The Boiler Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Boiler Company

Tell us how The Boiler Company made you happy
Just signed up for the insurance, happy so far..
I am happy with the boiler company having just done my boiler inspection. Just wish the engineer would have called 30 minutes beforehand instead of 5 as I was in the middle of my tea.
Couldn’t get me an engineer immediately due to the severe weather which is understandable. They did however help me top up my boiler pressure over the phone. Thanks Jay
Hi Julia,

Thanks for a good review. Great to hear we were able to rectify your problem over the telephone. I understand you also requested a service however understandably (due to the severe weather/snow of late) we were unable to action this request immediately.

I understand we have now completed your annual service to your satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you again.

Amanda
The Boiler Company Team
Annual boiler service was good, when it was carried out. The problem was that it took three appointments, before an engineer actually turned up.
Hi Uldis,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. I am happy to hear that the annual service was good, however am not too impressed with our reliability on this occasion.

I apologise on behalf of the company and hope you can look past this incident going forward. I can see this is the third annual service we have completed for you in three consecutive years and this is the first time there has been an issue.

Thanks again,