided a response within hours. Could our email have made it in to your spam box? I understand that one of our underwriters has emailed you about this on both the 5th and 6th to make sure that you are helped.
"Tania was really on it and got it done super fast! Really attentive and easy to work with."
"I was a little nervous doing this on line, without my insurance broker so I called their number on the website. It was after hours but my call was still answered and I actually spoke to a real person, who, although he was out for the evening, still took the time to answer my questions. So far I've only done one bond with them and the process was quick and flawless. They're less expensive than my broker and my bond was issued the same day my application was submitted. Five stars all the way! I'll definitely be getting many more bonds through them."
"Very prompt service. Use them with confidence"
"Wish they have more stars...Can express how satisfied I'm with the rapid response and professionalism provided by Mr. Constantin and his staff. I highly recommend this company to anyone!! Thank You very much Surety One..."
"Super fast response from everyone I worked with. Extremely helpful!"
"Thank you to Tania for the fast and excellent service!"
"Service was exemplary. I was contacted in response to my inquiry for a probate bond in a very short period of time by Constantin Poindexter of Surety One. He answered all of my questions with courtesy and professionalism, and my overall experience was outstanding with both Constantin and Surety One. Thank you so much for a trouble-free transaction."
"The agent I dealt with was extremely helpful and very responsive. I would recommend Surety One to anyone needing bond services."
"Awesome group I have found to help me with my client's bonding needs!"
"Five Stars for Angie Reynoso, at Surety One. Fast courteous response, The process could not have been easier."
"Very helpful, facilitated entire transaction for me."
"Working with Surety One has been an absolute pleasure. We formerly had our Surplus Lines bond with South Coast Surety and the renewal was the most laborious process I've experienced for any insurance transaction. I was a required to retrieve financial statements and net worth calculations for every shareholder. With Surety One, all I had to do was fill out a quick application and i had my bond within 24 hours. To top it off, the price was half my expiring renewal. As I said, it was an absolute pleasure."
Surety One, Inc. is rated 4.98 based on 261 reviews