Tea Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Life
Read Tea Life Reviews

About Tea Life:

Hello! My name's Toby and while I've always been a tea lover, I never really thought about the benefits and healing powers of herbal tea before a certain time in my life where I was going through some stress and anxiety.
This is a short story about my tea life.

I came across Valerian root tea and noticed one of the benefits listed was 'helping stress and anxiety' so I thought why not? It actually did help, and became my first go to solution for when I was feeling stressed.

Since then I have had to go back to that single shop to order it, as it's difficult to find. Sometimes it was sold out, sometimes I was too busy to make the trip, but overall I was just thinking 'why isn't this awesome drink more readily available'?

So I decided to do something about that. I researched the benefits of other herbal tea, as I was curious to see what else was out there and was astonished to learn just how useful and powerful they are. Over time, I realised they really are natures medicine.

This website has been designed to educate, and provide easy access across Australia to a huge range of Organic Herbal tea, free of pesticides and other impurities.

Apart from herbal tea, I have also stocked the best chai, exotic, and other health related blends I could find within Australia. If it's fresh, interesting and tastes great - I'll get it in.

Feel free to contact me at any time with any questions or feedback you may have. I'd love to hear from you.

- Toby Gospodarczyk

+61481818833

hello@tealife.com.au

7/1 The Crescent

Tell us how Tea Life made you happy
Good prompt service, really like the chrysanthemum golden flower tea, vibrant yellow colour, taste great and refreshing.
Thanks for your review! We're really happy with this one too.
My first purchase and I’m impressed by the product as well as the amazing customer service. Happy with Tea Life!
Great tasting tea, good variety, easy purchasing and quick delivery!
Excellent products and service's.
All rounder 5/5 - great service, quality teas, informative website and packaging, and fast delivery. Can't get any better than this!
I am extremely pleased with my purchased tea. This product has some fine qualities. The cost and services provided are second to none. Much appreciated TEA LIFE 🥰👍😁
Happy with my order and with the delivery, no issues.
Great tea. Speedy delivery.
A really exciting range of teas. Everything we have tried has been very good and frequently reordered. We have 6-7 different Tea Life teas in the cupboard.
Great range of very good tea. Highly recommended.
Toby's a really good customer service guy and teas we bought are real fine and they aren't easy to find at any shops. Totally recommended.
We've placed a few orders with Tea Life over the past year and a half and have always been very happy with the teas. Ordering is easy and delivery is speedy.
Tea Life have such a wonderful range of delicious teas and delivery is quick!!
Hi Jen, Thanks for your review!
Fantastic tea and amazing customer service!!
My tea arrived in 3 days as promised on the website despite a public holiday in between. All the teas I’ve ordered a high quality. Simple to navigate website. Keep it up Tea Life!
Amazing and delicious tea !! Fast delivery too ! Thank you so much !!
Loved the quality