The Vial Store Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Vial Store
Email, Live Chat
"Great product and fast shipping!"
"great prices ..friendly and fast service . i highly recommend"
"I like dealing with them. Everything is very good"
"Drams showed up as expected. Very good quality. I have 4 different sizes and they all work well in the Dispensary. I am so impressed I ordered a sample pack to see what else they have that we can utilize in our operation"
"My orders are always shipped same day and I haven’t found a lower price! As a small business owner this is much appreciated!"
"Product was received on time , quality work good service!"
"Love this store!!"
"Poor experience. I never got my items I ordered and was significantly set back in regards to making changes with my business. There is also poor communication with this company, lack of communication, etc...."
"Everyone was helpful, will use again!"
"I ordered my bottles and they came in a couple of days...pleasantly surprised!"
"We love this company! Customer support is very friendly and very helpful. Prices are affordable and products are of good quality. Orders have always arrived with in a timely manner. Will continue to order from The Vial Store."
Thank you David! Happy to be of service to your company.
"On time and always exactly as described"
"Prompt shipping. Good communication. Product as described."
"takes a very long time for shipment and delivery from order date, why ? no complaints other than super slow-- weeks from order date! 2ed time !!! seems you could work to decrease this somehow."
"WE ARE A NEW PHARMACY AND THIS WAS OUR FIRST ORDER. WE LOVE THE VIALS!"
"no complaints"
"Product was exactly as described, and showed up a day ahead of schedule! The website was easy to use, would definitely recommend this company."
"I Iove the variety of items to choose from, I ordered a few bottles and Jars unfortunately they were outta stock but issued me a refund and will notify me when they will be back in stock"
"I’m very impressed with my order from The Vial Store. They had what I needed at a better price and had it to my door in three days. Quality is above par with zero defects found yet. Very impressed!"
"The Vial Store"