swisschems.is Reviews

of reviewers recommend swisschems.is

Tell us how swisschems.is made you happy
I have placed several orders now. I have had an issue before where an order was cancelled after I made the payment on their end because it ran out of time(it was over the weekend). I reached out to them via their phone number on the website. Got a real person that answered the phone in under 2 minutes. Explained the problem and they apologized for the inconvenience, confirmed the payment and processed the order. Overall good experience with Swiss Chems. As far as effectiveness of the products. My research rat has been observed to respond to the compounds in a manner consistent with what those compounds are intended to do. Based on the results witnessed in my rat, I have been able determine that the products are legitimate and in fact what they say they are. In conclusion, read their terms of service and the instructions given at checkout and you will have no problems getting what you pay for.
Customer service is traaaaaaashhhh. They take your money and then they do not care.
Scam company selling illegal and fake drugs, Dr Tony Huge runs them and he is a known scammer with no morals or integrity
Package never arrived!!! and they dont care Hi Louisa, Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry, but we do not process reshipment for orders that are still in transit. This indicates that your order is moving accordingly. Also, we do not have access to expedite or rule over deliveries coz this is already the courier's responsibility not ours. You may coordinate with your courier to check if there's anything they can do about it. Kindly understand that once we hand over a parcel to our delivery partner, we no longer have control over it. Please let us know if there's anything else that we can assist you with. Have a great day! NOTE: Closing a ticket is an action done in our system. It will reopen when you reply to the same thread or once we have an update for you. Regards, Shellica | SwissChems Customer Support support@swisschems.is
Nothing else than a bunch of fraudsters. Avoid these people and do not order from them. It’s a scam. Instead send Visit to edwardmunch.is and tell him to send you a price list. I’ve just recently received my second order from Edward and everything was as promised.
Avoid this fake site they are cheating people. You won’t receive your stuff. Now I’m buying my stuff from edwardmunch.com and he’s the best in the game. Edward is 100% trustworthy.
Such a big scam!! I was so stupid ordering from these people. After payment they blocked me and I never heard from them again. I’m now ordering my products from edwardmunch.com and he’s the real deal and can be trusted.
After I paid them they disappeared completely. Worst site ever. Thanks to god I came across JonathanWilliam.us contact him and tell him to send you he’s price list. He’s trustworthy.
Stay away from this dirty site. They are not legitimate at all. They will scam you badly. Contact kyleduncan.is and ask for a price list . He’s trustworthy and have quality products.
swisschems.is is rated 1.9 based on 29 reviews