tapemonster Reviews

of reviewers recommend tapemonster
Introduced to tapemonster. Very supportive and knowledgeable. Easy to explain a very technical application.
Great service. Very fast and courteous.
Great solution. Simple process.
Called and spoke with a service rep who directed me to the specific type of tape needed. It worked amazing and shipped really fast. Will be ordering lots more for my painting business.
Been using Tape Monster for many years. Best deals, best shipping. Our source for Tape for sure.
prompt shipping and product is as described. Recommend to other purchasers
Excellent, prompt service. Haven't had a chance to try the tape yet.
every part of the order was fine. the tape arrived as scheduled ----thanks
I discovered tapemonster in physics grad school. Trying to figure out how to buy weird tape turns out to be a huge part of experimental physics. All the grad students used to get excited about feeding the tape monster!!

Never go to physics grad school.
I’ve been gaffer’s tape from Tape Monster for as long as I can remember. Always great service and fast shipping. Great deals. Cheers!
This tape is easy to work with and the bond is very strong.
I ordered the wrong kind of tape for my project. Arrived quickly &as quickly I realized my mistake. Used the contact email provided to ask if I could get some credit if I returned my order & asked if they had the correct tape for my project. I received a reply the very next day & was offered full credit for my return. Appreciated the wuick & professional response from Tape Monster team. I would recommend the company
Easy order process & fast shipping!
Everything I needed, fast shipping.
Tape was a great value fast shipping and free shipping I'm very satisfied
Easy to order, thanks
TapeMonster always has what I need when it is time to go to the theater!
My tape order was delivered accurately and quickly.
Great selection, easy ordering, fast shipping - I'll be shopping here again!
We ordered from this company and immediately they responded every step of the way with updates of what stage our order was in. We did get a product that was back ordered due to the stay in order and other external issue and this company took the time to find a replacement product for us then contacted us with the updates. I rate customer service very high because now days Customer service is like spotting a white buffalo. Tape monster is the white buffalo of customer service. Thanks guys for the communication and doing the leg work which made it easy for me to choose.
A happy and return customer,
AV