Tea Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Life
Read Tea Life Reviews

About Tea Life:

Hello! My name's Toby and while I've always been a tea lover, I never really thought about the benefits and healing powers of herbal tea before a certain time in my life where I was going through some stress and anxiety.
This is a short story about my tea life.

I came across Valerian root tea and noticed one of the benefits listed was 'helping stress and anxiety' so I thought why not? It actually did help, and became my first go to solution for when I was feeling stressed.

Since then I have had to go back to that single shop to order it, as it's difficult to find. Sometimes it was sold out, sometimes I was too busy to make the trip, but overall I was just thinking 'why isn't this awesome drink more readily available'?

So I decided to do something about that. I researched the benefits of other herbal tea, as I was curious to see what else was out there and was astonished to learn just how useful and powerful they are. Over time, I realised they really are natures medicine.

This website has been designed to educate, and provide easy access across Australia to a huge range of Organic Herbal tea, free of pesticides and other impurities.

Apart from herbal tea, I have also stocked the best chai, exotic, and other health related blends I could find within Australia. If it's fresh, interesting and tastes great - I'll get it in.

Feel free to contact me at any time with any questions or feedback you may have. I'd love to hear from you.

- Toby Gospodarczyk

+61481818833

hello@tealife.com.au

7/1 The Crescent

Tell us how Tea Life made you happy
Easy to order, teas arrived without issues, lovely teas, even ordered more for my brother after he saw what varieties were available. Win! :)
I am very happy with the tea. The resealable zip lock bags are great as other companies just use cellophane wrapping that can't be resealed. I like to store the tea in glass jars, but until I have these, it's good to know the tea is safe in the original packaging. I'm also pleased that you stock many teas that other companies don't. I'm glad to find somewhere to obtain the herbal teas that I enjoy so much.
as expected
Tasted great, fresh and lovely flavour. And it is Australian 😁
Organic tea. Excellent in my books.
I have started Mullien tea for lung health. I have emphysema stage 3 I have found I can breath easier and can do more activities since I started I have 2 to 3 cups a day I still take all my puffers. But it really had made a difference. Very happy
I will just say that all four flavours which I ordered are outstanding. Great collection of Tea!
Excellent service and fast delivery.
Christmas gift for my sister.
Im brand new customer but im enjoying drinking your tea and i would recommend to everybody. It is worth it.
Excellent!
5 star tea
This is a beautiful quality tea, and packed so carefully the flowers remained intact.
Love cacao husk tea. Caffeine free and keto friendly so I can drink it all day!!
I am fascinated by the whole concept. The products are fantastic. I had never tested such profound tea flavours before. Thank you
Always fantastic service from the team at Tea Life. Their ingredients are always fresh and delicious. I highly recommend them.
I received my Blue Lotus Tea within a few days and I'm just delighted at the fragrant taste, and seeing a beautiful flower in my cup. I get about three serves per flower and am enjoying the relaxating qualities, and mood uplifter.
Tea Life 5 star review on 12th November 2020
Thanks a lot of the amazing picture and review!
Yes, you product is very good.
Great products great service.
i love Baby Blue Earl Grey Tea being a earl grey lover its the best i will never go back to other tea
The teas are beautiful and pure. Love the packaging too, nice graphic designer 😊
And great customer service!
Tea Life is rated 4.88 based on 509 reviews