SwiftDry Clotheslines NZ Reviews

Read SwiftDry Clotheslines NZ Reviews

0800 75 49 86

admin@swiftdry.co.nz

Tell us how SwiftDry Clotheslines NZ made you happy
Quick delivery and good product
Thanks for great service and product.
Swift delivery and good service, thank you!
Very pleased with product and service. Thank you.
Excellent service. Rang back. Got the goods dispatched promptly
Great product, love the design. Also arrived so quickly, thanks!
Great communication, a small problem was quickly sorted out by William.
Great product and quality.
Love my clothesline. Excellent quality product.
Just what we wanted, Great service
Very prompt delivery. Thank you.
Great service and and ingenious stainless steel pegs. What is more, they work in all weather conditions.
Excellent quality, very happy with the clothesline itself, much better than what you get at the chain hardware stores. My only issue is the packaging didn't really hold up. There was a massive tear in the plastic envelope (big enough for the entire contents to come out, luckily they didn't, or were replaced if they did). Given the weight of the items, a strong box may have been a better way of packing them.
We have to tighten the tension on the wires after each wash to prevent the clothes dragging on the ground. I expect some stretching of the wires but how long should this go on as I have used it at least 5 times.
Thanks Claire
Just put it up, looks lovely. Thank you.
Thanks - good to hear!
Hi the product arrived and am happy with the look of it all. However If (as stated in your description) the galvanised poles have been powder coated it is a very thin layer as some has chipped off and the bolts have definitely been spray painted.
Regards Sarah Simmons
Easy to order, prompt delivery. I have been using the Stewi Lift Ceiling Airer under a carport and it is exactly what I wanted - so great knowing I don't have to wait for a sunny day to get the washing out to dry and great to have it out in the fresh air instead of drying inside with cooking smells and getting in the way. Thanks heaps!
Great product easy to use and does the job well
Amazing service, got product within three days from ordering. Assembly was a breeze, very clear instructions. Tenant very happy to to have new clothes line.

Regards Murray
Thanks Swiftdry, great site found what I required easily ordered and delivered
It was a bit confusing - I emailed to ask about when approximate delivery would be so I could be home.... you said you would email me the tracking. That day, Friday, 1x of the 2x parcels were delivered - thank you - then the 2nd parcel arrived on the Monday. The next day I received an email with the tracking and it said it would be here in 2 to 3 days.
However, I believe your products are great - we are yet to have ours installed by a friend.
SwiftDry Clotheslines NZ is rated 4.70 based on 107 reviews