tapemonster Reviews

of reviewers recommend tapemonster
Introduced to tapemonster. Very supportive and knowledgeable. Easy to explain a very technical application.
They are very professional, we are an aeronautical company and Military supplier, we have never had problems with their products.
Item received as ordered. Quetions are received promptly. Very good customer care.
Reviews no YouTube promoted me to order a role. Tried it today. Seems to work great! The 3/4" width is just the right width for me.
great selection and fast shipping. Will order again.
Great customer service & fast delivery!
Excellent customer service. They were out of stock on a color, but they let me know that in a very prompt manner and offered a couple options to ensure I got what I wanted. Would buy from them again and loved the super fast shipping (shipped my order first thing on Monday from a Saturday order)
Excellent selection of tapes. Easy ordering with fast shipping as well.
Fast delivery with excellent products. What more can you ask for.
They are great and efficient.
Prompt and amazing service. Due to supply chain inconveniences I was very quickly offered the next size in double stick tape at the same price as the smaller size. You don't get that every day. But you get it here. And I will be ordering from them again without question. That's service.
always in stock ,always on time
I had a good experience with my purchase and a timely return call for an email request I made. I do plan to use this company for further shopping needs for aviation tape and such.
It was arrived very quickly rather than I expected. And the packing status was good!
I received your tape much faster than I expected and so far has lived up to all my expectations. I will for sure order from you again.
Encantados con el servicio. ¡Excelente!
Material was shipped on time and product was as advertised. Would purchase from Tape Monster again.
Awesome fulfillment: tapes arrived really quickly and everything is correct. I wish TapeMonster had more kinds of tapes.
excellent, fast shipment , kind response
Best supplier in USA
Great product and fast shipping!
tapemonster is rated 4.91 based on 204 reviews