swakdesigns.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend swakdesigns.com

818-888-3800

support@swakdesigns.com

21218 VANOWEN STREET

How would you rate swakdesigns.com ?

(optional)

Kenitra J
"I have only ordered 4 items from here but they were all made of a very nice soft material and shopping was easy and the shipping was fast."
Bridgzette J
Bridgzette J
Verified Buyer
"OMG, I LOVE MY top, it fits nice and it came super early!!!!"
"Your clothes always make me feel beautiful."
"I love the cut of the Isabella dress. I'm a short girl, so I can wear it with or without leggings. It looks great either way! I can just throw it on and go! Please don't stop making it! I would love to see it in some solid colors, too."
"I’m tall and never can find dresses long enough. I had to have this dress shortened.😁"
"The quality of the material was quite cheap"
Mignette M
Verified Buyer
"I love this dress it's beautiful & very comfortable. I'm 5'6 so the dress was a little long but after getting it hemmed it fits great. Thank you SWAK for offering beautiful & affordable clothing for super plus size women"
Treneice S
Verified Buyer
"When plus side females have a hard time finding clothes in local store SWAK always comes thru and makes ordering more easy and the fashionable clothes really give u that extra confidence!!!!"
"I absolutely loved this dress and I got so many compliments it made me blush. It is a very flattering dress."
"Love the cut. I would love it in a solid color."
"Beautiful Dress! The color is very vibrant, can dress it up or pair it with a jean jacket and sandals for a casual look! This dress does run big, I ordered it one size down from my normal size and it fits perfectly! And I got it on sale and with an Instagram promo on top of that! LOVE IT!"
"Amazing skirt!"
"Love the Isabella swing dress! I can wear casual or dress it up."
"The dress fit great! I was sceptical at first because website clothing sometimes fit crazy but this fit great. I love my dress! Thank you swak!"
"I love the skirt it fits very well and the I would buy again in other colors"
"The pants are a great fit and very comfortable."
"As always Swak was great my order was placed and shipped the next day! Great company great clothes!"
"I love everything about this dress! It's very slimming, the length is perfect, and the color!!! I wish it came in Orange and yellow!"
"The crop denim jean is one of the best jeans I've ever bought. I'm short, and I usually have to cut a lot of inches off the bottom of every pair of jeans I buy. The best thing about the crop jean is that it is PERFECT for me. I would encourage other petite women to try them as the fit and quality are fabulous and the length is perfect without sacrificing the look or fit. Love it! For once I can actually use the jeans right away and not wait to hem! This may not seem like a lot to others, but for me, it's wonderful! I think I might order more! Thank you!"
"Have received so many compliments on the shirt."
"Love this dress!! Actually wearing as I write this... it’s so cute and comfy.... and it has pockets!!!! πŸ’—πŸ’—"
"I love the cut and fit of this dress and I could have ordered a few sizes down. I like roomy flowy dresses so the bigger size worked still I know now that I can order a 3X very impressed with quality and sizing."
"The pattern on this dress is just beautiful! Matterial will be great for the summer heat and not at all clingy. very pretty dress!"
swakdesigns.com is rated 4.82 based on 629 reviews