Teach Starter Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Teach Starter

About Teach Starter: Teach Starter provides primary and elementary school teachers and parents with high-quality, printable teaching resources, classroom games & educational posters.

Tell us how Teach Starter made you happy

"Such a great resource toolbox! I can type in a topic, keyword or grade and good quality and engaging resources appear! It's like magic. My favourite thing about this website is all the 'extra' things they have like task cards for fast finishers, or great classroom ideas."
"Love that the unit is done and ready to use. I save so much time by using a unit that is there when I need it. I recommend this website to my colleagues as we are all so bogged down in paperwork, the units on here are one less job for us."
"Teach Starter has made teaching so much more enjoyable and less stressful. I know I will find resources that will suit my grade curriculum and some beautiful classroom packs that make our room a welcoming place to be. Thank you Teach Starter for great resources and support!"
"I'd heard other teachers say they liked teachstarter and I thought, "Sure, it's a resource like any other resource." No, it's not. I've found it an extraordinary resource. It's organised, has solid current teaching practice behind it's resources, and lesson plans, if you like them, with links to other wonderful resources. I've a few online resources to access, but teachstarter is my solid base first, it has the core of what we need as teachers, with extras!"
"I was introduced to Teach Starter by my supervising teacher on a prac and I haven't looked back. I have used the resources to accompany my lesson planning as a student teacher and enjoyed having access to all the resources as a casual. This year I have my own year 3 class and Teach Starter has already provided me with some excellent first week of school activities!"
"I am a newly graduated primary school teacher who has been given their own year 5 and 6 class for the year. I have found some very valuable resources to use to assist me in getting to know my students better, I have also found ample resources on the KLA’s based on the topic and strands I have been covering. The interactive activities have been working a treat in the classroom. Love the site and have used many of the resources. It is easy to navigate my way around the page."
"Great resource. Lots of different types of resources to access. Fair price."
"I have only recently discovered teachstarter and it really has been like a breath of fresh air blowing through the classroom. I love the Units which are planned for specific year groups. They can be followed to the letter or adapted to suit and the back up resources never disappoint. The kids just seem to love ANYTHING that comes from teachstarter. Please, please keep adding to this wonderful resource bank, particularly more Maths!"
"Always has everything I need and more! Goodbye textbooks."
"I have implemented many tasks and built further on items to enhance learning opportunities for my grade 5 class."
"I love Teach Starter. I always get complemented on my resources and displays."
"Wonderful resources. Easy to access and download!"
"Very helpful resources that look modern and professional. Several of my colleagues have also joined - saves so much time!"
"So helpful, there is a lot of guidance and support. Especially for a teacher who has only been teaching 3 years and has had a different year level each year. It's tricky enough to get my head around the curriculum, at least I know I have lessons and ideas only a few clicks away."
"excellent resource"
"Great ideas, resources already made. There are Power points and lesson plans as well as colourful posters for the classroom. I love that many of the resources only need to be printed once and you can use them again and again."
"#tiptopteachstarter!"
"Brilliant! Such a time saver with new resources added all the time. The curriculum aligned units of work and lessons are great. I can use some or all in my planning. Either way they’re always helpful."
"This is the first place that I go to look for kid friendly resources relevant to the Australian Curriculum."
"Creating resources I have requested. You make my job so easy"
Teach Starter is rated 4.85 based on 1,005 reviews