THOMAS SABO Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend THOMAS SABO

How would you rate THOMAS SABO ?

"In the store the staff are always so friendly and helpful and if you order on line the items are always delivered quickly and beautifully packed"
Jemma Todd
"The lady who assisted me was very helpful and friendly. Found all of the items I was asking about. Advised about the warranty and also explained that they had an offer on where if you spent over £99 you would receive a free jewellery box. However she said they had ran if of them in her store but wrote on the receipt for me and told me to go to another store which may still have the offer on to get our free box. Overall very friendly and attentive."
Victoria Minter
"Beautiful jewellery, and loads of stores and sub-stores. When they didn't have my size, they phoned another store to reserve it there."
THOMAS SABO is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews