Sweet Defeat Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Sweet Defeat

About Sweet Defeat: Take control of your sugar cravings.

Sweet Defeat is the only clinically proven, natural lozenge that stops sugar cravings in seconds.

As Sweet Defeat dissolves on your tongue, the patented formula binds to sugar-craving taste buds to suppress sweet taste and curb cravings in seconds.

Fight back against sugar! Sweet Defeat helps you break the cycle.

877-588-1007

help@sweetdefeat.com

How would you rate Sweet Defeat ?

"how would i get a trial?"
"My coach always tells us about how we have to cut sugar out of our diets which seemed impossible; however, with Sweet Defeat, and a little bit of willpower, that goal has become much more realistic."
Thank you for sharing! Sweet Defeat is a great tool to help with cutting out or down on your sugar intake like you mentioned. We are so glad to hear it is helping you meet your goals. Keep up the good work!
"This is the product I’ve always wished existed. Sweets are my biggest obstacle to losing weight. I can eat healthfully all day, and as soon as stress or sleepiness hits, I reach for the baked goods. I even tried expensive hypnosis to conquer my craving for sugar. SWEET DEFEAT WORKS. When a craving hits, I take a mint. It temporarily makes sweet things taste gross, so it gives me 30-60 minutes of “mental space” from the craving. By the time it wears off, the craving has passed. Also, I like using it after a serving of dessert; no more giving in to the temptation to have another helping! The best part is feeling in control again. I can say no to sweets and get on with my day: no more will-power battles, no more obsessing about NOT eating sweets—freedom! I’m so glad I found this product! I definitely will be a long-term customer."
Thank you for sharing Flora! We are so lucky to have customers like you! Sweet Defeat is a great tool to help pass sugar cravings, just like you mentioned. We also love how you were able to find a way to use Sweet Defeat to maintain the occasional dessert treat without overindulging. We're happy to hear that Sweet Defeat has given you back your edge and control over sugar cravings. Keep up the good work!
"Product is great, it really works! I wish it wasn't automaticity sent each month."
Thank you for sharing JS! We appreciate your review and your orders.
We understand that a subscription isn't for everyone. In addition to automatic subscriptions we also offer one time purchases of Sweet Defeat. After clicking "order now" you should see an option to "Buy One Box" under the orange "Subscribe" button. One of the benefits Sweet Defeat subscribers have is that you receive a discount and never run out of Sweet Defeat!
Please keep us posted on your continued success with Sweet Defeat. We always love to hear from our valued customers like yourself!

Team Sweet Defeat
"I can honestly say I wasn't expecting these to work so well. However after the first lozenge sugary products/food tasted for lack of a better word "nasty". I'll be stocking up on more of these to keep in my home/car/office. Now if I can get my hand on some salt-defeat I'll be in business. >_>"
Thank you for sharing your experience with Sweet Defeat, Patrick!
"I have tried just about everything to curb my love of sweets. This really works. A little mint and the next thing in your mouth tastes different. Not good or bad, just different. I don’t want to keep eating the sweet. Neat little invention."
Thank you for sharing Janelle! We are so happy to hear about your positive experience curbing your sugar cravings with Sweet Defeat. :)
"this is an awesome product although not a good match for ME personally. it really works and it does what it says it’s gonna do..."
Thank you! We appreciate you sharing your experience with Sweet Defeat!
"It really works. I let the tablet dissolve and I tried a small piece of chocolate and I did not like the taste and my craving went away. I am trying to stay away form diet soda and I found that if I take a lozenge the diet soda does not taste the same and I no longer want it. I took one about an hour ago and it is still working. After tasting the chocolate and diet soda I still do not want it."
Thank you for sharing how you use Sweet Defeat! We are so happy to hear about your positive experience curbing your diet soda sugar cravings. Nicely done!
"I don't the Sweet tooth like I used too. Thank you!!"
Thank you for sharing Gail! We are so happy to hear about your positive experience curbing your sweet tooth!
"My weakest moments are right before bedtime. This is when Sweet Defeat really helps with my sweet cravings."
We can definitely relate! We appreciate you sharing your positive experience with Sweet Defeat! :)
"Sweet defeat really does eliminate those cravings! No more living in bondage to sugar!"
Thank you Kristin! We appreciate you sharing your positive experience with Sweet Defeat! :)
"AMAZING! Works right in the moment I need it. Was getting ready to dive into my second cupcake, remembered I had these lozenges and opted for a Sweet Defeat instead! Craving squashed on the spot! I will definitely be a customer for life!"
WOW. Thank you Ali! We greatly appreciate you sharing your positive experience with Sweet Defeat! :)
"Can't believe this actually works."
Yes, it really does! We appreciate you sharing your positive experience with Sweet Defeat, Perry! :)
"Thought it was too good to be true, but it actually works. I used to snack all afternoon at work, but now I just take a Sweet Defeat"
WOW. Thank you Austin! We love to hear customer's transformation stories. We appreciate you sharing your positive experience with Sweet Defeat! :)
"It does not work. I need and address to send back. Please do not send more. Please stop sending?Debbie Vidrine"
Thank you for trying Sweet Defeat and sharing your experience. We take the quality and efficacy of our product very seriously so are sorry to hear that it did not meet your expectations. As a new company, feedback is extremely important to us. If you are willing to provide us with additional, detailed feedback we would greatly appreciate it. We have direct messaged you for more information.
Please know that we have successfully cancelled your subscription so you will not be charged or receive more product.
Team Sweet Defeat
"I crave sweets and snacks throughout the day. When I tested Sweet Defeat, I took a bite of a gummy candy and it tasted like there was no flavor - it wasn't appealing. I took one bite and threw the rest away. Now when I feel like I can't beat the sugar craving I take a lozenge, and I know that even if I take a bite of the food, I won't eat the whole thing, because it tastes bad."
Hi Elle,

Believe us, you are not the only one who craves sugar throughout the day...that's just one of the reasons we created Sweet Defeat!
We are so glad to hear you have seen it really work for you. It sounds like you are using it as a tool to moderate the sweet you decide to have as well. That's great!
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Sweet Defeat! :)

Best,
Team Sweet Defeat
"Tried this through free month - absolutely works. After a few slips I stopped eating candy after meals. Taking it daily, I stopped even thinking about sweets. Pretty good! I'll probably buy the next month too."
Thank you for trying Sweet Defeat, Peter! We appreciate you sharing your positive experience with Sweet Defeat! :)
WOW. Thank you for trying Sweet Defeat, Peter! We appreciate you sharing your positive experience! :)
"Sweet defeat helped me curb my sugar cravings. I would have a small dessert, and when I found myself wanting more (I always want more), I would have a sweet defeat and wait 10 minutes. By then, I wouldn't want anything sweet anymore and even if I tried (old habits die hard) it didn't taste good at all, so I stopped eating."
Thank you Coleman! We appreciate you sharing your positive experience with Sweet Defeat! :)
"This product actually works and helps me with my sweet tooth! I usually have after dinner cravings for sweets and since I've been using Sweet Defeat, it's kept me away from anything tempting like chocolate or cookies. When I go to try to eat something sweet the taste isn't good and since I don't taste it, I don't crave it. Thanks Sweet Defeat!"
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Sweet Defeat, Sarah! We love to hear customer's stories of their transformation. :)
"helps me refrain from eating all the sweets in the office."
Thank you you sharing your positive experience with Sweet Defeat Leon! :)
Sweet Defeat is rated 4.41 based on 44 reviews