swakdesigns.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend swakdesigns.com

818-888-3800

support@swakdesigns.com

21218 VANOWEN STREET

How would you rate swakdesigns.com ?

Shaneequa R
"Loved it and so did everyone else!"
Emma B
"Hi My youngest daughter introduced to to Swak designs and i have be appreciating the style and choices every since. I am a big curvy women who loves her self and your designs reflect that to me. I love the fabric and the sizes available to me. Just between you and I - I now only go to my other site for curvy big women to purchase their pants, cause they have them to fit my big thighs, really no joke!!! Thanks for giving me a chance to express my joy of having you there for us. love you Swak Designs"
Melissa S
"Every item I have from here compliments my shape perfectly! The special touch of wrapping each purchase I love it!"
"Super fast shipping, love the fit. ❤️"
"This dress fit very well. It's so comfortable. It travels well, got to my destination and was ready to go, no ironing or steaming."
"I loved it..eventhough it was a sad occasion my grandmothers funeral to purchase this...my grandmother loved royal blues and this was a perfect match.."
"Easy to navigate the website. lots of regular discounts. Quick delivery"
"They are fast and efficient. Their clothes are made very well and are inexpensive."
"Omg, I love it!! I will be ordering all of the colors."
"I love Swak, easy to order and arrives quickly."
"It was tight and very short on me. And i wear a 5x and i ordered the 6x. I sure wish it would have been made with a better material. I would have loved it and wore it with tights."
"My cardigan that I ordered is AMAZING , it is so soft and the fit is perfect."
"I like that I can find sexy clothes made to fit my body type"
"love the pattern and the fit is perfect."
"Cute styles. Not great quality."
"I love my hi-lo top! I get so many compliments whenever I wear it out!"
"As always Swak has hit itnout of the ballpark! I have had so many compliments on this dress and everyone wants to know where I got it. So of course I have to tell them!"
"The shipment was fast."
"really nice dress. lovely design, flattering on a bigger frame. The fabric is quite lightweigh, but perfect for summer. Happy I got his on 50% off sale, not sure I would be so happy to have paid full price otherwise. First time buying from SWAK and I am super impressed with the shipping, and how i was kept informed. I would like the choice to have items left, when delivered though. We pay for delivery, and then have to go to depot to pick up, kinda defeats the purpose. It would be nice to have the option of "no signature required" :)"
"LOVED the dress!!!!!! It looks amazing on me and I got lots of compliments on the dress and good it looked on me!!!"
"Beautuful selecting, great styles, quality clothing, reasonable pricing."
"The dress is beautiful! Just the length I need because I am 6'0 but I should have gotten a smaller size. Im thinking about returning the red one for a smaller size or I may ju see t take it in. I love love love this site!! Very stylish clothing for us MORE TO LOVE LADIES!"
"I absolutely love and adore my dress and so does everybody else. It's a perfect fit. I have received compliments the entire day that i wore the dress and still is receiving compliments. Thank you so much. I will forever be a Customer."
swakdesigns.com is rated 4.81 based on 794 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!