Swoodi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swoodi

hello@swoodi.com.au

Tell us how Swoodi made you happy
Swoodi Reviews | 7th June 2020
Swoodi Reviews | 1st June 2020
Swoodi Reviews | 30th May 2020
Swoodi Reviews | 26th May 2020
Swoodi Reviews | 24th May 2020
Swoodi Reviews | 18th May 2020
Swoodi Reviews | 17th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Beautiful quality, an essential for summer.
We love them thankyou so much
These are perfect for after swimming lessons on cold mornings. The material is thick and keeps the kids warm until we get home for showers. I can see these will be great for summer beach days too. Highly recommend.
Swoodi are high quality, warm and comfortable for my kids and they look amazing. Bree also delivers exceptional customer service. I would highly recommend Swoodi to my friends and family.
The robe arrived promptly and I'm impressed with quality of the gown.
My grandson loves it, he pulls the hood tight around his face after swimming, with no problems about losing the cord.
I am so happy to hear that you are happy with the quality of our swim hoodies and that your Grandson loves it!
I hope he enjoys his swimming lessons.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Great service and love the quality of the Swoodi ☺️
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I am thrilled to hear that you are happy with the quality and our customer service. Thanks again :-)
Great product my boys love them.
So happy to hear that your boys love their new swoodi's. I hope they have lots of fun and adventures in them. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :-)
I had personal welcoming phone service & really fast delivery to South Aus. My grandaughter loves the thickness & fit of her Swoodi, the large hood & pockets. The blue & white stripes with pink trim is striking & looks great & she finds the strong zip easy to manage with cold post training fingers
We will purchase from Swoodi again
Hi Pamela,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are so happy to hear that your granddaughter loves her new Swoodi and you were happy with our service.
Thanks again and happy swimming!
Bree
Really I still have not received my order and you are asking me to review ????
We apologise that your package took a little longer than normal to arrive, unfortunately with the current Corona Virus outbreak postal services have been affected.
We hope that you are happy with your products and that you have lots of fun and adventures in your new Swoodi's.
My granddaughter loves her Swoodi as it keeps her cosy after swimming lessons and I've now ordered another one for my other granddaughter too . Great design and quick delivery too . Thanks Swoodi .
So happy to hear that Swoodi has been keeping your granddaughter warm & cosy after her swimming lessons. Thank you for taking the time to leave the review and for supporting my small business - I have a massive smile on my face
Great product. They have definitely kept my kids warm during winter swimming lessons. Thank you
So happy to hear that your Swoodi's are keeping your little ones warm after swimming and that you are happy with our products. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :-)
Swoodi is rated 4.64 based on 11 reviews