The Vial Store Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend The Vial Store

Tell us how The Vial Store made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I have been using The Vial Store since they have opened. Nice honest family business who will always treat you right and help you out. We order vials and liquid ovals for our pharmacy. There chat feature online is amazing, its like a quick text and you get what you need!"
"Great prices on all types of vials. Definitely will shop here frequently."
"I recently visited the Vial Store and I must say I had a very pleasant experience. The employees were helpful and knowledgeable. They answered all my questions and were prompt with my order. The customer service here was top notch."
"Great products and affordable prices⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"I love it easy order and fast shipping and great services"
"I reached out to The Vial Store via online chat and within a matter of a couple of minutes was helped by Joe. He was able to help me find the item I was looking for, at the price I was looking for. Top notch product, price AND customer service. Thank you"
"My experience with The Vial Store was great. There was a little mix up with my order however, after contacting them; they were able to clear it up very quickly. I so appreciate customer service and the managers! Thank you Vial Store!! Fr Walt"
"Excellent Products!!!"
"Great product and fast shipping!"
"great prices ..friendly and fast service . i highly recommend"
"I like dealing with them. Everything is very good"
"Drams showed up as expected. Very good quality. I have 4 different sizes and they all work well in the Dispensary. I am so impressed I ordered a sample pack to see what else they have that we can utilize in our operation"
"My orders are always shipped same day and I haven’t found a lower price! As a small business owner this is much appreciated!"
"Product was received on time , quality work good service!"
"Love this store!!"
"Everyone was helpful, will use again!"
"I ordered my bottles and they came in a couple of days...pleasantly surprised!"
"We love this company! Customer support is very friendly and very helpful. Prices are affordable and products are of good quality. Orders have always arrived with in a timely manner. Will continue to order from The Vial Store."
Thank you David! Happy to be of service to your company.
"On time and always exactly as described"
"Prompt shipping. Good communication. Product as described."
The Vial Store is rated 4.66 based on 41 reviews