The ClevHouse Reviews

51% of reviewers recommend The ClevHouse

How would you rate The ClevHouse ?

"I hope anyone thinking of ordering from ClevHouse will have more wisdom than we did and will check reviews before ordering. We ordered a hose which broke the first time we used it. It came in a smashed package from China with no order form. The refund process is a huge expensive hassle. Throwing it in the garbage will be easier. Lesson learned!! Do not order! Go to a local store!"
"Items was NOT as was promised. Did NOT work. They said I had to ship it to China, at my expense, before they would refund my money. This is outrageous. I will go to the BBB and my credit card company unless they smarten up and refund my money. This is how they work..people just grumble and forget it. They r playing with the wrong person at this point. Dr. Berkowitz"
"Several issues: The Foody Hug on their website claims to be food safe, BPA free, etc. Well, when my order finally arrived SEVERAL months later, it came in a small plastic bag, from China, with no documentation. So, I'm skeptical, and decide to return it. But, I must pay to have it shipped back to China, which at a glance at my P.O, was going to be over $40 (I didn't feel like waiting in line for an actual quote)."
"Ordered a pancake flipper only to never receive it. When prompted their pathetic customer service, I received late replies of one liners. Follow up is absolutely terrible. Until now, no refund has been made and no item is received. Worst people to ever come across, what is wrong with their morals and ethics?"
"On the 31st of January, i ordered and paid for a pan, it still has not arrived. I have sent numerous emails asking where it is. The replies have been one liners, saying it is on its way. It is now the 26th of April. I would never ever buy another thing from this company, and would never ever recommend them. I think they should refund my money. It is disgraceful"
"One star is one star too many. This place is barely short of a scam. Apparently I'm not the only one to have been charged for merchandise that I did not receive. And their phone contact is a joke - for some reason they can never take your call, just leave a message and you'll never hear back."
"Sorry, 5 stars is just my little joke. No stars would be accurate. Avoid this company, they will take your money and 44 days later will still not have delivered the goods. Beware!!! Particularly do not order from here if you are in the uk."
"If I could give them a ZERO I would!! I have been trying to get in touch with them since my NOVEMBER order. It is now March 31st. STILL no item..they said I received it. I NEVER received it. They also said it went to an address in Michigan...I don't even live CLOSE to Michigan!...When I email them back it's always a generic email signed from Deborah saying they are investigating it. I WILL be notifying Pay Pal about the FRAUDULENT charge. I will also notify others."
"Ordered Copper pan in January still waiting keep being told "In transit" another company selling them with a 2 day delivery. A refund would be good so I could order with other company. Think maybe this company is a big SCAM>"
"No instructions with the product. It also did not perform as stated. I stretched over a very dry bowl & the product did not snap in to place."
"Never received shipment."
"Ordered food stretch covers on 12/10/17 for an intended Christmas gift, was supposed to arrive within 15-20 days. It didn't. Contacted The Clevhouse and was told to wait a few more days, then a few more days, then they were contacting their courier, and now there's no response at all. I've asked for a refund, no response. They've never offered a replacement, although their website states they will replace free of charge. I'm thoroughly disappointed. I paid for a product I didn't receive, received little response and no resolution - this is theft, in my book. I should have read these reviews before ordering. Beware people!!"
"Never received my order, despite needing 7 emails over 3 months. They ignore my requests for refund."
"I see lots of interesting items on this site. I came to buy cutleries but I've ended up buying many more things. The nylon sealer is awesome. Seals nylon in just a second."
"Quick delivery!! Arrived two days before time. Parcel is intact."
"Order again possibly!! Product arrived within time range. And in good shape."
"The corn kernels sold on here is a super easy way to take out corn combs. It's portability makes it a fun picnic tool for us."
"I'm in love. I have been able to buy lots of fruit cutter. they slice fruits well and stylishly. My kitchen is fun and the cutters has made the kids excited about eating fruits."
"I have gone through the reviews, decided to give it a try. I ordered the non stick copper fry pan and it arrived on time without me having to trouble or contact customer care. The frying pan looking exciting so far."
"They gave me a wrong tracking number, issue has been resolved and product has arrived just as described."
The ClevHouse is rated 2.95 based on 80 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!