The Range, Wigan, Greater Manchester Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Range, Wigan, Greater Manchester

Chapel Lane Retail Park, Chapel Ln, Wigan WN3 4HG, UK

Tell us how The Range, Wigan, Greater Manchester made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I would like to say that I was not very happy with your Wigan Branch today. A lady with two children was buying bags of play pit sand and asked for a flat trolley she was told there wasn’t any and would have to put the sand in the normal basket trolley. She then asked for help to get the trolley to her car and was told the staff were not allowed to assist. She had to put one child In the child seat of the trolley, hold the hand of her other child and push the trolley with one hand. As soon as she got outside the trolley tipped over and her child fell out but had his leg caught. The sandbags fell out into the car park and the child that fell out of the trolley was lucky not to be hit by one or more of them. Two of us customers had to lift the trolley to get it upright and pick up the sandbags to load them into her car. I know there is social distancing at the moment but your staff could have help this lady by taking her trolley to her car. I hope this has been caught on CCTV for people in authority and health and safety to look at. I have emailed your customer service dept also.

Graham Neal
I love The Range. Love the stuff and think the prices are fairly reasonable. I find the staff are touch and go, sometimes they are okay and other times not so much. One time in particular a woman ruined my day because of how rude she was towards me and my boyfriend. She had no manners, never smiled and actually SIGHED at me when bagging up my things. I didn’t get a hello, thankyou, goodbye, nothing. She was rude.
The Range, Wigan, Greater Manchester is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews