The Creative Gifter Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Creative Gifter
Read The Creative Gifter Reviews

About The Creative Gifter:

Hi, I'm Em...
...the founder of The Creative Gifter. I am a keen crafter, lover of animals and drinker of tea. I’m an ex-buyer of giftware for retail, passionate giver of gifts and a pro at beautiful wrapped presents.

I want people to feel excited about gifting the most amazing presents. Whether it’s buying a gift or making one yourself, there is nothing more enjoyable than picking the perfect present and I want to help you do that!

Tell us how The Creative Gifter made you happy
Gorgeous items. Speedy delivery and beautifully wrapped. Thanks very much
Lovely item received, well packed with tissue paper and bow. Was sad to open it, before giving it as a present. Receiver was very happy.
This gift arrived the next day and was so beautifully packaged. The recipient was over the moon with it and the attention to detail that went into it. A very personal service. Will certainly be ordering again.
I ordered two gorgeous beach/camping themed hanging decorations for my Dad for his birthday recently. As they’ve been stuck in for so long due to Covid, I thought the hanging seagulls and the caravan scenes would keep them going until they can next camp and visit me by the sea! He loves them and are now hanging in his summerhouse. They are beautifully crafted and of a very good quality. I would definitely by more gifts off Emma again.
Beautifully wrapped & attention to detail. Arrived very quickly. Very Happy! A*****
Such lovely gifts and beautifully wrapped. No hesitation in recommending.
Thank you so much.
Fast delivery. Lovely item that came packaged nicely with a message card for the recipient, recommended.
Really good customer service, lovely item and really well packaged. Would definitely use again. Many thanks.
I received the item quickly and very well packaged. The item was beautiful and and reasonably priced. Will definitely purchase from here again!
Excellent quality, speedy delivery well packaged item , brilliant from start to finish ... highly recommended
Amazing. Beautiful wrapping (didn’t want to unwrap) hid a very cute and gorgeous gift of puffins and sunshine. Has cheered up my bathroom (and me) during lockdown 💕
Great prompt service, came a few days after ordering, gorgeous unique one off gifts or something for the home. Will definitely be ordering again gorgeous products xx
Service was excellent and the gift for my mum is beautiful. She loves it. Thank you
Ordered a gift to send to a friend and she is delighted with it. Arrived within a couple of days of ordering. Excellent customer service 😁
The Creative Gifter - I have ordered from this lovely little independent seller for the first time twice during lockdown firstly for some lovely bee themed decorations for my dining room and secondly for a gift for a friends birthday. On both occasions my goods arrived quickly and were beautifully wrapped and packaged with care and love. The things I ordered were unique and excellent quality. My friend loved the puffin hanging decoration that I bought. Would definitely buy from here again and would highly recommend to others.
Bought a bathroom blind with puffins on. Then found a few puffins items, this one was a few puffins on a log with the sun. It brightened up my batbroom. Thank you.
Just received my first order and I absolutely love it ...packaged beautifully and very quick delivery too...would definitely recommend..I love ordering and buying stuff of people I have found buy chance ..excellent quality will be buying off The Creative Gifter again
Fantastic service. Great prices. Beautifully wrapped Will definitely order again
Loved the products, great price, speedy delivery and the presentation/packaging was so so nice! I will definitely use again and I recommend! My little beach hut decoration is hanging beautifully! My Dad really liked his one too. I can't recommend enough!
Lovely products, came beautifully wrapped and very quickly! Superb customer service- thank you so much :) will be ordering again x
The Creative Gifter is rated 5.00 based on 121 reviews