The Creative Gifter Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Creative Gifter
Read The Creative Gifter Reviews

About The Creative Gifter:

Hi, I'm Em...
...the founder of The Creative Gifter. I am a keen crafter, lover of animals and drinker of tea. I’m an ex-buyer of giftware for retail, passionate giver of gifts and a pro at beautiful wrapped presents.

I want people to feel excited about gifting the most amazing presents. Whether it’s buying a gift or making one yourself, there is nothing more enjoyable than picking the perfect present and I want to help you do that!

Tell us how The Creative Gifter made you happy
The Creative Gifter 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
Carol Price
The Creative Gifter 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Deborah Ward
Products are lovely, well priced, they are beautifully wrapped, and the recipient was overjoyed. When I forgot to put a message in, I was contacted and asked if I would like to, which I did, that was a lovely touch too!
Highly recommend.
Lovely variety of gifts to choose from. Speedy delivery, beautifully packed, a great place to get ideas for that difficult present.
Lovely hanging decorations, look even better hanging on my wall than they do on the website. Quirky, original, well made and beautifully packaged.
My products i ordered arrived in good time, and were as good as they looked in the photos. Will definitely order again. Lovely products, arrived packaged nicely too.
The items are ordered are wonderful - well-made and of excellent quality. They arrived beautifully packaged in tissue and red ribbon, which was a lovely touch. Would definitely recommend.
I ordered a gorgeous Christmas Mouse and received it very quickly and really well packaged.
The Creative Gifter provided an excellent service
Lovely products and added bonus they arrived beautifully gift wrapped!
Thanks.
Highly recommend.
Everyone loved the gifts I bought.
From baby's that hadn't been born too family Christmas presents. 💜💜
Easy to order. Arrived quickly. Beautifully wrapped and the Bee Happy slate is absolutely gorgeous! Will definitely order from again and would certainly recommend. Thank you!
My first order arrived and all the goods I had ordered were just lovely and all wrapped so lovely. They are all Christmas items so I will love getting them out for December to add extra decorations to my house. Will defo be ordering again .
Placed an order for some Christmas decorations and I was over the moon with them when they arrived, not only with the beautiful items but with the way they were wrapped, it was just like opening lots of presents.
Thank you Creative Gifter, if there were more than 5 stars to give you I certainly would have because you deserve them x
Excellent service, beautiful packaging and great quality items. All in all a real pleasure to do business with.
I have ordered twice from The Creative Gifter and been left extremely happy on both occasions. Service was prompt and professional but also felt very friendly and personal. I will definitely be shopping here again! Highly recommended!
Beautiful tree decorations, really well packaged and wrapped lovely too .. would definitely recommend this small business ⭐️
Quick efficient delivery. Well wrapped. My friend loved her gift.
Lovely product, wrapped and sent with care, so much attentiin to detail. My daughter was delighted with her wee Scottish deer. Many thanks and best wishes.
Recieved some lovely gift ideas this christmas, some to keep & some t gift. Very good packaging. Thankyou.
I ordered some Christmas decorations for my friends (and one for myself!), they were all beautifully wrapped, arrived in excellent time and the decorations themselves are hanging in pride of place in our houses. Will definitely order again!
Would highly recommend based on fast service and brilliant for those original gifts for someone special have been really impressed with the quality of products and speed of service
Beautifully packaged! Even better than it looked online. Thank you