Tea Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Life
Read Tea Life Reviews

About Tea Life:

Hello! My name's Toby and while I've always been a tea lover, I never really thought about the benefits and healing powers of herbal tea before a certain time in my life where I was going through some stress and anxiety.
This is a short story about my tea life.

I came across Valerian root tea and noticed one of the benefits listed was 'helping stress and anxiety' so I thought why not? It actually did help, and became my first go to solution for when I was feeling stressed.

Since then I have had to go back to that single shop to order it, as it's difficult to find. Sometimes it was sold out, sometimes I was too busy to make the trip, but overall I was just thinking 'why isn't this awesome drink more readily available'?

So I decided to do something about that. I researched the benefits of other herbal tea, as I was curious to see what else was out there and was astonished to learn just how useful and powerful they are. Over time, I realised they really are natures medicine.

This website has been designed to educate, and provide easy access across Australia to a huge range of Organic Herbal tea, free of pesticides and other impurities.

Apart from herbal tea, I have also stocked the best chai, exotic, and other health related blends I could find within Australia. If it's fresh, interesting and tastes great - I'll get it in.

Feel free to contact me at any time with any questions or feedback you may have. I'd love to hear from you.

- Toby Gospodarczyk

+61481818833

hello@tealife.com.au

7/1 The Crescent

Tell us how Tea Life made you happy
Very good quality product. A few petal goes a long way. I use it in my baking as well as in my drinking water. It does wonders and I highly recommend the product.
Tea Life 5 star review on 18th October 2020
Fairly new to this website. I got myself some nice rose, ginseng and Angelica tea. Love the packaging and how fast the items got delivered. This is my second time purchased. Got some beautiful rose infused blooming tea and coffee fruit tea for my friend. She loves them both!
Very nice
Great tea as always!
Was impressed by the packaging and swiftness of delivery
Bit too much black tea for me and not enough spices.
I contacted Tea Life in Feb 2020 to ask about a tea to help with crazy hot flushes, and also how much I should buy. Toby was extremely helpful and recommended red clover, which I'd never heard of, as well as giving me other tips. After doing a little research of my own I bought 2 packets (160g) and the very cute little glass tea pot. They arrived quickly (pre-covid delays in delivery). Within a couple weeks of one glass daily I noticed a reduction in flushes, and now it's over 6 months later. A while ago I tried going a few days without. The flushes started ramping up again. I use the tea pot multiple times a day for all different teas as well. It's only now time to order more, a little goes a long way. I've recommended it to so many friends, and friend's mothers. I was told it may not work for everyone but it's certainly saved my sanity. Thanks Toby and Tea Life.
Fantastic tea & Fantastic services!
Excellent customer service and product
Great service, quick delivery.
Excellent service, very prompt messaging and delivery. Highly recommend and will order again 👍👌
Wow, ordered this in Friday and delivered rural Australia Tuesday 9am.
Beautiful packages,
purchased the Lotus tea and the Passion flower tea quality is amazing, thank you feeling relaxed.
This parcel seemed to be the dregs & nit leafy at all
Thanks for your feedback!

- This was from an emergency shipment from a very reputable oil fragrance company in France and I managed to procure some Mullein stock they had.
- Different farms and locations will provide different looking herbs even if they’re the same species. You’ll see this with Chamomile, Rose, Nettle, Peppermint and many others. We do try to keep consistency when possible though.

Apologies for any concern this time around with Mullein. The difference in look isn't an indicator of quality in this case.
Lovely tea, great flavour, will buy from again!
Delicious tea delivered quickly!
No matter what stage of my health, mood or life in general Tea Life has always something spot on for me. Throughout the years with Tea Life I've tried so far about 30 different teas and loved every single one of them. Can't recommend enough.
Its early days, I am just using the Paw Paw Tea leaf at the moment and enjoying it, have never liked having green teas before, but somehow enjoying this one.
Since I discovered Tea life it has become an addittion! All the teas that I’ve tried so far have been super tasty and the price is more than honest for the quality of the products. Highly recommended
My Number One online Resource .
Great service, quality products