Swoodi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swoodi

hello@swoodi.com.au

Tell us how Swoodi made you happy
These are fabulous! Miss 2.5 and Miss 7.5 love theirs. Perfect for quick getaways after swimming lessons. Looking forward to summer swimming with our Swoodies!
I started with one Swoodi for my daughter who is always cold after swimming. Quickly purchased another 2 for my boys! Fantastic quality!
So happy to hear that you are happy with your Swoodi's. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this awesome review. Happy swimming
Love love love Swoodi!
I bought two for my kids for after swimming lessons and it makes life so much easier.
Great quality and kids love them too.
Thank you so much for leaving us this awesome review! So so happy to hear that your Swoodi's have been making life at swimming lessons easier and that the kid's love them as well.
Great quality product, the cute thank you note that came with the purchase was a nice touch, and my granddaughter loves it!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review. So happy to hear you are happy with your purchase. Happy swimming
These products are absolutely amazing and the customer service, incredible. You will not be disappointed.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review! It put a massive smile on my face
Great service, the product was exactly as described and delivered quickly.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review. We are so happy to hear that you are happy with our service and your new Swoodi purchase.
Well made, very practical, great sizing and super cute!
Yay! So happy to see that you are happy with your new Swoodi threads. Thanks for leaving this awesome review.
Great product, quick delivery. Perfect!
Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review! Stoked to hear that you are happy with your purchase from us.
Great idea to keep the kids warm after swimming lessons without getting changed
Beautiful quality, an essential for summer.
We love them thankyou so much
These are perfect for after swimming lessons on cold mornings. The material is thick and keeps the kids warm until we get home for showers. I can see these will be great for summer beach days too. Highly recommend.
Swoodi are high quality, warm and comfortable for my kids and they look amazing. Bree also delivers exceptional customer service. I would highly recommend Swoodi to my friends and family.
The robe arrived promptly and I'm impressed with quality of the gown.
My grandson loves it, he pulls the hood tight around his face after swimming, with no problems about losing the cord.
I am so happy to hear that you are happy with the quality of our swim hoodies and that your Grandson loves it!
I hope he enjoys his swimming lessons.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Great service and love the quality of the Swoodi ☺️
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I am thrilled to hear that you are happy with the quality and our customer service. Thanks again :-)
Great product my boys love them.
So happy to hear that your boys love their new swoodi's. I hope they have lots of fun and adventures in them. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :-)
I had personal welcoming phone service & really fast delivery to South Aus. My grandaughter loves the thickness & fit of her Swoodi, the large hood & pockets. The blue & white stripes with pink trim is striking & looks great & she finds the strong zip easy to manage with cold post training fingers
We will purchase from Swoodi again
Hi Pamela,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are so happy to hear that your granddaughter loves her new Swoodi and you were happy with our service.
Thanks again and happy swimming!
Bree
Really I still have not received my order and you are asking me to review ????
We apologise that your package took a little longer than normal to arrive, unfortunately with the current Corona Virus outbreak postal services have been affected.
We hope that you are happy with your products and that you have lots of fun and adventures in your new Swoodi's.
My granddaughter loves her Swoodi as it keeps her cosy after swimming lessons and I've now ordered another one for my other granddaughter too . Great design and quick delivery too . Thanks Swoodi .
So happy to hear that Swoodi has been keeping your granddaughter warm & cosy after her swimming lessons. Thank you for taking the time to leave the review and for supporting my small business - I have a massive smile on my face
Great product. They have definitely kept my kids warm during winter swimming lessons. Thank you
So happy to hear that your Swoodi's are keeping your little ones warm after swimming and that you are happy with our products. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :-)
Swoodi is rated 4.80 based on 20 reviews