Tivon Fine Jewellery Reviews

Read Tivon Fine Jewellery Reviews

0203-209-2025

info@tivonjewels.com

Tell us how Tivon Fine Jewellery made you happy
From start to finish, my experience with Tivon Fine Jewellery was second to none. The attention to detail, time, and care that Ariel showed put me totally at ease, and allowed me to pick the perfect ring for my partner. The aftercare was equally impressive, and both my partner and I cannot recommend Tivon highly enough.
Service was simply outstanding - right from the first conversation about what I was looking for. The necklace I ordered as a wedding present for my fiancé was stunning and could not have asked for better.
Such great personal service and felt very well guided in what I needed to go for as well as working to a tight timeline! Quality is amazing too. Thanks again!
The service I have recieved from Ariel at Tivon Fine Jewellery was outstanding. The entire process from selecting the diamond, to sending me CAD visuals of my ring to make sure I was satisfied with the design before we went ahead with manufacturing it, was extremely easy and took the stress away from us. We were looked after from start to finish and had good communication throughout the entire process. I couldnt recommend enough and I am so happy with my Engagement Ring and have recieved so many lovely compliments on how sparkly it is!
In recent years I have bought several beautiful “Tivon” rings from my local jewellers, all of which are absolutely stunning and which have received many favourable comments from friends, family members and even complete strangers! The quality of their gems, design and workmanship are second to none. With my daughter celebrating her 50th B/D this year I wanted to buy her something “special” to mark this milestone in her life so I knew exactly what and where I wanted to buy it from, Tivon Fine Jewellery of course! However, due to “shielding” and being in lockdown, I couldn’t go down to my local jewellers who stock Tivon jewels, so I contacted Ariel direct. He couldn’t have been more helpful and understanding as to my requirements, and a few days later, the beautiful aquamarine and diamond ring I had chosen was delivered, along with a Certificate of Authenticity, gift bag and some Lindor chocolates! (How did Ariel know they are my daughter’s favourite chocolates?) I was fortunate enough to be able to present my daughter with her special gift on the day before her birthday after she and her family paid me a surprise, socially distanced visit. I watched her face as she opened the box and saw her eyes widen when she saw the ring. I also noticed, momentarily, tears well up in her eyes as she said “Oh Mum, it’s beautiful!” That moment said it all… I knew then that I had bought her something that she will forever treasure, not just because it’s a gift from me, but for the quality and beauty of the ring itself. Thank you Ariel, from the bottom of my heart, for helping to make her B/D such a memorable, special occasion despite this awful situation we all find ourselves in, and thank you too for the “little something extra” you sent me a few days later… I too will treasure it. I am hoping to receive a small inheritance from my late Father later in the year and have already decided to buy a piece of jewellery by which to remember him buy, and it will be, without a doubt, another piece of “Tivon Fine Jewellery”.
Our insurance company introduced us to Tivon Fine Jewellery following damage to an engagement ring resulting from a serious car crash. The whole experience with Ariel and his company, Tivon Fine Jewellery, has been absolutely superb!! We have been really impressed with the way he communicated with us and went the extra mile to meet with us from start to finish in what was a very difficult time. The ring is a perfect replica of the one that was irreparably damaged and we are absolutely delighted with it. His attention to detail is second to none and it was even presented beautifully upon delivery. He truly delivered a first class service! A very big thank you to you and to your team for all the hard work and doing such a wonderful job. We can not recommend them highly enough!
Excellent customer service. I had my earrings remade to a custom design after they were stolen. Their loss was quite traumatic as they were part of my wedding set. Ariel's service was stellar - he kept me very well informed, went out of his way to accommodate me regarding meetings and to answer any queries I had. He also reconditioned my main wedding ring and had it laser engraved for security. He gave me gold star 'John Lewis' customer service - something I hold a candle to and compare all other service experiences to. I cannot thank him enough, and am so thankful to my insurance company for introducing me to his company.
Ariel was tasked with making a new engagement ring for the Mrs as she lost the first bespoke ring , the ring we have had made by Ariel is fantastic and the customer service is absolutely faultless , communication along the way faultless and Ariel is a through and through top guy to deal with would highly recommend and will be using in the future thanks again ariel
Thank you Scott and we greatly appreciate your kind words. Please help spread the word.
Unbelievable service - professional yet personal. Jewellery is top quality. Lots of variety. I LOVE my ring. Hoping to come back soon.
It was a pleasure and many thanks.
Ordered a ruby and white gold necklace Went to their office to collect hospitatality excellent Item fully explained authenticity proven and certificate produced Gift wrapped along with a couple of gifts +a bottle of Prosecco nice touch Highly recommend this company and it’s owners
Much appreciated!
I have been very fortunate to have a number of pieces of jewelry from Tivon. However, my most recent ring is absolutely fabulous, designed personally by Ariel specifically for myself and is exactly what we were wanting and more. Ariel is genuinely passionate about what he does and always makes sure that it is perfect. We thoroughly enjoyed the whole customer experience received from Tivon. I am looking forward to seeing Ariel again soon!! Penny - Hitchin
It was an absolute pleasure dealing with you. Thank you for trusting us with your heirlooms and believing in the vision to update and recreate them.
We were referred to Ariel by a family member and it was the best advice we could have received. Ariel is absolutely fantastic!!! Always patient and he has so much knowledge about the stones and jewellery that we never felt worried about what we were going to receive. I had originally contacted him about my engagement ring, which we had bespoke made, but loved it so much we also asked him to make both of our wedding bands. Honestly, we can not speak highly enough of Ariel and his jewellery and would recommend to anybody!!!
Your words are embarrassingly kind. Thank you!
My husband picked it out for me which made me feel very special
He picked well! Very clever husband ;)
There are so many reasons why we love working with Tivon, a few are listed here below: 1. Product offering - Their wide range of beautifully crafted, unique pieces of fine jewellery are largely unrivalled. 2. The Team - Everyone at Tivon is delighted to help however they can. Whether a small or large enquiry the team are always supportive and happy to help. They have fantastic knowledge of their products. 3. Trust - Most importantly we implicitly trust Tivon, a key factor in our industry.
Much appreciated! Always a pleasure to work with dedicated fine jewellers like yourselves.
I purchased a piece of jewellery from Tivon which was hand made to my specification and the piece made was superb. The quality of the green Amethyst in terms of its cut, clarity and saturation was undeniably beautiful. Its surrounding clasp which gently pinned it was so slender and discrete so as to not distract the eye from the beautiful stone itself. Thank you Tivon for a beautiful piece I was proud to present as a gift and was well received.
Your words are most flattering. It was a pleasure making the piece for you.
Quality and charming service. A stunningly beautiful product purchased but so difficult to choose. Going to be hard not to return just to see their stunning pieces.........and maybe just to be tempted once again.
No pain no gain ;) We'll guide you through and ensure you find your perfect jewellery creation.
The designs and quality of workmanship was outstanding and the entire process was a delight start to finish as Ariel and Nicky were such lovely people to do business with - and there was chocolate, what more can I say? I am really looking forward to my next purchase !
Tivon Fine Jewellery 5 star review on 4th January 2018
There's always room for chocolate ;)
Dealt with Ariel who looked after us, the service provided was second to none. I would highly recommend Tivon to anyone looking for great quality diamonds and first class customer service
Always happy to help! Pass on the good word.
Have been a customer of Tivon’s for many years - always good jewellery & service.
Much appreciated! A real team effort.
We are very proud to be working with a company with such refreshingly high quality gemstones. The quality of their selection of gems, as well as their craftmanship, is particularly impressive, only a minority of jewellery companies today seek for the level of quality that Tivon Fine Jewellery obtains.
We appreciate your kind words
Tivon Fine Jewellery is rated 5.00 based on 23 reviews