The Vial Store Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Vial Store
Live Chat
"The Vial Store"
"Very good experience! I appreciated The quick response on the customer service chat feature, and the fast shipping!"
"I’ve been using the vial store for just over a year. The key advantage with them is the response time. They are very responsive to all my questions and ship very quickly. Compared to other sellers they are priced fair and the service is uncomparable."
"Easy to order from. takes a few days to get to the east coast, but great quality and the chat is very nice to reinsure you are getting the correct product."
"I have requested an exchange. Customer Service has reached out to me to offer to work with me. Hoping they will see it through."
"Yousef Arman is a rockstar"
"So far my experience has been good with this company. You guys have been dependable and I have always been able to set my schedule up since my products always take the same amount of time to process, ship, and get to me. Except this time for some reason it was put behind like 5 extra days, with no one reaching out to let us know. Other than that, Thanks a lot and please keep it up, we count on you 🙏🏽"
"I wasn’t sure what I was looking for but the staff at TVS made it super easy and helped walk me through different options. Not to mention the delivery being on time. Great company! You’ll hear from me again very soon!"
"Fast Service! Great interactions overall great!"
"First order I made got delivered way faster than I expected. There was a little hiccup with the second order I placed, but the owner was pretty quick to reconcile the mistake and smooth it over. Great customer service! Will definitely be buying from you guys again soon. Thx!"
"Best service! easy going sales team, no pressure, we love these guys!"
"Interactions were personal, professional, attentive, and had great customer service overall."
The Vial Store is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!