The Vial Store Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend The Vial Store

Tell us how The Vial Store made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I have been using The Vial Store since they have opened. Nice honest family business who will always treat you right and help you out. We order vials and liquid ovals for our pharmacy. There chat feature online is amazing, its like a quick text and you get what you need!"
"Great prices on all types of vials. Definitely will shop here frequently."
"I recently visited the Vial Store and I must say I had a very pleasant experience. The employees were helpful and knowledgeable. They answered all my questions and were prompt with my order. The customer service here was top notch."
"Ordered tubes from The Vial Store. When the item was delivered, it was different from the ones listed on the page. Emailed them about the discrepancy, no word for four days. Finally contacted them on their chat to tell them what I ordered didn't match their website description. They said that I was wrong and they sent the right tubes. The website description listed two different sizes on 7/5 as 116mm and 120mm, then they changed it to 120mm on 7/11 to match the size they told me. Then on 7/12, they changed the image to the item they actually sent me. The boxes state that the size of the tube is 115mm so they are still listing the item incorrectly on their website. Then I had the privilege of interacting with their Sr Manager, Yousef Arman. He proceeds to tell me that the items he sent is right and is adamant that the tubes I received is 120mm and that the product description and pictures don't matter because the manufacturer can change what they sent, so no responsibility on their end. Very dishonest company with devious employees. They did accept the return and waive their restocking fee but they don't want to pay to ship it back."
"Terrible customer service. They ship the wrong item and they don't own upto it and they try and make you pay to ship it back. Sent an email on Monday and they didn't reply until I spoke to someone on chat on Thursday."
"Great products and affordable prices⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Some of them kept breaking while opening them"
"I love it easy order and fast shipping and great services"
"I reached out to The Vial Store via online chat and within a matter of a couple of minutes was helped by Joe. He was able to help me find the item I was looking for, at the price I was looking for. Top notch product, price AND customer service. Thank you"
"My experience with The Vial Store was great. There was a little mix up with my order however, after contacting them; they were able to clear it up very quickly. I so appreciate customer service and the managers! Thank you Vial Store!! Fr Walt"
"Excellent Products!!!"
"Great product and fast shipping!"
"great prices ..friendly and fast service . i highly recommend"
"I like dealing with them. Everything is very good"
"Drams showed up as expected. Very good quality. I have 4 different sizes and they all work well in the Dispensary. I am so impressed I ordered a sample pack to see what else they have that we can utilize in our operation"
"My orders are always shipped same day and I haven’t found a lower price! As a small business owner this is much appreciated!"
"Product was received on time , quality work good service!"
"Love this store!!"
"Poor experience. I never got my items I ordered and was significantly set back in regards to making changes with my business. There is also poor communication with this company, lack of communication, etc...."
"Everyone was helpful, will use again!"
The Vial Store is rated 4.57 based on 42 reviews