Tanya Batteries Reviews

Ka
Tanya Batteries 1 star review on 14th May 2020
Gary
More Photos & Videos
Excellent customer service. They answered my questions quickly and clearly. Very quick delivery, even in this corona virus time. Their pricing is very competitive. I could not find a better price even though I looked at several other sources. The battery was well packed and the courier delivered it safely. I'll be happy to buy from them again if I need another battery in the future.
Excellent company.. well packaged.. competitively priced and super fast delivery as usual, I always buy my battery’s here, wouldn’t go anywhere else now..
good cheap fast honest
Very fast delivery, good quality products, excellent packaging, a pleasure to deal with.
I have made a few purchases from Tayna Ltd; one for a very expensive set of Reva G wiz batteries. They were however at least £200 or £300 with Tayna.
I also purchased a very good value Toyota Prius battery. Great value again.
Delivery was excellent and very prompt, one was delivered by courier and the large g wiz purchase by pallet. The purchases were really hassle free, and cost saving. Their staff are also fantastic if you phone up for advice, couldn’t speak more highly, I will certainly always be purchasing direct from Tayna in future.
Very pleased with service and product(reviewed separately) from Tanya. Product was delivered on time after notification from Tanya.
Extremely fast and efficient, batteries arrive very well packaged. Their batteries are great, i have used them twice with no issues and I will continue to use only Tanya from now on.
Extremely competitive price, next day delivery and professionaly packed.
Top seller and service.
Arrived pronto and with correct type for my car and year.

Other supplies. Gave me various answers.
This company knows it's stuff.
Excellent service well packed quick delivery.
Cheapest I could find from local factors E Bay and online. Do your research for what fits your motor. Highly recommended.
Arrived next day very well packed fitted to my Kawasaki KZ1000 A2 American import motorcycle, exact fit with terminals in correct locations. Excellent service for a quality AGM replacement battery at a great price delivered. No hesitation in recommending this company & giving a Five star rating for quality & service
I received my new car battery 2 days after I placed my order. The battery was well wrapped and my Hyundai i10 engine roared to life after it was connected onto the battery terminals.
Best price I could find and had super fast delivery.
Very happy. A*
Customer service was very helpful and polite.. also ended up getting the exact battery I wanted at a great price and slightly cheaper shipping cost.the battery arrived very quickly well packaged .. excellent company
I ordered two batteries which are very heavy and they arrived the next day. Couldn’t ask for better service and will definitely use Tayna again!
Very fast ordering and Delivery of the exact battery needed. Great service.
Battery arrived very quickly and was packed very safely. An excellent service from Tanya Batteries.
Very quick shipping
Next day
Website was easy to use and identify the battery I needed. Next day delivery was fantastic with regular updates and product arriving within the hourly slot Iwas given. Product extremely well packaged and good quality. Works well. I cannot fault the service from tanya batteries and would certainly recommend them.
All aspects of the purchase were excellent Their site was easy to move around and I soon found the battery I needed. Payment was simple to make, and the battery arrived, very well packaged within 3 days.
Tanya Batteries is rated 4.83 based on 478 reviews