talash.com Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend talash.com

Popular Questions:

How can I contact talash.com?

Tell us how talash.com made you happy

"I ordered rakhi for my brother, order no 100116919, not delivered, they promised to deliver same day , already 2 days over, rakhi gone. No response from customer service. Cheating website.No customer tracking number , no phone call answers. Total fake."
Are you talash.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Never ever order from this website, completely fake website."
"Very bad service and pathetic customer support. I have placed an order for Rakhi and my brother have not received Rakhi today is Rakhi and they still have not received it. What's the point of sending it. Fake website should be closed for future. Please don't order from this website anymore."
"I have ordered rakhi hamper from talash.com for my brother. There courier partner is claiming they have delivered rakhi in his mail box and it is not delivered. May be courier partner have delivered it on wrong address or may be not. Now when i contact talash for the help they are asking me to reach UPSC courier for checking what happened and why it is not delivered. Is this why i have placed order with talash paid extra. I have paid for service which i haven't received which they write on there wedsite they and when you to regarding problem you are facing they speak about terms and condition apply just as mutual fund agent. I am totally disappointed with the service and won't recommend anyone. Pathetic service"
"They are fake They are fake. they even dont contact. I placed order on 4th august a gift for my sister on rakhi day, Rakhi day was already gone but still my sister didnot received a gift.. I m still trying to reach from many days but they are not even receiving calls.. I think they are fake, just taking money and gone... it happens with my 2 sisters.... they are.........I dont want to say those words in public. I m getting angry on them and going to do police complain for making me fool and stole my money"
"Over priced and cheating website."
"They deliver fresh flowers to my mom in just 6 hours. Feeling wow"
talash.com is rated 1.86 based on 7 reviews