Taylors Estate Agents Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Taylors Estate Agents

Tell us how Taylors Estate Agents made you happy

"I have been dealing with a memeber of staff at the Peterborough's branch. Have been speaking with them for a week and honestly shocked with how unethical pushy and dishonest they are. Will do or say anything to get their comission. Requested a valuation only, advised that my mother (who can't read or understand much English) was not asked to be sign anything. Said about the valuation and nothing to be requested to be signed repeatedly. Hey presto she was given and advised to signed an agreement. Complained and was told I had no choice but to market with them as she has signed. Took them 48 hours to send me the agreement she had signed which stated we had 14 days to cancel. I apparently have incurred a charge for floor plans even though I said I wanted to see the contract before anything was done. Honestly appalled by the whole experience. Taylors agents approach was unecessary and just downright unpleasant. Avoid this branch at all costs. Also you can report this kind of behaviour to the The Property Ombudsperson. This kind of behaviour or way of doing business should not be tolerated or accepted."
Are you Taylors Estate Agents? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Taylors Estate Agents is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews