Tanya Batteries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tanya Batteries

Tell us how Tanya Batteries made you happy
Great price for a Bosch battery, despatched quickly, delivered promptly. Excellent service, happy to recommend.
Brilliant service
.............. Price
..... and I hope the Product will be ...
Great sure to easily find required battery. Great prices and customer service. Very well packaged delivery item and on time etc.
It makes a pleasant change to get rapid service and quality product, the price was good too
Great battery at a cheap price with rapid delivery and I mean rapid.
Excelent service. Fast and safe shipping.
This company answered any questions I had very quickly once the product I needed was identified it arrived the next day after I ordered it.
First class service highly recommended
Excellent quality
Bought my old leisure battery back to life and now sat in shed keeping my other battery in tip top condition for next season fantastic piece of kit well happyphll
Competitive price and quick delivery. The battery was well packaged, undamaged, and the right item (!). I didn't need to contact customer services (so I can't give 5 stars).
Good efficient ordering process and delivered well packed and as expected
Tayna Batteries provided my needs - at a reasonable price promptly and without fuss. I cannot argue with that. They are worth considering as a supplier.
Beware don’t buy from this company
I ordered a battery from them for my bipper van which they stated is suitable
Having put it on my van the battery went flat after 2 days
I charged it and it went flat again whilst the green light Was on the battery Saying it was fully charged
Took to to 2 garages both said the battery is no good or not enough power for the van
So when I complained I was told package the battery they will pick it up
And when they have checked it they will replace it if faulty
Leaving me with no van for work for 3 to 5 days
Bearing in mind the green light on the battery is saying fully charged
However the meter from both garages state it was flat
I would advise against buying a battery from these as the garages think they have sold me a under powered battery for my van
Stating it was suitable
Very quick quality service from start to finish great price very confident now when using my new batteries on mobility scooter no fear of being stranded really happy with TAYNA would definitely recommend great company really impressed
Excellent service. Arrived very quick and well packaged. A good web site giving plenty of technical details and choice of manufactures. Also well informed by email as to progress of order. I would recommend them and will be using them again in the future.
Excellent customer service. Quality product at competitive price.
Delivered as promised within 24 hours.
first class speedy service highly recommended to any one will definitely use again
Everything about the product and company are great. The service was wonderful and very very quick
First class service all round from Tayna Batteries. Very helpful staff, great communications, really good packaging and delivery. It’s the second time that I’ve used their services and I’m very happy to recommend them. Many thanks, Alastair, Edinburgh.
Great product. Well priced. Fantastic service.
Tanya Batteries is rated 4.86 based on 690 reviews