The Farmers' Truck Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Farmers' Truck

How would you rate The Farmers' Truck ?

"Staff were good, but very busy and not nearly enough of them for the number of customers. I seemed to know more about the merchandise than one poor staff member who was most embarrassed. She was very helpful though. Good prices, lots of choice. Looking forward to New Year sales....."
"J'expectais pas que la viande serait gelée (which is fine) ni le jus! Je croyais que la bouteille étais brisée parce que le jis de pomme avait coulé un peu mais une fois nettoyé le côté de la bouteille, everything looks okay! Ois les poires sont huuuges!!!! 👍😀"
"Problem with food freshness-rotten cherry tomatoes after 2 days after delivery."
Hi there, we're very sorry that you got bad cherry tomatoes. We would like to reimburse you for your trouble and a little more :) Please get in touch with Frank at frank@thefarmerstruck.com and we'll make it right. :)
"Food is very fresh !"
"Gave me credit for food not available. Shame I missed the deadline this week."
"Some of the ingredients were really beautiful especially the organic spinach. Ordering and Pick up was very easy."
"It was really good. The only issue I had was the door was locked when I went to pick up my box and it was hard to figure out how to get in."
"Love the fresh, local products! Food is fresh, door front delivery. Got to love it. Thanks so much for your service"
"As promised and right to our doorstep with great products!"
"Felt like Christmas 😀, love the bread and beer mustard the most"
"Love the convenience! Looking forward to more variety. Would love to see iceberg lettuce in the produce section."
"Fresh Local Yummy products delivered right to my door! Excellent Friendly Efficient service! The Farmer's Truck Rocks! Everyone should check them out! Super Happy! Tks!"
"Provided local food right at my door."
Anne-Marie L
Verified Buyer
"Great initiative, great products fresh and very good"
Josée T
Verified Buyer
"Love it! Saves me alot of time."
"We love our farmers truck weekly subscription. The products are fresh, local and come right to our door."
"Seeing the box at my doorstep is a wonderful feeling. Planning out meals for the weekend has become fun again. Thanks!"
"I love my Farmers’ truck deliveries!!! Fresh local goods delivered right to my doorsteps 😍"
"Convenient delivery. Variety of foods"
"Very good! Loved everything in our box"
The Farmers' Truck is rated 4.56 based on 70 reviews