Tanya Batteries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tanya Batteries

Tell us how Tanya Batteries made you happy
I have looked elsewhere in the past but now I go straight to
TAYNA Batteries for their quality batteries, low prices and
excellent service.
Don't waste your time looking anywhere else.
good price 24 hours delivery
Sadly under the current circumstances travel has been restricted this along with the cold snap killed the battery. Looking for a replacement, Tayna hit the sweet spot in terms of price, delivery and ease of identifying a suitable replacement battery.
This well known branded battery at a reasonable price was shipped and arrived safely and promptly.
With a few tools and the numerous helpful videos this is a task most can tackle (be careful the battery is heavy) and you can feel proud of your achievement when you first turn the ignition key and the engine springs into life. A life saver.
Massive stock and fast delivery...Just remember to measure the battery your going to replace before ordering
EA770 Exide Premium 067TE 77Ah Battery fitted to 2012 1.6 Diesel Citroen C4 Grand Picasso 64.96

A very informative and helpful website with all of the dimensions listed which enabled me to find a higher spec’ed battery (CCA 760A) than that recommended in the handbook, you could fit a smaller (242x175x190) sized battery to make it easier for getting better access to the positive terminal.

Fitting was a bit fiddly but has now cured the starting problems on my wife’s car, I have won lots of brownie points!

Battery was well packaged inside an airtight sealed bag, together with full safety instructions.

The only downside is that the 4 year battery guarantee terms seem very hard to meet.

No problems with the transaction, product or speed of delivery. Isn’t this how it should always be with every retailer? A lot of traders have much to learn from you.

Thanks Tayna Batteries. Hope I will be able to revisit this submission later should it be necessary.
The order was placed and within 24 hours it was delivered . The package was one of the best I have seen .lots of care was taken in the shipping of my battery .
The battery was the right size and had more than enough power to do the job . The customer service from this company is outstanding .
I won't be needing the returns on this quality item so I am unable to say how they operate but if it's anything like the fast and efficient service I had in the ordering of the battery I assume it will be fast and efficient.
I can't give enough praise to this company. Top marks and will be doing business in the future as I have been in the motor trade all my life .
Working 2 months then couldn't even recharge....
Excellent service, again and again.
Correct item was delivered promptly and without drama.
Simple, straightforward and efficient service.
Thank you Tanya Batteries.
Very happy with my purchase,accurate discription,very good price and a OE replacement meant a quick change.
Have used Tayna a few years ago for a battery for my previous vehicle. Still great website and service.

Items arrived swiftly and securely packaged with clear safety instructions.

Would highly recommend.
Fast service and well packed product
Great company, fast delivery, keen prices, helpful staff, fabulous!
Many thank's!
2 Batteries supplied very fast in January 21
Bought a car battery for my Renault Megane 1.5 diesel hatchback. The battery is very powerful and just what I needed to easily start my car in this cold icy weather. I am very pleased with it and it was the perfect fit. The battery I bought was a Bosch S5008 77Ah 780A starts the car really easily. I am very happy with my purchase which was delivered in two days though (not next day as it says on the web site). My only qualm is that when entering my registration number on the Tanya web site it only brought up one battery, which was smaller size than I wanted and underpowered. It was only about 56ah and 600a which for diesel is not enough. The last battery I bought at that size struggles to start the car in freezing weather. However, I rang the company and the assistant I spoke to was very helpful and advised me on the battery to buy which was perfect. I just hope it lasts longer than the 12 months of my last one - even so, if it doesn't it has at least got a 3 years guarantee if it fails. Overall great service and would use them again.
Very helpful over a purchase
Order placed and order received as expected no problems encoumtered
Battery was excellent value for money and comes with a 5 year guarantee (longer than most batteries in this price range).No complaints about TANYA - battery was deliverd promptly and car is now running like new again.
Fast delivery, good customer service and excellent support. Good prices too.
Tanya Batteries is rated 4.87 based on 787 reviews