Teach Starter Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Teach Starter

About Teach Starter: Teach Starter provides primary and elementary school teachers and parents with high-quality, printable teaching resources, classroom games & educational posters.

How would you rate Teach Starter ?

(optional)

"Great variety of resources, that saves me precious time!"
"I love teach starter the resources are fantastic and they ave me hours of work."
"helps me with preparig for relief teaching apptmts"
"There are so many resources that help me make the learning more interesting for my pupils. I also love the fact that new resources are added all the time. Thank you"
"There are so many resources to choose from and sometimes I will spend an hour having a browse just to see the new resources or through subjects I haven't needed to teach to see what is available. I love the variety that I have been able to use and some I have saved for another day."
"Time saver! Inspirational! Engaging activities for kids! Another perspective on how to teach a new concept! Power points already made to suit your lessons! Everything you think of, already created! Classroommoacks! Behaviour ideas! Blogs to read that others are in the same boat as you and you’re not in the profession alone! I’ve only got started but to sum it up in one word: amazing."
"The time you have saved me with resources that are excellent quality and linked with the curriculum- I cannot thank you enough! The one subscription I am happy to let roll over :)"
"Teach Starter makes our job so much easier! I love how the resources are linking to the Australian Curriculum and it is relevant to each grade. It is my go to place to find user friendly resources that require 'no-fuss' prep work and have easy to follow instructions. They are also engaging and exciting for the kids to use too. I love Teach Starter!"
"Teach Starter provides logical and sequential teaching programs and activities to stimulate and activate student learning. I do not subscribe to anything else."
"You have some amazing resources for classroom decoration and the older years. But your kindergarten resources are lacking and I often go elsewhere."
"It has saved me so much time - everything you could possibly need is available."
"Saves me mountains of time preparing activities for the class. Would definitely recommend!!"
"I find the resources are really well put together, and I can mostly find something which meets my needs."
"I love the variety of resources available including the comprehensive units with resources."
"Excellent resources relevant to what my students are learning."
"Teach starter has fantastic resources which align well with the Australian curriculum."
"excellent easy to use resources. Huge thanks for the time saved."
"Saves me time and site is very user friendly. Resources are perfect for my special needs students..Thank you"
"Bright, colourful resources. Price is not too bad for the year."
"Teach Starter has made my job so much easier. Thank you Teach Starter."
Teach Starter is rated 4.85 based on 973 reviews