Teach Starter Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Teach Starter

About Teach Starter: Teach Starter provides primary and elementary school teachers and parents with high-quality, printable teaching resources, classroom games & educational posters.

Tell us how Teach Starter made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Amazing website with practical and differentiated resources. Being able to search with key words or topics reduces planning time. Thank you - teach starter. Also your podcasts are brilliant too - Love the Friday Funnies. (so relatable)"
Thanks so much for your support! We're so glad you love both the website and our For the Love of Teaching Podcast, too!
"I am a Pre-Service Teacher and found Teach Starter helpful on many occasions. I would love to see more German Language resources. Otherwise it has provided me with ideas, worksheets and inspirations. :)"
Thanks so much for your support, Janica! I have passed your feedback on to our resource producers, however please do feel free to submit a resource request at any time at www.teachstarter.com/request-a-resource/ to create a request that other members can vote on. The more requests, the more likely we are to be able to make it! Happy downloading!
"Teach Starter has been very helpful to me in my first year of teaching. Having a platform to easily search for and find resources has been excellent. It would be awesome if there could be more content for older years e.g. NZ Year 7/8."
Thanks so much for your support! Teach Starter does only focus on primary school resources, I'm afraid, but we will definitely keep this in mind! We're so happy we have been able to support your transition into the classroom :)
"Great resources, helpful staff, easy to use website. Great value for money"
Thanks so much, Teresa! Happy downloading!
"Teach Starter is a fantastic site for resources for my classroom. I love that we can request resources to be made."
Thanks so much! We're so glad you have been able to make use of our Request a Resource page!
"Amazing resources whenever I have need ANYTHING! I am a subscribed-member of 2 other websites and Teach Starter is by far the best!"
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're so glad we can provide you with the resources you need. Happy downloading!
"Love the resources - easy to use and great for all my special education classes"
Thanks so much for your support, Nikki! We're so happy to be able to provide easy to use, quality resources for every classroom!
"Excellent resources that are engaging for classes! Also, a huge time saver!"
Thanks so much for your support, Michelle! We're delighted to be able to provide engaging, time saving resources for your classes!
"Teach Starter is my go to for ideas with any and all concepts I am asked to cover as a relief teacher. The activities are interesting, comprehensive and kid friendly. Thank you!!!"
You're very welcome! Thank you so much for your support, and we're delighted to be able to assist no matter the classroom!
"Valuable resources thanks"
Thank you so much, Caroline! Happy downloading!
"Thank you. Awesome"
You're very welcome! We're so glad to hear that you're loving Teach Starter. Happy downloading!
"Love it but sometimes find it difficult to locate the things I want."
Thanks so much for your feedback, Kim! If you ever have concerns with finding something, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly customer support team and they will be happy to help find the perfect resource for you!
"Very good range of resources that are being added to all the time."
We're so glad you are happy with the range of resources we provide. Thanks so much for your support!
"Consistently excellent resources for the classroom!"
Thanks so much for your support, Greg!
"I live the well thought out resources. Such a huge range and so easy to request new resources."
Thanks so much, Vicki! It's great to hear you are loving our Request a Resource function.
"The resources that are available from your team are invaluable to every teacher. The time saved by having a resource already made for you gives you more time to spend with your pupils, and the quality is second to none. Thank you Teach Starter you are a set of teacher angels."
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, June! We're so glad we have been able to provide you with high quality, time saving resources. Thanks for your continued support!
"Thank you. I love all your resources. Your site is such a time saver and a life saver."
It's fantastic to hear how valuable Teach Starter is to you for saving time to put back into the rest of your life! Thank you so much for your support, Margie!
"Good for junior primary, good for making things pretty in the classroom."
Thanks so much for your support!
"Excellent range of resources that my students absolutely love!"
Thank you so much, Stacey! We're so glad your students love the resources from Teach Starter, too!
"As a secondary school teacher I use it mostly for differentiation and motivational posters. When I taught Year 7 exclusively though I used it all the time and utilised the classroom decorating ideas (I had a classroom that was decorated to the extreme, with themed panels). The blogs are also really interesting."
Hi there, thanks so much for your support! It's fantastic to hear that you have still been able to utilise Teach Starter even though our resources aren't necessarily designed for secondary school!
"Fantastic resources and teaching ideas, that are easy to use and utilise."
Hi Carissa, thanks so much for your brilliant feedback! It's terrific that you are finding the resources easy to use and helpful in your classroom.
Teach Starter is rated 4.85 based on 1,125 reviews