Teach Starter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Teach Starter
Read Teach Starter Reviews

About Teach Starter:

Teach Starter provides primary and elementary school teachers and parents with high-quality, printable teaching resources, classroom games & educational posters.

Tell us how Teach Starter made you happy
Teach Starter has changed my life. No more endless searching for quality, curriculum aligned resources, no more hours spent creating my own either. Just a couple of clicks and I have exactly what I need. There is not a chance I would be without Teach Starter.
Thank you for that amazing review, Naomi! We're thrilled you're enjoying our resources. Happy downloading!https://dash.reviews.co.uk/
Teach Starter is an amazing resource for teachers at any stage of their career. Resources are aligned with the curriculum, engaging and purposeful. Don’t know what I’d do without it!
THANKS FOR THE SET UP OF DESKS
Thank you for your support!
Love this website! It is the number one resource I let other teachers know about.
Thanks so much for sharing the Teach Starter buzz, Melissa!
Excellent and well organised time savers. Thank you.
You're very welcome! Thank you for your support.
Great ideas and resources. New things added all the time. Quick and easy to use!
Thanks so much, Kathryn! That's wonderful to hear!
I have been a member of Teach Starter since it inception and now as I enter my 30th year of teaching I am still a member. Brilliant resource
Thanks so much for your continued support, Michele. We're glad to be able to support you through your teaching life. Congrats on 30 years!
promises to be good...I have only just come across this website...what i saw I liked...I will return :)
Thanks so much, Sarah! If you ever have any questions please feel free to email support@teachstarter.com and our friendly customer support team will be happy to point you in the right direction! :)
Excellent resources but more curriculum aligned vocabulary, grammar and punctuation activities, especially Year 4-6 would be useful. Reading strategies had to buy continually from teachers pay teachers...
Hi Lousie, thanks so much for your feedback! Please always feel free to make use of our Request a Resource function if you find we're missing something, and we will be happy to add to our collection! You can find this at www.teachstarter.com/request-a-resource/. Thanks for your support!
Wow! Fantastic! So many resources, which I used. Students love the as well! Really helpful for me as I have been given Year 5 this year, after having Year 3 for more than 10 years. Thank you!
Thank you so much for your tremendous support, Duffy! You're more than welcome!
Wonderful support for graduate teachers
Thank you so much for your support as well, Melissa! We're happy to be able to help with the transition into professional teaching and the years after!
Great variety of classroom and teaching resources appropriate for all stages! Lots of support people to talk to who give quick and helpful responses. Love teach starter :)
Thanks so much, Caz! We're delighted to be able to help you wherever needed!
Excellent resources, extensive subject content.
Thanks so much for your support, Verna! We're happy to be able to help.
I find Teacher Starter super easy to use and the resources are curriculum aligned and ready to go.
Thanks for your continued support, Michelle! We're happy to help!
Teach starter has a wealth of beautifully designed teaching aids and tools for admin. It would take me quite a while to design this but Teach starter has made my life easier. Their printables are clear and colourful. Thank you for the time and effort that goes into everything you design.
Thank you so much for your support, Pearl! That's our pleasure.
Teach Starter has a comprehensive coverage of all aspects of education. I’ve been a member for a number of years and have been amazed at the growth and connectedness to current curriculum.
Thank you so much for your continued support, Kirsten! We're so glad that we have been able to help!
Great range of resources and activities for all teachers, both full time and casual.
Thank you so much for your support, Scott!
I just love the wonderful resources available on Teach Starter, they have been a great addition to my teaching.
Thank you so much for your support! That's great to hear.
Amazing resources and ideas. The end of year activities are fun and engaging, sure to entice all students.
Thanks so much for your support! That's fantastic to hear.
Fantastic resources!
Thanks so much, Kelly! That's great to hear.
I have discovered many unique and effective resources through Teach Starter. It has made teaching some concepts more interesting for my students.
Thanks so much, That's great to hear! Happy downloading!
Teach Starter is rated 4.85 based on 1,261 reviews