Thai Beauty store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Thai Beauty store

Tell us how Thai Beauty store made you happy
Ordered Pop Facial Cream on 12 June 2019. It was posted in Bangkok on 17 June and was available in Post Office rural Australia on 23 July 2019. It had a priority airmail sticker. Dont know why it took so long. Packagng. postage, customs declarations etc all well done. Took a long time to arrive and was worried after reading other reveiws, but all ok in the end.
They are scam i have ordered lip balm over 2months ago its not delivered yet and after several emails no response from them at all.. i am sure i am not getting my order because if it was a genuine company they would had atleast replied my email. Do not order from this site.
Placed on order on 1/16 and still have not received my items. Messaged them twice and have received no repsonse. Fortunately I paid through paypal and am ready to open a dispute.
Very unreliable. Scam website!!! At first they will respond to your inquiry but once you placed your order, no confirmation, no update and unable to contact the company. Keep on sending messages for update but no luck. I have ask for refund but no reply. Don't trust this website. They are based in Thailand. Didn't receive my order and no refund. This kind of company should be closed!
Thai Beauty store is rated 1.75 based on 4 reviews