The Range Reviews

E

Delivery - Slow

46.52%
Industry Average
Delivery was 3 hours later than the window provided (ok this is not The Range) Box was ripped and flimsy but gave benefit of the doubt.
posted 2 weeks ago - LJT
Order placed on the 26 April paid express delivery still not arrived.why.
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
Steer clear from this company preferred blinds from them , the delivery driver was rude and aggressive ,also box came opened with parts missing and can’t get my money back after 20 odd emails and a phone call I had to wait an hour for to get through and after waiting that long the service was just as bad as the response I m getting from my emails , YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!! Steer clear .
posted 3 weeks ago - Lynda haycock
posted 3 weeks ago - Lynda haycock
The delivery team arrived at my house, with only a collection and no delivery.
posted 4 weeks ago - Katy Harland
Paid extra for “EXPRESS DELIVERY” online which advertises, choose your delivery from 5 days as I wanted the delivery in time for my Daughters birthday party.
posted 1 month ago - LW
Bought garden furniture on a 7-10 days delivery, it never areivwd.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
I ordered a projector screen for home delivery.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
4 promised delivery dates all no shows.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Never buy from The Range via home delivery items arrived broken first customer service person put the phone down called back really loud back ground noise. Agent was very rude and unprofessional put the phone down on me once email had finally arrived. Disgusted with our treatment will not be buying from them again once we have this item returned and refunded
posted 1 month ago - Julie Crompton