SwiftDry Clotheslines NZ Reviews

Read SwiftDry Clotheslines NZ Reviews

0800 75 49 86

admin@swiftdry.co.nz

Tell us how SwiftDry Clotheslines NZ made you happy
Fantastic service and great product I found SwiftDry easy to deal with and the provider of a great product. If I have a need for another clothesline in the future I know exactly where I'll go. Thanks, Geoff
nnhhgfkjjyuyvc
Not the vendors fault but the courier firm sent tje items all pver tje country and it took weeks from leaving the factory untill we received the item. Comment from my wife, its a bit high. A couple more predrilled holes to allow it to be set for different heights would be nice. I don't want to drill them and compramose the galvanizing and finish.
Thanks, Stuart, sure is a shame about the courier! Good point about extra holes; will have a look at that.
Always having to adjust the tension on the cables. They are always sagging after returning the line to the unit then pulling them out again.
Hello Peter, Appreciate the feedback, I'll contact you directly and see how we can sort that issue for the retract away 50 clothesline
Easy and efficient to deal with. Great product.
Thanks Grant!
Fantastic customer service received & our washing line is fantastic. We highly recommend the company & the product.
Thank you Sue!
Streamlined spacious clothesline with super-fast drying time. Excellent personalised customer service. Highly recommended!
Thanks Kathryn!
Finding that it is very useful and space saving - looks good, too!
great delivery service
good service, good product
Thank you Sarah!
Prompt service
While it's only been a couple of weeks, the quality of the brackets and line stand out. This should hold up well over the years, especially competed to cheaper, steel frame clothes lines (we've gone through a couple of these cheaper ones over the years, they inevitably rust). Easy to install (though it would have been good if they came with 8g x 100mm coach screws - short trip to hardware store needed). Perfect solution for our balcony
My clothes line is now up and in use. Great communication and sales support. Very happy
The best clotheslines money can buy. Best Choice Best price Best Service Best friendly company to deal with. So quick, so easy. My recommendation to you is... buy one now.! Selwyn G. - Timaru
Clothesline arrived promptly. Easy to install. Well made and strong. Holds a lot of washing. But best of all it is really smart looking with its sleek streamlined design. Who’d have guessed a clothes line could look so good!
4 out of 5 stars from me, the whole thing is solid and well built. The only issue I have is the size difference between the in ground post and the top 'T' section that fits into the main post, perhaps some sort of packing could be added to reduce movement between the to components. Otherwise it is fantastic, cheers Swiftdry.
Meet my expectations looks great installed and I appreciated the fast delivery. Kylie
:star:?:star:?:star:?:star:?:star:?:star:?
Purchased the clothesline as tired of the poorly manufactured ones in Mitre10 and Bunnings etc. It's definitely well built and should stand the test of time. Note that you certainly want to cement the posts in well. It requires a significant amount of tension to even come close to straightening the provided wire lines. Without a lot of tension they appear sagged and somewhat room the appearance.
I live in a marine environment in windy Wellington and this is a fantastic product. I had it custom made to fit my site and powder coated in the colour of my choice and it was still reasonably priced. The service provided by William has been fantastic. Highly recommend.
Thank you very much for your comments Patrice!
SwiftDry Clotheslines NZ is rated 4.76 based on 62 reviews