SwiftDry Clotheslines NZ Reviews

Read SwiftDry Clotheslines NZ Reviews

0800 75 49 86

admin@swiftdry.co.nz

Tell us how SwiftDry Clotheslines NZ made you happy
Fantastic customer service received & our washing line is fantastic. We highly recommend the company & the product.
Thank you Sue!
Streamlined spacious clothesline with super-fast drying time. Excellent personalised customer service. Highly recommended!
Thanks Kathryn!
Finding that it is very useful and space saving - looks good, too!
great delivery service
good service, good product
Thank you Sarah!
Prompt service
My clothes line is now up and in use. Great communication and sales support. Very happy
While it's only been a couple of weeks, the quality of the brackets and line stand out. This should hold up well over the years, especially competed to cheaper, steel frame clothes lines (we've gone through a couple of these cheaper ones over the years, they inevitably rust). Easy to install (though it would have been good if they came with 8g x 100mm coach screws - short trip to hardware store needed). Perfect solution for our balcony
The best clotheslines money can buy. Best Choice Best price Best Service Best friendly company to deal with. So quick, so easy. My recommendation to you is... buy one now.! Selwyn G. - Timaru
Clothesline arrived promptly. Easy to install. Well made and strong. Holds a lot of washing. But best of all it is really smart looking with its sleek streamlined design. Who’d have guessed a clothes line could look so good!
4 out of 5 stars from me, the whole thing is solid and well built. The only issue I have is the size difference between the in ground post and the top 'T' section that fits into the main post, perhaps some sort of packing could be added to reduce movement between the to components. Otherwise it is fantastic, cheers Swiftdry.
Meet my expectations looks great installed and I appreciated the fast delivery. Kylie
:star:?:star:?:star:?:star:?:star:?:star:?
Purchased the clothesline as tired of the poorly manufactured ones in Mitre10 and Bunnings etc. It's definitely well built and should stand the test of time. Note that you certainly want to cement the posts in well. It requires a significant amount of tension to even come close to straightening the provided wire lines. Without a lot of tension they appear sagged and somewhat room the appearance.
I live in a marine environment in windy Wellington and this is a fantastic product. I had it custom made to fit my site and powder coated in the colour of my choice and it was still reasonably priced. The service provided by William has been fantastic. Highly recommend.
Thank you very much for your comments Patrice!
We purchased a new T Bar clothes line to replace our old washing line , I found the web site helpful, and requested that the companies trusted installer complete the installation. On completion of this task I wasn't happy with the way the clothes line wire looked having to retighten the wire after each load of washing was hung to dry , not being one to complain I contacted the owner of the company and asked if it could be fixed , this was promptly dealt with and in a friendly manner to keep this customer happy, We were pleased our concern was dealt with and we are happy with our new clothes line , Thank you William Keith N
Thanks Keith, was a pleasure to help.
The clothesline meet all expectations and the service was spot on. Also the pegs are well worth purchasing
Wall mounted clothes line is slim and fitz well in my space and won't rust because it's stainless steel
All worked well, one clothes wire had a broken strand but Swiftdry quickly replaced. We ordered the galvanised model to save $ - it came up well with some paint.
Excellent service. Easy to install. We love it. Thank you