ThreadPepper Reviews

of reviewers recommend ThreadPepper
Read ThreadPepper Reviews

01386293 298

info@threadpepper.com

Tell us how ThreadPepper made you happy
World class products at good prices from a super company,can't be better.so pleased with cravat I selected.
Beautiful cravats at the very good price.Top quality items and perfect service. Thank you!
I have bought a number of products and been extremely happy with all of them. Quality excellent and delivered quickly. Would definitely recommend and will be using them again.
I ordered several items for my sewing craft, I was so pleased the quality was excellent and lots of choice of ribbons and edgings....I would like to have had them all !!! Delivery was amazing, extremely quick. Would highly recommend this company so much to choose from.
They are GREAT! I have ordered a variety of products from ThreadPepper and have been a customer for years now. I have never been disappointed with any order. It does take a little bit longer for my orders to arrive here in New York--something you in the UK will have no worry about at all--but the real point is, it's always worth it, even for an impatient Yank like me.
I ordered a waistcoat from Threadpepper. Unfortunately when it arrived I found it was too small. I phoned up the office and the young lady could not have been more friendly and helpful. She arranged a return straight away and sent out a replacement which arrived a couple of days later.
The waistcoat itself is of superb quality and the materials are beautifully sewn together. They also have a wide range to choose from.
All in all I thoroughly recommend Threadpeppers and I would not hesitate to buy from them again in the future.
Quick delivery and quality goods
Great product.excellent quality. Fantastic service. Very happy. Thank you threadpepper.
Great quality products, fantastic service. Thank you threadpepper. Very happy.
Nice cheap version of JW's braces. Could be a little more towards the mustard end of the scale, rather than the yellow, but that's me nitpicking really! All in all, a good buy, recommended! Thanks Threadpepper!
Perfect! I will definitely buy again from this company. Fantastic customer service! Brilliant!
absolutely brilliant!
Easy to use and quick delivery
Excellent service and a wonderful product. I couldn't fault it.
ThreadPepper is rated 4.86 based on 14 reviews