TheTheoryTest.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TheTheoryTest.co.uk

Tell us how TheTheoryTest.co.uk made you happy
It’s a scam. They charge more than double with the promise of ‘free’ re sits. Then if you haven’t PASSED 10 practices you can’t get the ‘free’ re sit anyway. Better off just going to the gov. Website
Avoid!!!! Still not received a refund no contact details
Can’t believe iv been scammed!! absolutely no way of contacting them or getting my £45 back. pleas everyone report them to get them shut down!!
All I can say is B......S totally scammed can’t get them to rep,y to emails why is this allowed first page on google why isn’t government page there , I never looked into it thought straight away this should be the one I actually have twin girls so been hit twice , and nothing from anyone help bank or nothing if only I could get them , they would not have premises to wor’ out off fuming
Why didn't I look here before!!!!!! Scammers!!!!! Didn't get a free retest!!!
Dirty robbing slags , Enough said
DO NOT USE!! Book directly through the UK GOV/DVSA website instead. These people charge £45 to book your theory test on your behalf, which is £20 more expensive than just doing it yourself. If you cancel they charge you a £20 "cancellation fee"! They show up as the first result on Google searches so be careful where you click! If you Google search Theory Test then make sure you scroll past anything marked "ad", use the official government/DVSA website only and don't throw your money away to these cowboys. I've reported the google ad as fraud and misleading information - if you've fallen victim to it then you should do the same.
Absolutely fuming! Booked my Daughters theory test, within minutes I receieved an email to say it wasn't available, even thought the slots were showing on their system and subsequently had been cancelled, but they'd already taken the money from her account. 3 strong emails later and we still haven't received a refund! No phone number to contact them, only an address in Manchester, but no reply to a letter sent. Intend on reporting to bank and police later as possible scam.
If only I have come here before getting into their trap. They are obviously frauds and should be taken down. They make available dates that are not available for taking the test and give you something so far away, telling you there are no nearer dates meanwhile the said date are still left available on their booking site. When you ask for a refund they come up with a £20 charge. They are fraud and would be taking them up.
Unable to take Theory test due to having to do self isolation due to COVID, The website will not let me re-book the Theory test as T&C's state you must attend the original test date to book another test. How can I attend the original test when I'm in lockdown??? No contact number, no email address. I have lost my money........AVOID
Booked my theory test with this company and the next day they sent me an email to inform me that I sent in to them incorrect information on my licence, so I double checked the information i sent them and it was all correct and they took payment, so I did try to reply back to them and there email address is wrong there is no contact details, regarding this company, so i wrote them a special delivery letter which they signed for not heard nothing from them SCAMMERS BE AWARE GOING TO REPORT TO TRADING STANDARDS AND ARRANGE A CHARGE BACK TO MY BANK
Absolutely disgusted!! Will be taking it further- trading standards police etc this is nothing but fraud. Booked for my son on the provision you get unlimited re-tests my son failed his first test so tried to rebook and surprise surprise it’s impossible to do so. How they can take that amount of money from a majority of 17 year old males me very cross, wish I had seen this before using them. The picture below is what shows from every link this company have given me, absolutely no contact details no email nothing!!!!!!
Please do not use these people as there compleat fraudsters.... took my money and didn’t here a thing back... no contact details either DO NOT USE !!
DO NOT USE...SCAM..NO CONTACT DETAILS..DATES AND TIMES NOT AS REQUESTED...NEED REPORTING V
Absolutely disgusting. What scammers I hope you don’t sleep at night
Scam scam scam avoid at all costs
It's a scam, they charge for a test but never book it. Can't get money back either...
This is a scam website. Booked for October at a local test centre, they took money out of bank, but the test centre I chose has closed until new year due to covid. Yet they still took my money. So I Did a chargeback on my card at the bank.
They don’t even deserve one star. This was the first site to come up when looking to book my theory. I wasn’t aware that the official price is £23 via DVLA so I went ahead and paid the full £45 which is expensive!! After having my test cancelled multiple times at late notice I decided to cancel my order with them as they seemed incompetent and unprofessional. They said they would only refund £25 within 2-15 working days so after waiting quite a while after that my refund never came. After contacting them again about it, they said they needed my bank details as something had gone wrong with my order. So I had to pay out for another test on the gov website AND never got a refund. Absolute scam, do not use this site!!!
TheTheoryTest.co.uk is rated 1.04 based on 83 reviews