tinyme.com.au Reviews

Read tinyme.com.au Reviews
Love it! Just perfect
Love it! Very fast postage and delivery. Highly recommend
(All) - Posted 1 week ago
I ordered iron on clothing labels and stick on labels and are pretty satisfied with this purchase. The iron on labels are coming off occasionally but not as much as another company I had brought from previously.
I also purchased an e gift voucher for a friend as a baby shower present and I was not as happy with this purchase. I had to chase this up many times as it went to a junk folder and I was not sent a copy of the email sent to my friend. I would probably not order an e gift voucher again.
(All) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent
(All) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Name puzzle smells like laser cut / burnt MDF. Very unpleasant - even after 6 weeks or so, so it remains in the cupboard. The old style which was made of plywood was much nicer.
Brilliant design, fast delivery 🚚
(All) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I received a gift from tinyme but don't know who sent it!
(All) - Posted 3 weeks ago
After getting one as a gift I've bought several name puzzles for gifts. They always look beautiful, arrive promptly. It makes such a beautiful new baby gift.
(All) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I’m especially happy with the sturdiness off the zippers because they’re usually the first thing to break.
(All) - Posted 3 weeks ago
received mine as what I saw online. however, I find that the quality is not as good as the one i ordered in 2017. I sticked on my kids water bottle, it teared off after 2 weeks.
(All) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent products delivered quickly.
(All) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Design on bag not centered. Called and said would send a new one. Still waiting.
(All) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I'm quite disappointed about the size of owl wall stickers, the actual size is way smaller than what is shown in the picture on the website. Also the robot height chart doesn't come with instructions, so we had to rely on the website picture and our intuitive thoughts.
(All) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Love the product, the name tags stick properly, even in the dishwasher. Good customer service and communication. Thank you!
(All) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Amazing product and awesome service
(All) - Posted 3 weeks ago
the image of sticker sheets suggest they are bigger than they are - I acknowledge the actual sizes are supplied, but the promotional image is deceptive
(All) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent quality photo magnets and prints. Super fast shipping! You're the best!
(All) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Its an amazing product at a great price.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
(All) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Great quality labels and always arrive on time
(All) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Best products, tested over the years and proven to be of top quality. Excellent customer service, most helpful when I needed assistance. I live in Greece and this means I could order from an EU company and have the items quicker at my door. No way: Tinyme company is my first preference always!
tinyme.com.au is rated 4.61 based on 11,650 reviews