The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

Read The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

info@theflower-emporium.co.uk

9 Moorside RoadHeaton Moor, ,

Tell us how The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor made you happy
Thank you for the beautiful wreath for my Dad. The thistle, heather and lavender made my floral tribute extra special. I will recommend the flower emporium to friends and family.
On Wednesday my beautiful flowers arrived my husband always sends them through you once again fabulous thank you as needed to be cheer up 😘
Very professional and highly skilled staff provide the perfect product
Beautiful flowers with very quick same day delivery - ordered at 10am, arrived at 11:30!
I have used The Flower Emporium several times now. I don’t live in the area, so have only completed online transactions. Communication is excellent, delivery is quick and the recipient has always been impressed with the beautiful arrangements received.
Ordered online and arranged same day delivery and they delivered!! The flowers were beautiful and I was very impressed with their service.
Speedy delivery. I placed order in the evening and The flower was delivered next day. Flowers were beautifully arranged. If the pictures can show each price range would be helpful.
Very good and excellent
Flowers were absolutely outstanding.
Beautiful flowers arrived lunchtime on the day I requested, which was perfect. The bouquet was stunningly vibrant and excellent value for money. I will definitely use The Flower Emporium again. :o)
Beautiful fragrant flowers delivered on time. Wonderful job Flower Emporium.
Super helpful staff & very accommodating with making sure you get just what you are after. The flowers were very gratefully received by a friend celebrating a special birthday.
Excellent service. Flowers ordered at 12.45 and delivered at 15.45! The recipient said they were "beautiful".
Absolutely lovely flowers My wife was over the moon
Beautiful flowers. Impeccably timed delivery. Fantastic!
My go to florist, they always provide beautiful fresh flowers that last a long time . The team here are also lovely and helpful.
I was told that the flowers delivered were gorgeous, thank you! Although my friend wasn’t at home at the time of delivery they kindly tried next door and the neighbours took the flowers in. The order update emails kept me informed, which is very handy if you’re living somewhere else from the delivery! Very happy overall with my order.
Always excellent- deliver when they say, and the arrangements are stunning.
Brilliant service, my mother in law was delighted by her birthday bouquet!
Lovely flowers for Mother’s Day. My mum was delighted.
The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor is rated 4.83 based on 226 reviews