The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

Read The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

info@theflower-emporium.co.uk

9 Moorside RoadHeaton Moor, ,

Tell us how The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor made you happy
On Wednesday my beautiful flowers arrived my husband always sends them through you once again fabulous thank you as needed to be cheer up 😘
Very professional and highly skilled staff provide the perfect product
Beautiful flowers with very quick same day delivery - ordered at 10am, arrived at 11:30!
I was very disappointed with the flowers. They looked nothing like the arrangement in the picture online I had ordered. It was supposed to be a sheath of autumn coloured flowers in a balanced arrangement. It reality it was just a bunch of unco-ordinated bright colours that did not go together at all. This was my last gift to my uncle and I was just mortified.
I have used The Flower Emporium several times now. I don’t live in the area, so have only completed online transactions. Communication is excellent, delivery is quick and the recipient has always been impressed with the beautiful arrangements received.
Ordered online and arranged same day delivery and they delivered!! The flowers were beautiful and I was very impressed with their service.
Speedy delivery. I placed order in the evening and The flower was delivered next day. Flowers were beautifully arranged. If the pictures can show each price range would be helpful.
Very good and excellent
Flowers were absolutely outstanding.
Beautiful flowers arrived lunchtime on the day I requested, which was perfect. The bouquet was stunningly vibrant and excellent value for money. I will definitely use The Flower Emporium again. :o)
To be honest I was rather disappointed considering I had chosen the most expensive option.
Beautiful fragrant flowers delivered on time. Wonderful job Flower Emporium.
Super helpful staff & very accommodating with making sure you get just what you are after. The flowers were very gratefully received by a friend celebrating a special birthday.
Excellent service. Flowers ordered at 12.45 and delivered at 15.45! The recipient said they were "beautiful".
Absolutely lovely flowers My wife was over the moon
Beautiful flowers. Impeccably timed delivery. Fantastic!
A friend from Australia had some flowers sent to me for my 70th birthday and they were supposed to be delivered to me as a surprise on the day of my birthday which was 8th May. The flowers were delivered and I wasn’t home so the delivery person left them with neighbours that were just moving in and I got my flowers 2 days later and felt unable to question why they kept them for 2 days as I didn’t want to make an enemy of my new neighbour. I called the flower emporium to complain and the guy I dealt with was taking no responsibility only saying the neighbours said they would deliver to me. When I did receive the flowers they were wilting and dying and didn’t look very good at all. My beautiful young friend in Australia wondered why I wasn’t messaging her to say I received the flowers and was devastated when they didn’t arrive on the day. The delivery guy didn’t put a note trough my door to say they were at the neighbours so sadly my surprise for my birthday didn’t happen. I was told that I would have to raise this with the E something where the flowers were ordered from and they won’t deal with me as I am not the one who ordered them. I don’t want the friend in Australia to know how bad the flowers were as I know she would be very upset and also has her hands full with 2 very young children. I will NOT be recommending this company as he totally dismissed my complaint on the phone and I guess saw me as a senior of no significance how sad. The flowers are already gone in the bin as I write this.
My go to florist, they always provide beautiful fresh flowers that last a long time . The team here are also lovely and helpful.
It would have been a 10 but they arrived after lunch and I wanted them delivered in the morning. The flowers themselves are beautiful and will hopefully last a couple of weeks. It’s soooo disappointing when you order flowers and then they arrive open and wilting. Your shop gets 10 out of 10 for freshness and longevity!
I was told that the flowers delivered were gorgeous, thank you! Although my friend wasn’t at home at the time of delivery they kindly tried next door and the neighbours took the flowers in. The order update emails kept me informed, which is very handy if you’re living somewhere else from the delivery! Very happy overall with my order.
The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor is rated 4.83 based on 225 reviews