THE FACTORY SEW / VAC Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FACTORY SEW / VAC

Tell us how THE FACTORY SEW / VAC made you happy
Jeff & Christe at The Factory are so helpful. I ALWAYS get the help and answers I need whenever I go. Best shop ever!
This is a great store. Great people. Fantastic little Missy. Jeff and Christy bend over backwards to please you. The are friendly and have your interests at heart. They are my "go to" people and store for all of my sewing supplies and problems. Very glad to have them and the store in my life.
Have relied on Jeff’s expertise in sewing machine repair for at least 25 years. He’s the best!
overall great service!
Staff here very helpful and knowledgable with servicing my Bernina and refurbishing an old Singer.
I come all the way from Fort Lauderdale to visit the Factory. I have bought 2 machines and a sewing table, as well as numerous programs from them. They are the best dealer I have ever worked with.
I travel about 50 miles to go to The Factory Sew/Vac for sewing needs and repairs . Why?? Because the owners are wonderful people and so willing to help in anything you need. Always good service and quality products.
I love the personal service I get at The Factory!
Jeff and Christe give the best service and attention to everyone
I found this company when I needed my rug shampooer repaired and have not dealt with anyone else since. Their service is excellent and I highly recommend them to anyone needing anything they can supply.
I have purchased an embroidery machine, had two machines serviced and fixed by Jeff here at The Factory Sew/Vac. He is very professional and knowledgable on all machines. He is my go to person on all issues I have with any of my machines. I would recommend anyone to seek him out for any issues you may have.
THE FACTORY SEW / VAC is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews