Tea Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Life
Read Tea Life Reviews

About Tea Life:

Hello! My name's Toby and while I've always been a tea lover, I never really thought about the benefits and healing powers of herbal tea before a certain time in my life where I was going through some stress and anxiety.
This is a short story about my tea life.

I came across Valerian root tea and noticed one of the benefits listed was 'helping stress and anxiety' so I thought why not? It actually did help, and became my first go to solution for when I was feeling stressed.

Since then I have had to go back to that single shop to order it, as it's difficult to find. Sometimes it was sold out, sometimes I was too busy to make the trip, but overall I was just thinking 'why isn't this awesome drink more readily available'?

So I decided to do something about that. I researched the benefits of other herbal tea, as I was curious to see what else was out there and was astonished to learn just how useful and powerful they are. Over time, I realised they really are natures medicine.

This website has been designed to educate, and provide easy access across Australia to a huge range of Organic Herbal tea, free of pesticides and other impurities.

Apart from herbal tea, I have also stocked the best chai, exotic, and other health related blends I could find within Australia. If it's fresh, interesting and tastes great - I'll get it in.

Feel free to contact me at any time with any questions or feedback you may have. I'd love to hear from you.

- Toby Gospodarczyk

Carmel Rohrlach
Tea Life 5 star review on 15th May 2020
Hywel Kemsley
Lovely tea.. very expensive
Is good size resealable bag
Great tea with great service
Excellent response and product
Luv tea life !always fast delivery,but the reason I keep going back is their QUALITY ,Anne:)
Excellent service prompt delivery.
Best range of high quality teas, including those that are hard to find. Love their variety of herbals, organics and even decaf.
Have been drinking mullein tea every night for the last month and it is doing exactly what it states it will do, and am now trying others. Pleasant tasting, loving my tea
I rate my a 5 , i love my tea i love the taste and i have 2 cups a day
Love, love, love it!I’ve received my first order promptly. The packaging is great. I love the information provided about the teas which helps me make a wide choice for my body. Love, love, love it!
Tea Life 5 star review on 19th June 2020
was recommended tea life by my acupuncturist- such a large variety of teas, easy to order and fast delivery! Highly recommend for tea lovers!
Wonderful and beneficial organic teas...excellent range and quality 👌
Highly recommended!!
Excellent flavours and excellent service.
Good quality tea
Great stuff , has helped me to lower my BP
Hi your item arrived a few days ago. Thanks for the prompt quality service. Cheers.

PS I could not find my purchase on eBay (???) so I was unable to leave feedback.
Great selection of tea. Fast service and delivery.
Great tea, thanks
Hello
The service is excellent. Purchases are received promptly. The selection of teas is exceptional. I have used the hops tea and it works for calming in stressful times. Uva ursi is effective for urethritis. The bedtime blend gave me a wonderful, restful sleep. Annette
Fast delivery and love the variety of teas I purchased.
Well packaged.