Sweet Defeat Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Sweet Defeat

About Sweet Defeat: Take control of your sugar cravings.

Sweet Defeat is the only clinically proven, natural lozenge that stops sugar cravings in seconds.

As Sweet Defeat dissolves on your tongue, the patented formula binds to sugar-craving taste buds to suppress sweet taste and curb cravings in seconds.

Fight back against sugar! Sweet Defeat helps you break the cycle.

877-588-1007

help@sweetdefeat.com

Tell us how Sweet Defeat made you happy

"Made my diet mtn dew taste like carbonated butt water for an hour. Worked perfectly. Didn’t want to eat or drink anything but water. 😂 it did it’s job!"
"Sweet Defeat works fantastically! My willpower disappears immediately after dinner. Being on Keto I eat healthy for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Whether I’m full, which I usually am, I still get cravings for sweet and salty foods. I’ll grab a small handful of this and that like nuts, cheese, cheese crackers, berries, peanut butter with preserves and dark chocolate until I get annoyed that I’m sabotaging myself and finally stop. When I ordered Sweet Defeat it came quickly and I started right after dinner on the first night. This was 4 days ago. It worked immediately and I’ve already lost 2 lbs in 4 days just from cutting out the after dinner munchies. Each tablets works for about an hour so, I take 1-3 lozenges from after dinner up until bedtime. I highly recommend this product and plan to rely on it for a long time!"
"This works because you will not want to ever have to put one in your mouth it taste so bad. It will scare you just thinking about having to have the taste in your mouth that you will forget about eating sweets. You won't need a box one tablet will work."
"Where do I purchase Sweet Defeat?????"
"This product works as directed. I love sweets, preferably chocolate, and I like that I can have a taste of something sweet and then have a mint and not completely sabotage my day."
"I have to say, I am FLOORED by the effectiveness of this product. I have a wicked sweet tooth, and love my carbs. When my thyroid quit, I gained 30 pounds and found it impossible to curb sweets and carbs due to the fatigue I already felt as a result of low thyroid. One of these mints in the afternoon, and one in the evening is all it takes for me to stay on track! The taste leaves a little to be desired (a bit soapy in my opinion), but wow, are they effective little boogers!"
Thank you for sharing your success using Sweet Defeat to 'stay on track' and curb your sweet tooth, Jillian! We always appreciate hearing from our satisfied and valued customers like yourself. Keep up the great work!!
"I am happy that found Sweet Defeat, it really helps me to avoid those late-night sugar cravings!"
We are happy to hear you found Sweet Defeat too Natasha! Thank you for sharing your success in defeating your late-night sugar cravings. Keep up the great work!
"It does exactly what it claims to do! It prevents sweet things from tasting sweet, and you longer desire to continue eating them!"
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Sweet Defeat Kate! We are always happy to hear from our satisfied and valued customers like yourself. Keep defeating the sweets!
"Amazing ! It works perfectly for me. I love the minty taste. My sister uses it and loves it too."
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Sweet Defeat Vannie! We are always happy to hear from our satisfied and valued customers like yourself. Thank you for sharing it with your sister as well! Keep defeating the sweets!
"I was very pleased with my experience with Sweet Defeat and do intend to continue to take the lozenges. It worked wonders for me curbing my sweet tooth that I would get in the evenings. Thank you again for everything, Sweet Defeat!"
Thank you for sharing your positive experience using Sweet Defeat to curb your evening sugar cravings! We are always happy to hear from our satisfied and valued customers like yourself, Vanessa. Keep defeating the sweets!
"It really works! I have a crazy sweet tooth but when I take a Sweet Defeat after a meal those cravings disappear! Highly recommend!"
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Sweet Defeat Casey! We are so happy to hear it is helping you defeat your sweet tooth. Keep up the great work!
"My coach always tells us about how we have to cut sugar out of our diets which seemed impossible; however, with Sweet Defeat, and a little bit of willpower, that goal has become much more realistic."
Thank you for sharing! Sweet Defeat is a great tool to help with cutting out or down on your sugar intake like you mentioned. We are so glad to hear it is helping you meet your goals. Keep up the good work!
"This is the product I’ve always wished existed. Sweets are my biggest obstacle to losing weight. I can eat healthfully all day, and as soon as stress or sleepiness hits, I reach for the baked goods. I even tried expensive hypnosis to conquer my craving for sugar. SWEET DEFEAT WORKS. When a craving hits, I take a mint. It temporarily makes sweet things taste gross, so it gives me 30-60 minutes of “mental space” from the craving. By the time it wears off, the craving has passed. Also, I like using it after a serving of dessert; no more giving in to the temptation to have another helping! The best part is feeling in control again. I can say no to sweets and get on with my day: no more will-power battles, no more obsessing about NOT eating sweets—freedom! I’m so glad I found this product! I definitely will be a long-term customer."
Thank you for sharing Flora! We are so lucky to have customers like you! Sweet Defeat is a great tool to help pass sugar cravings, just like you mentioned. We also love how you were able to find a way to use Sweet Defeat to maintain the occasional dessert treat without overindulging. We're happy to hear that Sweet Defeat has given you back your edge and control over sugar cravings. Keep up the good work!
"Product is great, it really works! I wish it wasn't automaticity sent each month."
Thank you for sharing JS! We appreciate your review and your orders.
We understand that a subscription isn't for everyone. In addition to automatic subscriptions we also offer one time purchases of Sweet Defeat. After clicking "order now" you should see an option to "Buy One Box" under the orange "Subscribe" button. One of the benefits Sweet Defeat subscribers have is that you receive a discount and never run out of Sweet Defeat!
Please keep us posted on your continued success with Sweet Defeat. We always love to hear from our valued customers like yourself!

Team Sweet Defeat
"I can honestly say I wasn't expecting these to work so well. However after the first lozenge sugary products/food tasted for lack of a better word "nasty". I'll be stocking up on more of these to keep in my home/car/office. Now if I can get my hand on some salt-defeat I'll be in business. >_>"
Thank you for sharing your experience with Sweet Defeat, Patrick!
"I have tried just about everything to curb my love of sweets. This really works. A little mint and the next thing in your mouth tastes different. Not good or bad, just different. I don’t want to keep eating the sweet. Neat little invention."
Thank you for sharing Janelle! We are so happy to hear about your positive experience curbing your sugar cravings with Sweet Defeat. :)
"this is an awesome product although not a good match for ME personally. it really works and it does what it says it’s gonna do..."
Thank you! We appreciate you sharing your experience with Sweet Defeat!
"It really works. I let the tablet dissolve and I tried a small piece of chocolate and I did not like the taste and my craving went away. I am trying to stay away form diet soda and I found that if I take a lozenge the diet soda does not taste the same and I no longer want it. I took one about an hour ago and it is still working. After tasting the chocolate and diet soda I still do not want it."
Thank you for sharing how you use Sweet Defeat! We are so happy to hear about your positive experience curbing your diet soda sugar cravings. Nicely done!
"I don't the Sweet tooth like I used too. Thank you!!"
Thank you for sharing Gail! We are so happy to hear about your positive experience curbing your sweet tooth!
"My weakest moments are right before bedtime. This is when Sweet Defeat really helps with my sweet cravings."
We can definitely relate! We appreciate you sharing your positive experience with Sweet Defeat! :)
Sweet Defeat is rated 4.56 based on 54 reviews