The Creative Gifter Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Creative Gifter
Read The Creative Gifter Reviews

About The Creative Gifter:

Hi, I'm Em...
...the founder of The Creative Gifter. I am a keen crafter, lover of animals and drinker of tea. I’m an ex-buyer of giftware for retail, passionate giver of gifts and a pro at beautiful wrapped presents.

I want people to feel excited about gifting the most amazing presents. Whether it’s buying a gift or making one yourself, there is nothing more enjoyable than picking the perfect present and I want to help you do that!

Tell us how The Creative Gifter made you happy
Loved our purchases and will definitely come back for more Christmassy things! They are gorgeous and great quality and arrived beautifully packaged!
I love this site the gifts are beautiful.
Lovely handmade gifts, beautifully packaged and very efficient service. Very pleased with the quality. Thank you and good luck in your venture.
A lovely, quality Christmas decoration. Really pleased with it and can’t wait to see it up.☺️🎄🎄
Fantastic service. Lovely items. My only complaint is all items arrive so beautifully wrapped and packaged, it seems a shame to unwrap them before giving them as gifts, but I want to have a look at the beautifully crafted goods!!
Really pleased with my shopping experience. Loved the items and arrived beautifully wrapped.
I cannot praise The Creative Gifter enough! Wonderful, quirky gifts which arrived quickly - each one individually and beautifully hand-wrapped. Customer service was fabulous. I will definitely buy again in the future. Very highly recommended.
I bought 3 items from the Creative giftwrap they are all beautifully made i had intended to use as presents but kept them for myself. Service was great arrived in no time and each item was individually wrapped perfectly and tied with ribbon. .. would highly recommend
Great service wrapped lovely will definitely use again.
I ordered three items and each of them was so lovely, good quality and very cute.
When they arrived they were individually gift wrapped in tissue paper with ribbon.
I’m very happy with the whole service from start to finish and will definitely be placing another order very soon.
The Xmas gifts are unique and really special can’t wait to gift them
Lovely Christmas decorations. They were beautifully packaged, so would be perfect to be delivered direct to someone as a present. They arrived very quickly too.
Great service and fabulous gifts, very pleased with the standard of the goods which arrived wonderfully wrapped and with the communication from the seller. Happy to recommend.
Lovely products. Packaged well and arrived quickly. Reasonably priced as well.
Lovely gifts - wrapped and packaged so beautifully - great price, great choice - highly recommend
Really cute decorations and sent quickly. All good!
First off, I loved the product. Ordering was easy and I couldn't believe how fast it arrived in packaging that protected my gift, yet wasn't excessive.
The gift was beautifully wrapped inside as well. I've not yet given it to my friend as a gift, but I'm sure she will be as delighted as me. I will definitely be ordering again.
Good quality item and good service. Would recommend use again.
Ordered several wooden Christmas decorations. They were so beautifully wrapped, it was almost a shame to open them!
Glad to say I did indeed open them. Love, love, love them! Only problem now is holding off till Christmas to put them up!
Lovely gifts very prompt service
The Creative Gifter is rated 4.99 based on 371 reviews