Teach Starter Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Teach Starter

About Teach Starter: Teach Starter provides primary and elementary school teachers and parents with high-quality, printable teaching resources, classroom games & educational posters.

Tell us how Teach Starter made you happy

"So helpful, there is a lot of guidance and support. Especially for a teacher who has only been teaching 3 years and has had a different year level each year. It's tricky enough to get my head around the curriculum, at least I know I have lessons and ideas only a few clicks away."
"excellent resource"
"Great ideas, resources already made. There are Power points and lesson plans as well as colourful posters for the classroom. I love that many of the resources only need to be printed once and you can use them again and again."
"#tiptopteachstarter!"
"Brilliant! Such a time saver with new resources added all the time. The curriculum aligned units of work and lessons are great. I can use some or all in my planning. Either way they’re always helpful."
"This is the first place that I go to look for kid friendly resources relevant to the Australian Curriculum."
"Creating resources I have requested. You make my job so easy"
"Awesome resources"
"Fantastic resources! The kids in my class absolutely love the activities I have from teachstarter. I couldn't recommend them highly enough to all of my teaching buddies!"
"Lots of great resources!"
"having resources appropriate to what I need, having NSW font, being able to request resources to meet my needs"
"Relevant resources"
"I love being able to access beautiful resources that provide great learning opportunities for my students. What makes them even better is that they are made in Australia with our students in mind."
"The units of work have saved me hours and hours of work and I'm very grateful. I wish there was a personal response to the request for a resource as I feel a bit like my request has been ignored."
"So much great stuff"
"The resources are bright and colourful. Just about anything that I need I can find on this site. The resources are constantly updated and improved upon"
"Great resources, easily accessed and a team that respond to feedback and requests."
"There is always something that I can use in my class room, it is a time saver and I Iove the good ideas and clear explanations."
"Fantastic resources that add interest and colour to our learning environment. The activities available are engaging and perfectly in line with the new curriculum. It's my one-stop-shop!"
"Great variety of resources, that saves me precious time!"
Teach Starter is rated 4.85 based on 992 reviews