Top Villas Refund Reviews

Top Villas have a Refund Grade of E.

E

E

Refund - Difficult

45.45%
Industry Average
" They simply stated their terms and conditions show a non refundable deposit and showed no compassion at all for the awful circumstances. "
posted 2 months ago - Brad Jones
" I proceeded with the rental of the only rental that was now available, signed a contract with Top Villas for the apt, and made a 50% non-refundable down-payment towards the total of the apt. "
posted 4 months ago - Gardy
" More specifically, they refused to refund our stay and did not allow for us to change our vacation dates to a later date. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" We were set to arrive on September 18, 2017 and they have refused to refund us our security deposit and our cleaning fee. "
posted 4 months ago - sk
" They would not even refund the cleaning fee although we did not even enter the unit that would need to be cleaned. "
posted 6 months ago - Chantale S.
" DO NOT BOOK WITH Top Villas. WE HAVE HAD THE WORST SERVICE FROM THIS COMPANY. WORST VILLA IN ORLANDO. VERY POORLY MAINTAINED. WE PAID FOR POOL HEATING AND DID NOT RECEIVE THIS. WE HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR A REFUND FOR 9 MONTHS, AND NOW HAVE TO USE SOLICITORS TO FIGHT THEM. WE VISIT ORLANDO EACH YEAR WITH MY HUSBANDS JOB FOR UP TO 3 MONTHS AT A TIME. ALL THE OTHER COMPANIES RE REUNION VACATIONS HAS BEEN GREAT. "
posted 8 months ago - M DAVENPORT
" Really who rents a house with all these problems and not be upset and request a refund??? Well I am in the process of a lawsuit. "
posted 11 months ago - Alicia
" To my absolute shock I woke up the next day to an email from her saying that unfortunately the villa was now unavailable and to let her know how to refund my money and that's it. "
posted 2 years ago - Kyal Bacchus-Brown