swakdesigns.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend swakdesigns.com

818-888-3800

support@swakdesigns.com

21218 VANOWEN STREET

How would you rate swakdesigns.com ?

Emily S
"Great fit and fabric for flattering, comfortable, easy outfits!"
Kenitra J
"I have only ordered 4 items from here but they were all made of a very nice soft material and shopping was easy and the shipping was fast."
Bridgzette J
Bridgzette J
Verified Buyer
"OMG, I LOVE MY top, it fits nice and it came super early!!!!"
"This was my first time placing an order, and I was blown away by how high-quality the clothes are. I have to say that the T-shirt however ran incredibly large. I am quite Stout and it was practically a dress on me. From now on I think I am going to always order a size smaller than I normally wear. The application seems sturdy and like it won't come off in the dryer. I'm still incredibly happy with it and now I just sleep in it."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Absolutely love seal designs.com! The dresses and skirts are beautiful and in my size. I don’t feel frumpy or unattractive when I wear an article of clothing from SWAK."
"Love this dress!! It's super comfy and super cute! Everybody has complimented me in it."
"I love this its very comfortable, very thin not to big and not to small just right"
"I love to find cute, and stylish clothes in plus sizes. The prices are reasonable and good quality."
"Thank you SWAK for making beautiful and unique clothing in plus sizes! The customer service and updates were fantastic. I received my order quickly (two days), and I had constant updates. I had never heard of SWAK before, and I am usually reluctant to order online from companies I don't know. I read the reviews though, and decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did! I will certainly be a repeat customer!!"
"I love the way it fit my body and it goes great with a cover up I made."
"The Jenny Harem Romper is so comfortable! It's true to size and perfect for me. I want one in a few more of the colors! This is my first purchase from SWAK, there will definitely be more!"
"Hi My youngest daughter introduced to to Swak designs and i have be appreciating the style and choices every since. I am a big curvy women who loves her self and your designs reflect that to me. I love the fabric and the sizes available to me. Just between you and I - I now only go to my other site for curvy big women to purchase their pants, cause they have them to fit my big thighs, really no joke!!! Thanks for giving me a chance to express my joy of having you there for us. love you Swak Designs"
"I luv swakdesign! I was glad some years back when I found this site! It was clothes that fit a tall person like me and thats plus size!"
"I love this dress! It fits perfectly and is so cool on a hot summer day. If it becomes available in more solid colors I may have to add more to my closet!"
Elizabeth H
Verified Buyer
"This shirt is great because it hangs long over my stomach!"
"I enjoyed the rapid deployment of my order."
"So comfy!!!...great for both casual and elegant look with accesories. Fabric is flowy and soft. I love it!"
"Absolutely love my romper. Fits perfect, is so comfortable and I got so many compliments on how cute I looked in it."
"Love this dress!!! But you can order one to two sizes down. But other than that this is a great dress!!!"
"Being plus size is difficult to find clothes to fit and fit right especially pants with me being bottom heavy i happy have found a place i can shop at that has my size and the clothes flatter my figure well"
"Every item I have from here compliments my shape perfectly! The special touch of wrapping each purchase I love it!"
"So soft and relaxing to wear!"
BeckySue D
Verified Buyer
"I have always loved SWAK's tops and the way they comfortably hide my belly. Recently I took a chance and bought the Layla Maxi dress and I absolutely fell in love with it. It's light weight, flowy, cute and comfortable to wear. Not to mention you can easily wear it as a casual outfit or dress it up with some accessories and cute sandals."
swakdesigns.com is rated 4.82 based on 710 reviews