swakdesigns.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend swakdesigns.com

818-888-3800

support@swakdesigns.com

21218 VANOWEN STREET

Tell us how swakdesigns.com made you happy

Victoria R
"I absolutely love the quality and the fit of all the clothing I have purchased. My recent purchase was to celebrate 4 months after Weightloss surgery and I bought a new dress. It fit beautifully and feels so soft. Thanks y’all for all the trendy clothing and perfect fits. I can’t find affordable trendy clothing for my size and build but y’all make it so awesome."
"I wore it to a dressy party..and received lots of compliments.. Was true too size.. Glad I purchased both colors."
"Swakdesigns made me happy by having such beautiful clothes for special occasions."
"Ease of purchase, great prices, super fast shipping. All 5 star However, lack of new styles and shorter dresses is making swakdesigns drop ranking on my shopping."
"Super cute flattering clothing!"
"They are a perfect fit even though i'm short and they were a little long i love them"
"I loved this dress"
"The price was amazing. I love the dress it's beautiful comfortable and I wear it all the time!"
"Fits perfectly"
"Love this top and how long it is. It fits nicely in the shoulders, too. That's rare for a top that fits nice around my hips."
"I love this cami! I wish I would have jumped on these sooner and got every color! Hopefully they will come back in stick with lots more colors. Thx Swagdesign for your fashion appreciation for us Plussize DIVAS!"
"I have been look at swakdesigns.com for years and wondering if I should order - I wasted a lot of time without beautiful clothing! Do not hesitate to order from here! You will be extremely impressed - the great customer service, the quick delivery, the quality and the fit of the clothing. I usually have so much trouble with clothing shopping in regards size or with ordering online but not with swakdesign.com as they surpassed my expectations! Thank you swakdesigns for a great experience and clothing that made me feel beautiful, confident and comfortable all together for the first time in a long time. Kudos!"
"Very comfortable"
"I have been a SWAK customer for over a year. Everything I have ordered has been a quality product and my friends ask me where I shop. Love this comfortable, classy dress."
"Arrived quickly. Swak is a great site."
"This dress is so comfortable and light. It is very comfortable and looks good."
"Meets all my expectations. Fits exactly as described and is of great quality. Material is free flowing and soft...love this jumpsuit."
"The fact you had my size Quick to ship Perfect length"
"My dress fit perfectly and Eve I thought I looked really good in it!"
"the fabric is what went wrong, slinky type fabric that has consistent static cling. SWAK used to use a different material that was like a slub knit or t-shirt type that was nice... I am not happy at all...."
"When there is a sale. Prices are good. Delivery fast international."
"Good value and styles. Unfortunately items I bought final sale did not size the same as other items."
"good fit. comfortable."