Sweet Defeat Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Sweet Defeat

About Sweet Defeat: Take control of your sugar cravings.

Sweet Defeat is the only clinically proven, natural lozenge that stops sugar cravings in seconds.

As Sweet Defeat dissolves on your tongue, the patented formula binds to sugar-craving taste buds to suppress sweet taste and curb cravings in seconds.

Fight back against sugar! Sweet Defeat helps you break the cycle.

877-588-1007

help@sweetdefeat.com

How would you rate Sweet Defeat?

(optional)

31 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Deborah

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Sweet Defeat in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"It does not work. I need and address to send back. Please do not send more. Please stop sending?Debbie Vidrine"
Thank you for trying Sweet Defeat and sharing your experience. We take the quality and efficacy of our product very seriously so are sorry to hear that it did not meet your expectations. As a new company, feedback is extremely important to us. If you are willing to provide us with additional, detailed feedback we would greatly appreciate it. We have direct messaged you for more information.
Please know that we have successfully cancelled your subscription so you will not be charged or receive more product.
Team Sweet Defeat
"I crave sweets and snacks throughout the day. When I tested Sweet Defeat, I took a bite of a gummy candy and it tasted like there was no flavor - it wasn't appealing. I took one bite and threw the rest away. Now when I feel like I can't beat the sugar craving I take a lozenge, and I know that even if I take a bite of the food, I won't eat the whole thing, because it tastes bad."
"Tried this through free month - absolutely works. After a few slips I stopped eating candy after meals. Taking it daily, I stopped even thinking about sweets. Pretty good! I'll probably buy the next month too."
"Sweet defeat helped me curb my sugar cravings. I would have a small dessert, and when I found myself wanting more (I always want more), I would have a sweet defeat and wait 10 minutes. By then, I wouldn't want anything sweet anymore and even if I tried (old habits die hard) it didn't taste good at all, so I stopped eating."
"This product actually works and helps me with my sweet tooth! I usually have after dinner cravings for sweets and since I've been using Sweet Defeat, it's kept me away from anything tempting like chocolate or cookies. When I go to try to eat something sweet the taste isn't good and since I don't taste it, I don't crave it. Thanks Sweet Defeat!"
"helps me refrain from eating all the sweets in the office."
"Works well, great as a quick snack substitution when you're craving something sweet. I like to take one after lunch instead of having a piece of candy."
"Great product - works quickly and as advertised."
"Helps a lot with night time sugar cravings! I take one after dinner and it makes me not want sweets later on."
"This product works! I always crave a dessert after eating savory foods, and when I take a Sweet Defeat, all those desserts taste gross (there's something in the product that temporarily blocks you from tasting sugar). I sometimes even take it when I crave foods like pizza and BBQ since those have a lot of hidden sugars. It's helped decrease my cravings for all these and I can already feel a difference with my body and energy levels."
"It works! Sugar cravings are definitely down since starting."
"DIDNT EVEN COME CLOSE TO WORKING FOR ME - CANCELLED ORDER AND KEEP GETTING PKGS!"
Hello Roxann,
Team Sweet Defeat
"Definitely helped with staying away from sweets for lent. Nice minty flavor."
"Did keep me from craving sweets but I need to use it more. I am not sold just yet. It is,encouraging that something was found for this."
"The product sounds great in theory, but didn't work for me. I'm a hard core sugar addict. I obsess about it, crave it, even binge on it in secret just as a drug addict or alcoholic would. I didn't expect it to work in my case but remained hopeful. I'm sure it works for some and I'm glad it does."
"I was craving sweets last night so I finnilly tried one and it actually help but I can not afford to buy any more unfortunately"
"I brought this cause I always crave sweets after eating. An this really helps. But I’m having a hard time remember to take these."
"I didn't believe it when my nutritionist told me it would work. But it does! Cravings gone"
"I regret to say I noticed no difference at all so I didn’t order any more"
"It really makes sweets taste bad. It works."
Sweet Defeat is rated 4.06 based on 31 reviews