swakdesigns.com Reviews

Plus Size Fashion ~ Sizes 14 to 36 ~ Since 2007

818-888-3800

support@swakdesigns.com

21218 VANOWEN STREET

Tell us how swakdesigns.com made you happy
It was easy to make and submit an order. I used a code to get so much off the item which is exactly what I wanted and fits great!
The clothes are well made, fit well and are so cute!
I had ordered the same duster in grey 2 years ago. This time I got it in grey and rust. The material was different - I loved the old one and my sister stole it! But this wasn't bad. But the first time I wore the grey, it ripped in the sleeve. I can fix it, but that isn't the quality I'm used to for the price and my experience with SWAK. I also found that the rust color isn't as nice on my skin tone (I had red hair and during the pandemic, I went all grey - it's changed my color palate!). I'm a bit annoyed because it would only let me exchange for store credit. Not that I can't find something I like, but I'm well within the time period allowed. I only got my dusters 4 days ago!
I love the style and cut of the shirt. The straps were a little loose but other than that I love it!
I ordered four pretty cami’s, and was only sent three cami’s. I have sent a report and have not had any contact back. I’m a very disappointed return customer.
They give good deals and deliver quickly. The clothes are good quality and comfortable.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE CLOTHES!!! A PIECE FOR ANY AND EVERY OCCASION! WELL MADE AND BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE FASHION AND SWAK DESIGNS NEVER LET ME DOWN!!!
The delivery was fast. The dress is perfect! I got this dress for my wedding. And I love that I can reuse this for another occasion!
I love that they have my size and most of the clothes are comfortable. I love the styles.
Quality of clothing was really good, fit perfect. All and all very satisfied. Plus it came in re odd timing! Thanks for the great clothes.
It’s hard for me to find trendy plus size clothing. I was online searching and found SWAK, since then I’ve placed two orders and about to place my third order
I just purchased a poncho and a cardigan from swakdesigns. They are both gorgeous and fit beautifully. I love that I can get fashion forward clothing in my size at an affordable price.
I love the designs. If something doesn’t fit the return policy is amazing!
I wish the cardigans were available in brighter color and higher quality.
these dress are so comfortable and the colors are so pretty
I just got my white leggings. I love them! They feel so comfortable!
Nice top but too short
Every piece fits beautiful
I received my purchase and the green and yellow striped shirt was ripped - and it was a big one. I left an email into the SWAK designs center which was not answered. I then left a bad review. And, lo an behold, I received a phone call from a very nice lade who was extremely apologetic, telling me that a new one was on the way and it would be sent quickly. (I did not believe this) but was somewhat assuaged. Fast forward to Saturday, when I get a parcel from SWAK that is the NEW green and yellow shirt and I sit here on Monday with my totally coordinated outfit of Green/yellow shirt, green mask, yellow mask lanyard, green earrings with a picture of my yellow eyed cat and matching green skechers. Perfect! Thank you, SWAK. There is a reason I own ten of your Emmylou tunics!!!!!!!
I haven’t received my items yet. They were supposed to be here days ago.
swakdesigns.com is rated 4.81 based on 1,156 reviews