Thameslink Reviews

of reviewers recommend Thameslink

Tell us how Thameslink made you happy
Very poor services ...
I am absolutely shocked how cold it is inside the trian. The is no heating whatsoever. It is colder inside the train than outside. This is not the first time either. Many times I have boarded these trains and its freezing inside. Currently I have had to leave my coat, hat and gloves on in the train which is ridiculous. It's completely unacceptable to think it's ok to treat you customers like this. Do I need to bring a thermometer on the train (to send pictures) with me because I am almost certain that there needs to be a comfortable amount of heat for commuters to travel in?
Used delay repay after service was suspended in the middle of the night.No staff at Elephant & Castle at 2am. I uploaded a photo of the ticket as requested but received an automated reply two weeks later saying there was no proof of my journey.
Absolute pants. Sunday travel from London to south east a mess! Shame on you
Without any notification,in the date 09.02.2019 there was no train to get from Luton to Mill Hill.so I was obligated to take a cab for 70£.
Thank you Thameslink ...
There was no train until 9.00am 10.02.2019.
Are you in 2019???or 1019???
I GIVE YOU MINUS 3 STARS