Teach Starter Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Teach Starter

About Teach Starter: Teach Starter provides primary and elementary school teachers and parents with high-quality, printable teaching resources, classroom games & educational posters.

Tell us how Teach Starter made you happy

"I have only recently discovered teachstarter and it really has been like a breath of fresh air blowing through the classroom. I love the Units which are planned for specific year groups. They can be followed to the letter or adapted to suit and the back up resources never disappoint. The kids just seem to love ANYTHING that comes from teachstarter. Please, please keep adding to this wonderful resource bank, particularly more Maths!"
"Always has everything I need and more! Goodbye textbooks."
"I have implemented many tasks and built further on items to enhance learning opportunities for my grade 5 class."
"I love Teach Starter. I always get complemented on my resources and displays."
"Wonderful resources. Easy to access and download!"
"Very helpful resources that look modern and professional. Several of my colleagues have also joined - saves so much time!"
"So helpful, there is a lot of guidance and support. Especially for a teacher who has only been teaching 3 years and has had a different year level each year. It's tricky enough to get my head around the curriculum, at least I know I have lessons and ideas only a few clicks away."
"excellent resource"
"Great ideas, resources already made. There are Power points and lesson plans as well as colourful posters for the classroom. I love that many of the resources only need to be printed once and you can use them again and again."
"#tiptopteachstarter!"
"Brilliant! Such a time saver with new resources added all the time. The curriculum aligned units of work and lessons are great. I can use some or all in my planning. Either way they’re always helpful."
"This is the first place that I go to look for kid friendly resources relevant to the Australian Curriculum."
"Creating resources I have requested. You make my job so easy"
"Awesome resources"
"Fantastic resources! The kids in my class absolutely love the activities I have from teachstarter. I couldn't recommend them highly enough to all of my teaching buddies!"
"Lots of great resources!"
"having resources appropriate to what I need, having NSW font, being able to request resources to meet my needs"
"Relevant resources"
"I love being able to access beautiful resources that provide great learning opportunities for my students. What makes them even better is that they are made in Australia with our students in mind."
"The units of work have saved me hours and hours of work and I'm very grateful. I wish there was a personal response to the request for a resource as I feel a bit like my request has been ignored."
Teach Starter is rated 4.85 based on 998 reviews