tapemonster Reviews

of reviewers recommend tapemonster
Nichole Frazier
mary cullen
More Photos & Videos
Introduced to tapemonster. Very supportive and knowledgeable. Easy to explain a very technical application.
Tape was a great value fast shipping and free shipping I'm very satisfied
Easy to order, thanks
TapeMonster always has what I need when it is time to go to the theater!
My tape order was delivered accurately and quickly.
Great selection, easy ordering, fast shipping - I'll be shopping here again!
We ordered from this company and immediately they responded every step of the way with updates of what stage our order was in. We did get a product that was back ordered due to the stay in order and other external issue and this company took the time to find a replacement product for us then contacted us with the updates. I rate customer service very high because now days Customer service is like spotting a white buffalo. Tape monster is the white buffalo of customer service. Thanks guys for the communication and doing the leg work which made it easy for me to choose.
A happy and return customer,
AV
Very Quick Delivery
I bought the white and blue book binding tape for an old Bible that was my great-grandpa’s. White for the inside and blue for the cover. This tape was shipped quickly, worked great, it was easy to use, and best of all, if fixed the broken book.
Bought to hod down my rugs on my patio, Works great. Delivery was fast. Very satisfied.
Excellent service
I received order promptly. Product looks good. Prices were a little higher on smaller rolls but free shipping offset the difference. Would use tapemonster again.
great for woodworking
Not easy to find super-high quality "duct" tape. They had it and shipped promptly. Good commo. Thank you.
Fast delivery
Ship very quickly!
Great service and very strong tape.
Excellent product, and super fast shipping.
We received our order of double sided tape well within the promised delivery time. It was easy to find the product on your website, order it, and send payment. We will definitely order with your company again. Thank you!
exactly what I needed for a very important job, I plan on buying more.
Lightening fast shipping - thanks.
tapemonster is rated 4.93 based on 153 reviews