tapemonster Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend tapemonster

407-426-9175

Tell us how tapemonster made you happy

"Excellent product, free shipping, fast and accurate!"
"Fast delivery. I did not know I needed it so soon but used the tape the day it arrived. Good tape, did a great job."
"Excellent product! when I say gaffer's tape I see this material, reusable- non-marking adhesive and strong fibers to hold the odd thing in place. I crew for a friend's racecar team - the crew chief used this same tape, same material, even same colour, for fitting a foam head rest to the roll cage for our driver. I had used gaffer's tape when I worked in stage theater - same great stuff - it bundles lines, cords, and keeps things that otherwise would be on the floor close-at-hand. Reusable is key in changing theater sets, and siting actors' props to go on stage - the actor simply pulls the tape away with a folded tab and voilà! Thanks for having what I needed! Like safety wire in 1 lb. cans a large quantity of tape will last a while!"
tapemonster is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews