The Vial Store Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend The Vial Store

Tell us how The Vial Store made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Ordered tubes from The Vial Store. When the item was delivered, it was different from the ones listed on the page. Emailed them about the discrepancy, no word for four days. Finally contacted them on their chat to tell them what I ordered didn't match their website description. They said that I was wrong and they sent the right tubes. The website description listed two different sizes on 7/5 as 116mm and 120mm, then they changed it to 120mm on 7/11 to match the size they told me. Then on 7/12, they changed the image to the item they actually sent me. The boxes state that the size of the tube is 115mm so they are still listing the item incorrectly on their website. Then I had the privilege of interacting with their Sr Manager, Yousef Arman. He proceeds to tell me that the items he sent is right and is adamant that the tubes I received is 120mm and that the product description and pictures don't matter because the manufacturer can change what they sent, so no responsibility on their end. Very dishonest company with devious employees. They did accept the return and waive their restocking fee but they don't want to pay to ship it back."
"Poor experience. I never got my items I ordered and was significantly set back in regards to making changes with my business. There is also poor communication with this company, lack of communication, etc...."
The Vial Store is rated 4.66 based on 41 reviews