tapemonster Reviews

of reviewers recommend tapemonster
Nichole Frazier
mary cullen
More Photos & Videos
Introduced to tapemonster. Very supportive and knowledgeable. Easy to explain a very technical application.
We ordered from this company and immediately they responded every step of the way with updates of what stage our order was in. We did get a product that was back ordered due to the stay in order and other external issue and this company took the time to find a replacement product for us then contacted us with the updates. I rate customer service very high because now days Customer service is like spotting a white buffalo. Tape monster is the white buffalo of customer service. Thanks guys for the communication and doing the leg work which made it easy for me to choose.
A happy and return customer,
AV
Very Quick Delivery
I bought the white and blue book binding tape for an old Bible that was my great-grandpa’s. White for the inside and blue for the cover. This tape was shipped quickly, worked great, it was easy to use, and best of all, if fixed the broken book.
Bought to hod down my rugs on my patio, Works great. Delivery was fast. Very satisfied.
Excellent service
great for woodworking
Not easy to find super-high quality "duct" tape. They had it and shipped promptly. Good commo. Thank you.
Fast delivery
Ship very quickly!
Great service and very strong tape.
Excellent product, and super fast shipping.
We received our order of double sided tape well within the promised delivery time. It was easy to find the product on your website, order it, and send payment. We will definitely order with your company again. Thank you!
exactly what I needed for a very important job, I plan on buying more.
Lightening fast shipping - thanks.
Great double-sided tape delivered promptly. I'll be back!
C 618 Tape arrived in 48 hours after I placed my order, (in the midst of the COVID19 epidemic). Superb.
Tried many, this is the best.
Best tape ever nothing is close
great,will buy again.
Excellent product. I was looking for Flash tape all over the Internet, due to the need I have for it for my line of work. It is a very expensive product, but you guys had the best value on the Internet that I could find. The shipping updates were very appreciated, as well. I am very pleased with my purchase.
tapemonster is rated 4.94 based on 147 reviews