talash.com Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend talash.com

How would you rate talash.com ?

"They are fake They are fake. they even dont contact. I placed order on 4th august a gift for my sister on rakhi day, Rakhi day was already gone but still my sister didnot received a gift.. I m still trying to reach from many days but they are not even receiving calls.. I think they are fake, just taking money and gone... it happens with my 2 sisters.... they are.........I dont want to say those words in public. I m getting angry on them and going to do police complain for making me fool and stole my money"
"Over priced and cheating website."
"They deliver fresh flowers to my mom in just 6 hours. Feeling wow"
talash.com is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!