ThriveWear Reviews

of reviewers recommend ThriveWear
Read ThriveWear Reviews

GuestServices@ThriveWear.com.au

Nice clothes well-made I just got the wrong sizes a large is like an eight why to small
Hey Bonnie! Thanks for the feedback about our sizing. Sorry to hear it doesn't meet your expectations. We tried to contact you via email to let you know we're more than happy to exchange them for the correct size at no cost to you. As we do offer a 30-day returns/exchanges policy to ensure everyone can get the right fit. Feel free to reach out to us if you'd like to go ahead with this hello@thrivewear.com #KeepOnThriving
Mask is good son loves it as it's plain and looks good on. I do need to put a small stich in ear bands as it tends to slip down. So would be good with a little toggle to tighten.
Hey Kara! Thanks for the great on the mask and the suggestion to add on an ear band to keep the mask up. Have a great day!
Very prompt , friendly customer service, clear communication.
Hey there, thanks so much for the great feedback! Have a great Christmas!
Hi I was really happy with the ordering and communication. However I was really disappointed in the product only becuase of the size I ordered an XXl and this would have to be the smallest xxl I have ever come across. I have xxl Nike sleeveless shirts (among others) which are probably too big, some xl's that fit. So usually XXL works fine. This shirt was extremely tight and had barley enough length to go over the shorts. When arms are raised above the head the shirt rides up to above the navel. It really is not a xxl size.
Hey Jay, Thanks for taking the time to write feedback about our sizing. We're sorry that we didn't meet your expectations but we're glad we were able to provide you with a free return and full refund (as part of our 30 day free returns policy). Again we really appreciate you trying to support small brands and we wish you all the best. Kind Regards, Ben.
Great product. Very comfortable Very stylish Great for training and casual wear.
Hey Daniel! Thanks so much for the great feedback, #KeepOnThriving :)
Got 2x masks from ThriveWear and they the most comfortable masks I’ve worn! 🔥
Hey Charlie! Thanks for the great feedback legend, keep on thriving!
Super impressed by the quality of everything I got! Also love the details that was put into the women’s tights!!
Hey Gemma! Thanks for the great feedback, we love that you love your new tights! ❤️
Great company with excellent customer service!
Oh gosh Bec, you're making us blush 😊 Thanks for the positive feedback!
ThriveWear is such a great company and there is such an attention to detail and care put into their customer service at every level. It's a local company that truly care about each order received and they have taken pains to ensure that their products are functional, comfortable, stylish and top quality. I love every item I've ordered and have no doubt I will be a loyal customer for a long time to come!
WOW CONNIE 😍 If I could post GIFs here you'd see how much we 💕 you. Thanks for taking the time to write such incredible feedback about ThriveWear, it truly means the world to us. Thanks for being a thriver 😘
Great products! Perfect fit, incredible materials & fabric, super fast delivery. 10/10!
Hey Mitch (also known as legend 😉), thanks for taking the time to leave us great feedback. Have a good day!
Absolutely love the products, feels great to wear, perfect for sports as it’s very light and comfortable!
Hey Charles-Antonie, thanks for taking the time to leave great feedback! Have a good day :)
THRIVEWEAR, Comfortable and affordable. Some of my favourite active wear kit.
Hey Thomas, you're our favourite too
Awesome service. Products are great.
Thanks for the positive review! Have a good day :)
Great shorts and T-shirt’s. Very comfy.
Thanks for the great feedback James!
The shorts are so good to train in. Light weight, comfortable and perfect for whatever training you’re doing. Highly recommend!
Hey Sam! Thanks for the super great feedback. Thanks for being a #thriver !
Amazing tank. Love it
Thanks, Bevan! We love you too.
Great gear and great service. Looking forward to seeing this startup grow!
Hey there! Thanks for the great feedback :)
Great quality and service
Hey Justin, thanks so much for the great feedback! Enjoy your new gear!
Before I found ThriveWear I had never found or owned active wear that won’t wear away or constantly smell over time due to the copious amount of training I do and sweat I produce. Thanks to ThriveWears light weight, versatile and resistant active wear I am able to go back to back and take my training to a whole new level without the feeling of any discomfort. If you haven’t tried ThriveWears gear already I would strongly encourage anyone and everyone to do so right now & see the benefits for yourself!
Hey Jackson!! Thanks so much for writing succh an amazing review of us. Our goal was to make activewear that's durbale and holds up to any workout you can throw at it. And from the sounds of it, seems like we're the perfect match! Goodluck with your training and thanks for being a thriver!
I love all their apparel, so happy with the pants, tops, hoodies and face masks, I have them all. They're comfortable, wash well and I receive many compliments when I wear them. Give them a try, you won't be sorry. Plus when you put them on, you'll want to be active.
Hey there! Thanks so much for the great feedback about us! We're so glad to have you as one of our thrivers! :)
ThriveWear is rated 4.8 based on 35 reviews