Teach Starter Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Teach Starter

About Teach Starter: Teach Starter provides primary and elementary school teachers and parents with high-quality, printable teaching resources, classroom games & educational posters.

Tell us how Teach Starter made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I love Teach Starter - especially when I have to have activities left for relief teachers or for group rotation activities. I also love how you can request stuff to be made as teachers we are all time poor and the quality of resources are excellent so thank you Teach Starter."
You're very welcome, Kaye! It's great to hear that we've been able to support you both in and out of the classroom with packs for relief teachers too. Thanks for your support!
"Love the resources - easy to use and great for all my special education classes"
Thanks so much for your support, Nikki! We're so happy to be able to provide easy to use, quality resources for every classroom!
"Excellent resources that are engaging for classes! Also, a huge time saver!"
Thanks so much for your support, Michelle! We're delighted to be able to provide engaging, time saving resources for your classes!
"Teach Starter is my go to for ideas with any and all concepts I am asked to cover as a relief teacher. The activities are interesting, comprehensive and kid friendly. Thank you!!!"
You're very welcome! Thank you so much for your support, and we're delighted to be able to assist no matter the classroom!
"Valuable resources thanks"
Thank you so much, Caroline! Happy downloading!
"Thank you. Awesome"
You're very welcome! We're so glad to hear that you're loving Teach Starter. Happy downloading!
"Love it but sometimes find it difficult to locate the things I want."
Thanks so much for your feedback, Kim! If you ever have concerns with finding something, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly customer support team and they will be happy to help find the perfect resource for you!
"Very good range of resources that are being added to all the time."
We're so glad you are happy with the range of resources we provide. Thanks so much for your support!
"Consistently excellent resources for the classroom!"
Thanks so much for your support, Greg!
"I live the well thought out resources. Such a huge range and so easy to request new resources."
Thanks so much, Vicki! It's great to hear you are loving our Request a Resource function.
"The resources that are available from your team are invaluable to every teacher. The time saved by having a resource already made for you gives you more time to spend with your pupils, and the quality is second to none. Thank you Teach Starter you are a set of teacher angels."
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, June! We're so glad we have been able to provide you with high quality, time saving resources. Thanks for your continued support!
"Thank you. I love all your resources. Your site is such a time saver and a life saver."
It's fantastic to hear how valuable Teach Starter is to you for saving time to put back into the rest of your life! Thank you so much for your support, Margie!
"Good for junior primary, good for making things pretty in the classroom."
Thanks so much for your support!
"Excellent range of resources that my students absolutely love!"
Thank you so much, Stacey! We're so glad your students love the resources from Teach Starter, too!
"As a secondary school teacher I use it mostly for differentiation and motivational posters. When I taught Year 7 exclusively though I used it all the time and utilised the classroom decorating ideas (I had a classroom that was decorated to the extreme, with themed panels). The blogs are also really interesting."
Hi there, thanks so much for your support! It's fantastic to hear that you have still been able to utilise Teach Starter even though our resources aren't necessarily designed for secondary school!
"Fantastic resources and teaching ideas, that are easy to use and utilise."
Hi Carissa, thanks so much for your brilliant feedback! It's terrific that you are finding the resources easy to use and helpful in your classroom.
"Best resources to meet many needs and save money as well. Great work Teacher Starter!"
That's awesome news, Libby! We are so pleased you are finding the resources helpful and great value.
"wealth of amazing resources that offer teachers an opportunity to NOT reinvent the wheel and differentiated for upper and lower"
Hi Sara, thanks so much for your support! We're delighted to hear that you are finding our resources appropriately differentiated where needed!
"Worksheets are great buy I would like to see more activities that rely less on printing worksheets."
Hi there, thanks so much for your review and your feedback! I have passed this along to our team, however if there was a particular activity that you had in mind please do feel free to use our Request a Resource widget at www.teachstarter.com/request-a-resource/ to make a request! Thanks for your support!
"The games and activities match my learning intentions."
It's great to hear that Teach Starter resources are aligned with your learning intentions! Thanks for your support.
"very useful"
Thanks so much for your support!
Teach Starter is rated 4.85 based on 1,119 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access