swakdesigns.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend swakdesigns.com

818-888-3800

support@swakdesigns.com

21218 VANOWEN STREET

Tell us how swakdesigns.com made you happy

Victoria R
"I absolutely love the quality and the fit of all the clothing I have purchased. My recent purchase was to celebrate 4 months after Weightloss surgery and I bought a new dress. It fit beautifully and feels so soft. Thanks y’all for all the trendy clothing and perfect fits. I can’t find affordable trendy clothing for my size and build but y’all make it so awesome."
"I wore it to a dressy party..and received lots of compliments.. Was true too size.. Glad I purchased both colors."
"Swakdesigns made me happy by having such beautiful clothes for special occasions."
"I love the way the dress fit and love the style."
"The fabrics were really nice . I loved the 3/4 sleeves. I will have to shorten by 2 or 3 inches, (I'm 5'6) but I don't even mind !"
"I was very pleased with the quality of the tunic and fast service from SWAK. This was my first time ordering from your company, and i will definitely order again. The tunic top is gorgeous and flowy and i love it!"
"I love the length of the skirt. The material is a great quality..."
"I will say it a thousand plus times... They are simply the best plus size shop out there. They never disappoint in quality or designs."
"Quality fabric and fast delivery."
"I loved the California maxi and will order more in other colors. However the sizing across the board is off. I ordered a 6x in the California maxi and it got perfectly if not a bit loose. Then ordered the 6x in the Erica maxi skirt and it wouldnt pull up past my knees. It couldn't have been bigger than a 2X."
"The fit is very comfortable and they look very nice pared with a tunic."
"WOW! This is the PERFECT dress! The material, the flow, the weight of the dress. Everything is perfection! It is so flattering and I hope for more designs in the Daphne style. I would love to have many many of these dresses. I am 5'7 330lbs and carry most of my weight in my stomach area. I ordered the 4x. Its a bit too long. I will have to get it hemmed up a bit. The 3X probably would have fit even better since its a bit shorter."
"THE STYLE, THE FIT , THE DESIGN, LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE"
"SWAK always has the styles that I’m looking for at an affordable rate! Love you guys!"
"I love the discounts ya'll send out and quick shipping."
"I got my Items in a reasonable amount of time and the quality was good."
"I am very happy with how fast the dress got to me! Thank you!!"
"First time buying from SWAK Loved the maxi dresses. So comfy and fit as expected."
"I purchased an Emmy Lou style tunic over the summer, and absolutely fell in love with it. I went back on and purchased two more recently. I get a lot of compliments on how it fits my body, as well as, all the bright colorfulness of each blouse. I'm short and size 28/30, so finding clothing for me can be difficult and uncomfortable. I am always satisfied with my SWAK Design options; never have failed me yet."
"Love the fabric and the look will take a photo when I wear it"
"I love the maxi dresses, they always fit beautifully and are long enough for mw"
"It was super fast shipping. I got my order really fast. It was great business."
swakdesigns.com is rated 4.83 based on 912 reviews