tinyme.co.nz Reviews

of reviewers recommend tinyme.co.nz
Read tinyme.co.nz Reviews
The puzzle I ordered looked fantastic when it arrived, nicely presented in a felt bag, and arrived really quickly. However I was really disappointed with the quality - it looked really battered within a few days as the colour easily came off the puzzle pieces. Would expect a child’s product to be a bit more durable.
Good quality products and speedy delivery.
Awesome! They’re last so well in the dishwasher so far. Great product
I never received my order and I can’t log in to check it
Great gift for my niece’s first birthday. It was dispatched to NZ the next day.
Purchased the stickers and I'm so happy with what I received.
No issues with them coming off when washing.
Beautiful puzzles. Arrived faster than I thought they would !
Would highly recommend
Labels are lovely and so far withstanding the daily washing!
The name labels I ordered and iron on look great!
Very happy with the product!
I still haven't received my order, and it was submitted abt 3 weeks ago.
Fantastic product, ordeed the name puzzle dir a 1yr old. He loves it! Shipping was on the slower side but its probably because of covid. Would use this site again!
Fabulous quality! Am planning to buy more!
Fantastic personalised stickers. I adore them and love labelling my child’s things with them!
Great quality
Great stickers, work a treat. Just as advertised.
Great variety of product, lovely quality and shipping was much faster than anticipated! Will definitely recommend 🙂
Cute name label designs, staying on well, even after the dishwasher!
I found the stickers didn’t really stay put despite following the instructions to the t- they’ve come off lunchboxes/ shoes etc. the only things they have remained stuck to are books and dummies. I even used the extra sticker cover in the shoes but they didn’t work
Love the Tinyme product range - have bought several items and they arrive in a timely manner, are exactly what I order and are loved by the recipients. Will definitely be ordering again.
tinyme.co.nz is rated 4.59 based on 39 reviews