The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

Read The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

info@theflower-emporium.co.uk

9 Moorside RoadHeaton Moor, ,

Tell us how The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor made you happy
Thank you for the beautiful wreath for my Dad. The thistle, heather and lavender made my floral tribute extra special. I will recommend the flower emporium to friends and family.
On Wednesday my beautiful flowers arrived my husband always sends them through you once again fabulous thank you as needed to be cheer up 😘
Very professional and highly skilled staff provide the perfect product
Beautiful flowers with very quick same day delivery - ordered at 10am, arrived at 11:30!
I was very disappointed with the flowers. They looked nothing like the arrangement in the picture online I had ordered. It was supposed to be a sheath of autumn coloured flowers in a balanced arrangement. It reality it was just a bunch of unco-ordinated bright colours that did not go together at all. This was my last gift to my uncle and I was just mortified.
I have used The Flower Emporium several times now. I don’t live in the area, so have only completed online transactions. Communication is excellent, delivery is quick and the recipient has always been impressed with the beautiful arrangements received.
Ordered online and arranged same day delivery and they delivered!! The flowers were beautiful and I was very impressed with their service.
Speedy delivery. I placed order in the evening and The flower was delivered next day. Flowers were beautifully arranged. If the pictures can show each price range would be helpful.
Very good and excellent
Flowers were absolutely outstanding.
Beautiful flowers arrived lunchtime on the day I requested, which was perfect. The bouquet was stunningly vibrant and excellent value for money. I will definitely use The Flower Emporium again. :o)
To be honest I was rather disappointed considering I had chosen the most expensive option.
Beautiful fragrant flowers delivered on time. Wonderful job Flower Emporium.
Super helpful staff & very accommodating with making sure you get just what you are after. The flowers were very gratefully received by a friend celebrating a special birthday.
Excellent service. Flowers ordered at 12.45 and delivered at 15.45! The recipient said they were "beautiful".
Absolutely lovely flowers My wife was over the moon
Beautiful flowers. Impeccably timed delivery. Fantastic!
My go to florist, they always provide beautiful fresh flowers that last a long time . The team here are also lovely and helpful.
It would have been a 10 but they arrived after lunch and I wanted them delivered in the morning. The flowers themselves are beautiful and will hopefully last a couple of weeks. It’s soooo disappointing when you order flowers and then they arrive open and wilting. Your shop gets 10 out of 10 for freshness and longevity!
I was told that the flowers delivered were gorgeous, thank you! Although my friend wasn’t at home at the time of delivery they kindly tried next door and the neighbours took the flowers in. The order update emails kept me informed, which is very handy if you’re living somewhere else from the delivery! Very happy overall with my order.
The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor is rated 4.85 based on 225 reviews