THE FACTORY SEW / VAC Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FACTORY SEW / VAC

Tell us how THE FACTORY SEW / VAC made you happy
My 12 year old sewing machine is working so well now, it feels like I just bought it. These guys are legit!
Very pleased with service on my 62 year old sewing machine. Not everyone can service this Pfaff machine. I received my fixed machine in a week. Very happy.
I bought a Kenmore sewing machine (used). Great machine, and the staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. I need a second machine as my mother and I can't use the same machine at the same time and could not locate a new machine to purchase within my price point. I always take my other machine there for service and have no complaints. I would recommend them without a second thought.
Great Service Had my machine back an running in a few days

Excellent service with my machine maintenance. Jeff really knows the equipment and provides service over and above what’s expected.
Jeff Is AMAZING!!!!!!!! I have a small business on Etsy and recently purchased a sewing machine to assemble leather belts. This is the first piece of commercial machinery I have ever purchased and was excited to start sewing. Well my new machine sewed but I was having issues with the stitch quality. The company I bought the machine from said that I could send it back but would have to pay for shipping. I called Jeff at The Factory and he talked me through the issues I was having. My issues were resolved through a very kind and informative phone conversation. Jeff has been doing this for a very long time and I want everyone to know what a Fabulous,
Knowledgeable and kind man Jeff is, and his wife could not be any sweeter. I will use them for all of my sewing and Vac needs and highly recommend that you do the same.
MY family and I love the warm , happy to see you attitude of the owners of this store. They exude the opportunity to help you fix and repair your vacuum at honest prices and if it can't be fixed, to steer you into your best options. I trust them with their heart felt honesty that gives me a warm and fuzzy all over . May GOD continue to Bless them with the friendliness you feel just by walking into their store.
Jeff & Christe at The Factory are so helpful. I ALWAYS get the help and answers I need whenever I go. Best shop ever!
This is a great store. Great people. Fantastic little Missy. Jeff and Christy bend over backwards to please you. The are friendly and have your interests at heart. They are my "go to" people and store for all of my sewing supplies and problems. Very glad to have them and the store in my life.
Have relied on Jeff’s expertise in sewing machine repair for at least 25 years. He’s the best!
overall great service!
Staff here very helpful and knowledgable with servicing my Bernina and refurbishing an old Singer.
I come all the way from Fort Lauderdale to visit the Factory. I have bought 2 machines and a sewing table, as well as numerous programs from them. They are the best dealer I have ever worked with.
I travel about 50 miles to go to The Factory Sew/Vac for sewing needs and repairs . Why?? Because the owners are wonderful people and so willing to help in anything you need. Always good service and quality products.
I love the personal service I get at The Factory!
Jeff and Christe give the best service and attention to everyone
I found this company when I needed my rug shampooer repaired and have not dealt with anyone else since. Their service is excellent and I highly recommend them to anyone needing anything they can supply.
I have purchased an embroidery machine, had two machines serviced and fixed by Jeff here at The Factory Sew/Vac. He is very professional and knowledgable on all machines. He is my go to person on all issues I have with any of my machines. I would recommend anyone to seek him out for any issues you may have.
THE FACTORY SEW / VAC is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews